- » Octopus Cooked
Octopus Cooked Recipes
Enjoy our collection of octopus cooked recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for octopus cooked recipes.
Octopus Scallion Karashi Sumisoae Oriental Style
This Octopus Scallion Karashi Sumisoae, marinated in the mixture of Japanese mustard, vinegar and miso is a must try for all. Watch the chef prepare this recipe absolutely in the authentic Japanese style in this video. You can make this recipe using a... - 138.639
Beat octbpus with the flat side of a metal meat hammer 15 to 20 minutes; it will feel soft and excrete a grayish liquid.
Wash octopus thoroughly, drain, and cook in skillet without water until it becomes bright pink.
Cut into bite size pieces.
Make a salad... - 32.0281
Korean Style Spicy Octopus Nakji Bokkeum
If you are forever game for trying something new and exotic in your kitchen, this Korean dish could add to your culinary adventure. Not that this dish is anything queer, octopus stir fry is quite a regular thing in Korean cuisine. In this video, Anna Kim... - 94.1349
Octopus With Pasta
1. Cut octopus into medium sized pieces.
2. Place a speed cooker on flame, and heat olive oil in it.
3. Drop onion and octopus. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add red wine, dill, and Daphne leaves in it.
5. Sprinkle pepper, and add tomato... - 93.9255
Braised Octopus In Rioja
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 160 degrees.
2) Blanch the octopus in boiling water for about 20 seconds and then refresh in a bowl of cold water. Repeat this process about 3 times to soften the meat.
3) In a large ovenproof casserole,... - 106.591
Stir-fried Spicy Small Octopus (매운 낚지 볶음)
1. On a chopping board, place the octopus and using a sharp knife slice the octopus and remove the guts. Wash it well and set aside.
2. Transfer the washed octopus into a bowl and add flour and rub it well into the octopus to remove any dirt... - 125.552
Watch this spectacular video where the chef makes a whole Spanish octopus. The video is incredible and the chef makes it interesting by using various cooking methods to prepare the whole octopus. The video is worth watching and absolutely informative if you... - 98.102
Slow Simmered Octopus
Quarter each octopus.
Heat oil in large pan; cook onion and garlic, stirring, until onion is soft.
Add octopus; cook, stirring, until just changed in colour.
Add wine; cook, stirring, about 5 minutes or until liquid is reduced by about... - 40.1716
If you are fond of eating seafood, this video is not to be missed. Chef Belucci shows in the video how rambling of an octopus is done and how it should be cooked to get the best results. Know some tips on cooking octopus and also learn an interesting recipe... - 98.1533
Chargrilled Baby Octopus
WASH OCTOPUS thoroughly and wipe dry with paper towel.
1.Use a small sharp knife to slit open the head; remove the gut.
Grasp the body firmly and push the beak out with your index finger.
Remove and discard beak.
If octopus are large, cut tentacles in... - 37.6338
Warm Barbecued Octopus And Potato Salad
1. To make marinade, mix all ingredients in a bowl. Cut octopus in half lengthwise, add to marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator overnight or at least 2 hours.
2. To make concasse, place all ingredients in a bowl. Mix to combine.
3. Preheat barbecue or a... - 37.1311
Marinated Char Grilled Octopus
Remove and discard heads and beaks from octopus; cut in half.
Place octopus in medium bowl with the combined sauces, lemon juice, ginger, garlic and oil.
Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight, [can be prepared ahead to this point and frozen] Drain octopus;... - 33.0854
Baby Octopus In Red Wine
1. Remove tentacles, intestines and ink sac from octopus. Cut out the eyes and beak. Remove skin and rinse well.
2. Place octopus in a large saucepan, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Drain off any juices and set aside to cool slightly.
3. Heat oil in a... - 33.9332
This Octopus Creole is simply fabulous ! Rice with this seafood vegetable mix tastes yummy ! Try out this Octopus Creole and let me know if you like it ! - 39.4061
Italian Octopus Carpaccio
If your daring and wanting to try an octopus, then this is a dish to try! A Carpaccio is the rightful dish to make! See this video for an octopus delicacy! - 113.533
Grilled Baby Octopus With Spring Salad
1. In a large pot, combine apple cider vinegar, water, black pepper, bay leaf, garlic, and octopus.
2. Place the pot on flame and bring it to a gentle boil. Turn the heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes. Drain and cut octopus as shown... - 0
Chilli Ginger Octopus With Crisped Vegetables
Cut carrot into thirds crossways; quarter capsicum, discard seeds.
Cut vegetable pieces into thin strips; place in small bowl.
Cover with iced water; refrigerate.
Meanwhile, remove and discard heads and beaks from octopus; cut in half.
Combine ginger and... - 42.3869
Octopus And Red Wine Stew
1. Put the octopus in a saucepan of gently simmering water with a quarter of the onions and the bay leaves. Cook gently for 1 hour.
2. While the octopus is cooking, plunge the tomatoes into boiling water for 30 seconds, then refresh in cold water. Peel away... - 37.9581
Char Grilled Baby Octopus Salad
Cut each octopus in half.
Using vegetable peeler, remove five wide strips of rind from Lemon; shred strips finely.
Combine octopus, rind, garlic, paprika, cumin, pesto, vinegar and half of the oil in large bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or... - 47.6572
1. To prepare the octopus, clean and wash it and cut in small portions.
2. In a pan with salted water boil the octopus till tender.
3. In a pan fry the onions and garlic for several minutes in oil, add the tomato puree and keep cooking for 2... - 43.8855
1. Clean the octopus, remove its ink sac and rinse well under running water. Place in a saucepan and cook, without water, over a low heat until red and tender. Drain, cut into small pieces and place in a salad bowl.
2. Peel and crush the garlic. In a small... - 23.2333
Octopus In Lemon Dressing
1) Wash the octopus and chop it up.
2) In a saucepan, add lightly salted water and vinegar. Add in the chopped octopus.
3) Add in a peeled onion. Let the mixture come to a boil. Cover and cook on simmer for about 30 minutes. Drain the mixture... - 44.7876
Fond of seafood? This one is a must try for you. Watch the video to learn this amazing recipe of Takoyaki. These are authentic Japanese octopus dumpling balls which have gained popularity in many parts of the world. It's time for you to get popular among your... - 143.995
Octopus In Wine
Clean the octopus, remove the ink sac and wash well.
Place in a pan and cover with water.
Add the bay leaves and cover.
Simmer until all the water is absorbed.
Drain any remaining liquid.
Remove and discard the skin and cut the octopus into small pieces.
Heat... - 36.8491
Place the octopus in a large saucepan and cover with water.
Add the chile, bring to a simmer, and cook until tender, about 20 to 30 minutes.
Remove from the heat and drain.
Slice the octopus into bite-size pieces.
Toss with the remaining ingredients... - 34.798
1. In a saucepan boil water and season it with salt, red wine vinegar, garlic, lemon and pickling spice.
2. Add the octopus into the seasoned water.
3. In another pan, heat 2 tablespoons oil, add pearl onions and caramelize them.
For making potato... - 101.804
Mixed Seafood Salad
Try this Mixed Seafood Salad recipe the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the salad and they will haunt for this Mixed Seafood Salad recipe! - 36.5391
Poulpe A La Grecque
Usually the entire octopus is edible, except for the parrot-like beak.
Beat the octopus by laying it on a rock or board, and hit it with a stick from the head down to the extreme ends of all tentacles to soften that big mussle which is called octopus.
Then... - 36.7713
Mixed Seafood Chowder
Seafood dishes are great as starters, appetizers and even mains. Here is a recipe to make seafood chowder with an ensemble of octopus, squid, etc, vegetables and seasonings in an outdoor oven. Great indulgence outdoors! - 122.093
Paella is a traditional Spanish rice recipe.It is said that the Paella was a rice dish created from the leftovers. - 35.1552
Looking for quick, easy and no-fuss recipe for your kids’ lunch box? Try this Octodog. This recipe from Japanese cuisine uses sausages shaped into octopus legs for cooking in boiled water. So simple na? - 87.7047
Japanese Bento Lunch Box
Wondering what this Japanese Bento Lunch Box is?? It is a unique concept of providing a well balanced diet. This concept has gained popularity everywhere, specially among the students and office going people who carry lunch boxes with them. Bento Lunch Box is... - 149.368
Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
Remove and discard heads and beaks from octopus; cut in half.
Mix garlic, paprika, 2 tablespoons of the vinegar and paste in medium bowl.
Add prawns, octopus and scallops; coat with marinade.
Cover; refrigerate 3... - 42.2116
Beef And Daikon Soup
1. Cube the beef into large pieces
2. Wash and cut the Daikon radish into large chunks that are of the same size.
3. Peel the ginger, garlic and sliced thinly
4. Wash the peppercorns in cold water to remove sand.
5. Wash the mussels, oysters,... - 46.9808
Homemade seafood Cocktail
1. Wash and dry the peppers. Grill them on all sides for about 15 minutes or until the skin turns black and becomes shrivelled. Leave to cool.
2. Scrub the mussels well, scrape away their beards, wash well under running water and drain. Wash the cockles in... - 40.1285
Takoyaki is a very popular dish in Japan. Take a look at this simple step by step instructional video on how to make this classic dish the right way - 98.9884
Bacon Wrapped Scallops With Potato Mushroom Cake
For the sauce, place the pinot noir, port, balsamic vinegar, and shallots in a heavy bottomed pot and cook until the mixture is reduced and coats the back of a spoon.
Whisk in the butter, season with salt and pepper and keep warm.
Meanwhile, divide the... - 44.207
1. Wash and clean the prawns and then devein them
2. Wash and clean the squid rings and pat dry
3. Slice the spring onions in to large pieces and then chop the Chinese cabbage into 4 cm/1.5 inch pieces. Wash and set aside to drain
4.... - 46.8243
Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
Cut fish into 3cm pieces.
Heat the oil in large pan; cook onion and capsicums until tender.
Add rice; stir to coat in oil.
Stir in saffron, paste, wine and tomato; cook, stirring, until wine is... - 46.1288
How To Make Okonomiyaki
Attention all the Japanese food lovers!! Another delicacy from the Japanese cuisine is right here for you. This delectable recipe makes for an excellent main dish. The pancake is a great blend of various ingredients that together make this dish an absolute... - 99.1133
Arroz Con Mariscos
1. Prepare the ingredients according to the list.
2. FOR THE SAUCE: In a large pan, heat olive oil.
3. Add the onions and garlic. Cook till begins to brown.
4. Put the bouillon cubes, saffron, salt and pepper and pour the fish stock.
5. Bring to... - 108.841
The formal name for yellow peanut rice is fittingly chitranna:) It is a South Indian recipe from Bangalore that I grew up eating. The rice is yellow from turmeric and flavored with lemon, coconut, fried peanuts, dals and spices. Since it is so colorful it is... - 133.306
One of our favourite meals to eat in Bangkok is the Thai version of Suki-Yaki. We usually eat this dish at one of the many MK restaurants which specialize in this fun cook it yourself meal.
Suki-Yaki is such a fun meal that you cook at your table in a... - 35.5015