- » Octopus
Octopus is a delicious, nutritious, tender, and rich flavored seafood variety, having a number of recipes such as; Grilled Baby Octopus, Octopus Terrine, Octopus Confit, and more. Octopus dish is first tenderised by ... More »
Octopus Scallion Karashi Sumisoae Oriental Style
This Octopus Scallion Karashi Sumisoae, marinated in the mixture of Japanese mustard, vinegar and miso is a must try for all. Watch the chef prepare this recipe absolutely in the authentic Japanese style in this video. You can make this recipe using a... - 138.639
Stir-fried Spicy Small Octopus (매운 낚지 볶음)
1. On a chopping board, place the octopus and using a sharp knife slice the octopus and remove the guts. Wash it well and set aside.
2. Transfer the washed octopus into a bowl and add flour and rub it well into the octopus to remove any dirt... - 125.552
Braised Octopus In Rioja
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 160 degrees.
2) Blanch the octopus in boiling water for about 20 seconds and then refresh in a bowl of cold water. Repeat this process about 3 times to soften the meat.
3) In a large ovenproof casserole,... - 106.591
Watch this spectacular video where the chef makes a whole Spanish octopus. The video is incredible and the chef makes it interesting by using various cooking methods to prepare the whole octopus. The video is worth watching and absolutely informative if you... - 98.102
Octopus With Pasta
1. Cut octopus into medium sized pieces.
2. Place a speed cooker on flame, and heat olive oil in it.
3. Drop onion and octopus. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add red wine, dill, and Daphne leaves in it.
5. Sprinkle pepper, and add tomato... - 93.9255
Wash the octopus, remove the ink sac and cut the meat into pieces.
Place the octopus in a pan and cover with water.
Add the wine, garlic, salt, pepper, basil, oregano and lemon slice.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer until the... - 42.7867
Slow Simmered Octopus
Quarter each octopus.
Heat oil in large pan; cook onion and garlic, stirring, until onion is soft.
Add octopus; cook, stirring, until just changed in colour.
Add wine; cook, stirring, about 5 minutes or until liquid is reduced by about... - 40.1716
Chargrilled Baby Octopus
WASH OCTOPUS thoroughly and wipe dry with paper towel.
1.Use a small sharp knife to slit open the head; remove the gut.
Grasp the body firmly and push the beak out with your index finger.
Remove and discard beak.
If octopus are large, cut tentacles in... - 37.6338
Marinated Char Grilled Octopus
Remove and discard heads and beaks from octopus; cut in half.
Place octopus in medium bowl with the combined sauces, lemon juice, ginger, garlic and oil.
Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight, [can be prepared ahead to this point and frozen] Drain octopus;... - 33.0854
Beat octbpus with the flat side of a metal meat hammer 15 to 20 minutes; it will feel soft and excrete a grayish liquid.
Wash octopus thoroughly, drain, and cook in skillet without water until it becomes bright pink.
Cut into bite size pieces.
Make a salad... - 32.0281
Octopus With Onions And Tomato
Be sure the octopus has been well pounded to tenderize it.
Clean it thoroughly and discard the ink sac.
Cut octopus into bite size pieces.
Saut6 onions in olive oil until soft and golden.
Add octopus, tomato paste, and salt and pepper and stew for 10... - 30.6059
Octopus Recipes By Category