- » Octopus Stir Fry
Octopus Stir Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of octopus stir fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for octopus stir fry recipes.
Stir-fried Spicy Small Octopus (매운 낚지 볶음)
1. On a chopping board, place the octopus and using a sharp knife slice the octopus and remove the guts. Wash it well and set aside.
2. Transfer the washed octopus into a bowl and add flour and rub it well into the octopus to remove any dirt... - 125.552
Korean Style Spicy Octopus Nakji Bokkeum
If you are forever game for trying something new and exotic in your kitchen, this Korean dish could add to your culinary adventure. Not that this dish is anything queer, octopus stir fry is quite a regular thing in Korean cuisine. In this video, Anna Kim... - 94.1349
Watch this spectacular video where the chef makes a whole Spanish octopus. The video is incredible and the chef makes it interesting by using various cooking methods to prepare the whole octopus. The video is worth watching and absolutely informative if you... - 98.102
Wash the octopus, remove the ink sac and cut the meat into pieces.
Place the octopus in a pan and cover with water.
Add the wine, garlic, salt, pepper, basil, oregano and lemon slice.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer until the... - 42.7867
Octopus In Wine
To clean the octopus, stretch out the tentacles all in one direction and slash across, above and below the eyes to remove them.
Pop out the beak in the middle of the mouth.
Pull out the entrails from inside the head, saving the ink sac, which looks very... - 45.3323
1. To prepare the octopus, clean and wash it and cut in small portions.
2. In a pan with salted water boil the octopus till tender.
3. In a pan fry the onions and garlic for several minutes in oil, add the tomato puree and keep cooking for 2... - 43.8855
Octopus In Lemon Dressing
1) Wash the octopus and chop it up.
2) In a saucepan, add lightly salted water and vinegar. Add in the chopped octopus.
3) Add in a peeled onion. Let the mixture come to a boil. Cover and cook on simmer for about 30 minutes. Drain the mixture... - 44.7876
Octopus And Red Wine Stew
1. Put the octopus in a saucepan of gently simmering water with a quarter of the onions and the bay leaves. Cook gently for 1 hour.
2. While the octopus is cooking, plunge the tomatoes into boiling water for 30 seconds, then refresh in cold water. Peel away... - 37.9581
Fond of seafood? This one is a must try for you. Watch the video to learn this amazing recipe of Takoyaki. These are authentic Japanese octopus dumpling balls which have gained popularity in many parts of the world. It's time for you to get popular among your... - 143.995
The formal name for yellow peanut rice is fittingly chitranna:) It is a South Indian recipe from Bangalore that I grew up eating. The rice is yellow from turmeric and flavored with lemon, coconut, fried peanuts, dals and spices. Since it is so colorful it is... - 133.306
How To Make Okonomiyaki
Attention all the Japanese food lovers!! Another delicacy from the Japanese cuisine is right here for you. This delectable recipe makes for an excellent main dish. The pancake is a great blend of various ingredients that together make this dish an absolute... - 99.1133
Japanese Bento Lunch Box
Wondering what this Japanese Bento Lunch Box is?? It is a unique concept of providing a well balanced diet. This concept has gained popularity everywhere, specially among the students and office going people who carry lunch boxes with them. Bento Lunch Box is... - 149.368