- » Oceanian Others
Oceanian Others Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oceanian others recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oceanian others recipes.
1) Heat oil and lightly brown onion in it.
2) Stir in soup mix or flour and water to make a thick sauce.
3) Take off from heat and make a moist, but a firm mixture by adding in nuts, peanut butter, bread, yeast extract or powder, dried milk or soya... - 45.0251
You May Also Like!
It is an Australian recipe that I made, was very excited about and was hurrying to get to the computer and submit it. Enjoy! - 28.589
Australian English Trifle
One of my many trifle recipes: Australian English Trifle Recipe, Decorate with whipped cream and flaked chocolate. - 29.8853
Fijian Chicken Wings
Fijian Chicken Wings is delicious dish made from chicken wings coconut cream and spices. This easy recipe of Fijian Chicken Wings is can be prepared quickly. Next time you invite your friends treat them with this exotic variety of chicken wings and boast your... - 42.4588
Fijian Curried Chicken
In a large frying pan, heat oil to medium heat.
Add chicken pieces and lightly fry on all sides, about 5 to 8 minutes.
Add haldi, garam masala, curry powder, chili powder, cloves, cinnamon stick, grated ginger, chopped garlic cloves, salt and cardamom.... - 48.6396
This limey drink is enough to tantalize any palate. The combination of fresh lime and carbonated water delights the senses! You may also garnish with a lime twist or sprig of mint. - 21.5966
New Zealand Style Kawakawa Tea
Kawakawa tea is unique to New Zealand. Prepared from freshly handpicked tea leaves, this refreshingly flavorful tea makes for an interesting beverage. In this video, Sarah details a step-by-step instruction on how to steep you own cup of kawakawa tea at home.... - 80.6176
This is a great Aussie kids party favorite, we were all brought up on it. Bread is spread with margarine and topped with colored sprinkles, or if you are in Australia, 100's and 1000's. It's a loved recipe. - 30.0633
Traditional biscuit recipe from Australia and New Zealand. Associated with the joint public holiday (ANZAC Day) to commemorate the Gallipoli landings during WW1. - 43.1275
Classic Mai Tai
1) Add ice into a tall glass.
2) Mix in all the ingredients.
3) Stir the mixture until sugar dissolves.
4) Serve with a pineapple spear, a sprig of mint, and a straw. - 27.8514
Easy Mai Tai
1) In a double old-fashioned glass add lime juice, light rum, passion fruit liqueur, and sugar syrup. Mix thoroughly.
2) Add shave ice to fill the glass.
3) Top with dark rum.
4) Garnish with pineapple spear and sprig of fresh mint. - 31.7662