- » Octopus Clean
Octopus Clean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of octopus clean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for octopus clean recipes.
Place the octopus in a large saucepan and cover with water.
Add the chile, bring to a simmer, and cook until tender, about 20 to 30 minutes.
Remove from the heat and drain.
Slice the octopus into bite-size pieces.
Toss with the remaining ingredients... - 34.798
1. To prepare the octopus, clean and wash it and cut in small portions.
2. In a pan with salted water boil the octopus till tender.
3. In a pan fry the onions and garlic for several minutes in oil, add the tomato puree and keep cooking for 2... - 43.8855
Warm Barbecued Octopus And Potato Salad
1. To make marinade, mix all ingredients in a bowl. Cut octopus in half lengthwise, add to marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator overnight or at least 2 hours.
2. To make concasse, place all ingredients in a bowl. Mix to combine.
3. Preheat barbecue or a... - 37.1311
Stir-fried Spicy Small Octopus (매운 낚지 볶음)
1. On a chopping board, place the octopus and using a sharp knife slice the octopus and remove the guts. Wash it well and set aside.
2. Transfer the washed octopus into a bowl and add flour and rub it well into the octopus to remove any dirt... - 125.552
Octopus In Wine
Clean the octopus, remove the ink sac and wash well.
Place in a pan and cover with water.
Add the bay leaves and cover.
Simmer until all the water is absorbed.
Drain any remaining liquid.
Remove and discard the skin and cut the octopus into small pieces.
Heat... - 36.8491
1. Clean the octopus, remove its ink sac and rinse well under running water. Place in a saucepan and cook, without water, over a low heat until red and tender. Drain, cut into small pieces and place in a salad bowl.
2. Peel and crush the garlic. In a small... - 23.2333
Octopus With Onions And Tomato
Be sure the octopus has been well pounded to tenderize it.
Clean it thoroughly and discard the ink sac.
Cut octopus into bite size pieces.
Saut6 onions in olive oil until soft and golden.
Add octopus, tomato paste, and salt and pepper and stew for 10... - 30.6059
Place the octopus, one onion, the garlic, and the sugar in a large pot of salted water.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to moderately low and simmer until the octopus is tender, about 2 hours.
Drain in a colander and cool, discarding the onion... - 47.6837
Octopus In Wine
To clean the octopus, stretch out the tentacles all in one direction and slash across, above and below the eyes to remove them.
Pop out the beak in the middle of the mouth.
Pull out the entrails from inside the head, saving the ink sac, which looks very... - 45.3323