- » Oceanian Pudding
Oceanian Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oceanian pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oceanian pudding recipes.
Bake bananas in their skins in luau pit or in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for about 15 minutes.
Remove bananas from skins and place on individual serving plates.
Cover evenly with brown sugar, spoon on rum, and set aflame.
When flame dies, sprinkle with... - 29.5071
You May Also Like!
1) Slice the chicken breast into small pieces.
2) In a wok, melt the butter. Add in the chicken along with salt and pepper. Saute the chicken till it browns lightly on both sides.
3) Add in the thyme, parsley and bay leaf. Next, stir in... - 45.9393
One Dish Date Pudding Cake
Base: In 8-cup (2 L) casserole, place dates and butter.
Pour boiling water over; stir to melt butter.
Stir in flour, sugar, nuts, egg, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
Beat with fork until well mixed.
Scrape down sides of dish with rubber... - 45.0539
Strawberry Pineapple Pie
About 4 hours before serving: Make piecrust as label directs.
Roll out three-fourths of dough to fit 9-inch pie plate, with 1/2,-inch overhang.
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Roll out remaining pastry into rectangle 12 inches long; cut into 1/4-inch strips.
In large... - 43.6748
Date Loaf Refrigerator Pudding
1. Make this dessert the day before it is to be served. Add half the crumbs to the dates, marshmallows and nuts. Stir the whipped cream into this mixture. Add the vanilla.
2. Rub a loaf pan or dish with margarine or butter and pour the mixture in. Round it... - 29.0846
Almond Custard With Apples
Drain apple slices and arrange in attractive serving bowl.
Add almond extract to prepared custard mix.
Pour over apples.
Top with a sprinkling of toasted almonds. - 21.3293
Date Loaf Cake
Very much like sticky date pudding - nice and moist, and made without eggs. - 35.6859
Easy And Quick Strawberry Ice Cream Pie
Combine milk and ice cream in bowl.
Blend until smooth.
Add pudding mix and beat slowly with egg beater just until well mixed, about 1 minute.
Pour immediately into pie crust.
Chill until set about 1 hour.
Garnish with strawberries, if desired. - 27.797
1) Place the pie shell directly over the rack and bake as per directions. After a minute, prick all over with a fork.
2) In a saucepan, thaw and crush the strawberries, stir in the cornstarch and jelly, then bring to a boil and cook until thick and... - 43.2691
Sugar Free Strawberry Pie
This Sugar Free Strawberry Pie recipe was passed on to me by my dear grandmother, Peaches Smith. Once she found out that her two sons were diabetic, she set out on a venture to make delictable dishes that would become their favorites every time they visited. - 102.543
Glazed Strawberry Pie
Bake pie filling as directed; when lukewarm stir in Cointreau.
Pour into baked pie shell.
Wash, hull and dry berries.
Save 1 cup and put remaining berries, stem end down and close together, on top of filling.
Simmer remaining cup of berries and 2/3 cup water... - 42.7258