- » Oceanian Curry
Oceanian Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oceanian curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oceanian curry recipes.
Peel and slice the onions finely; cook covered, with the oil, salt, peppercorns and cloves.
After 15 minutes' gentle cooking, stir well, then continue cooking for a further 15 minutes.
Add the sugar, vinegar and wine and cook uncovered for a further 45... - 36.0628
Peel and slice the aubergines and arrange in a colander, sprinkling each layer with salt.
Set aside for 2-3 hours so that the bitter juices drain away.
Place the aubergines in a pan and add the vinegar to cover the slices; poach for 5 minutes, then drain... - 35.0862
You May Also Like!
Fijian Curried Chicken
In a large frying pan, heat oil to medium heat.
Add chicken pieces and lightly fry on all sides, about 5 to 8 minutes.
Add haldi, garam masala, curry powder, chili powder, cloves, cinnamon stick, grated ginger, chopped garlic cloves, salt and cardamom.... - 48.6396
Serve with a green vegetable and mashed or baked potatoes. - 25.7803
Curry Fruit Glaze
1.Take a medium sized saucepan; put bacon in it and saute well.
2.Once done, take the bacon out and strain using a paper towel.
3.Put onion in the saucepan and cook until tender.
4.Add flour, sugar, curry powder and salt in the pan and cook until... - 38.6136
Presto Fruity Chicken Curry
1. Place chicken portions into shallow dish. Combine fruits and lemon juice, arrange over chicken, cover, set aside while making sauce.
2. Combine butter, cornflour, shallots, curry powder, spices, salt and pepper in bowl, cook on HIGH for three minutes. Stir... - 33.6005
Hawaiian Veal Curry
1. Take a large frying pan and brown the veal in vegetable oil. Remove from the pan and keep it aside.
2. Mix curry powder and ginger into drippings. Add onion and sautÃ© until tender.
3. Add the browned meat and all remaining ingredients except... - 39.8109
Scrumptious Caribbean Mutton Curry
This Caribbean-inspired, spicy dish of mutton curry is something that you won't find easily in any multi-star establishment. One whiff of this zesty mutton curry and you will know how irresistible the dish is. Anna shares a simple recipe of this wonderful... - 94.1289
Mince the onions with the dates and ginger.
Put these ingredients into a preserving-pan with the bananas, salt, vinegar, black treacle and pickling spice (tied in a muslin bag).
Stir, while heating gently, until the sugar dissolves, then simmer until the... - 38.587
1) Peel and core the pineapple. Slice the pineapple and cut into strips of matchstick length.
2) In a saucepan, add about 50 ml of chicken stock and steam the sliced green peppers, stirring constantly, till they become soft.
3) Add in... - 34.5708
Curried Fish Casserole
1. Place fish in shallow dish, dot each fillet with butter, pour in milk, cook on HIGH for four to five minutes or until flesh flakes. Drain, leave to stand covered.
2. Combine butter, onion and curry powder in bowl cook on HIGH for four minutes. Stir once... - 34.7469
Curried Potato And Leek Soup
1. Combine butter and leeks in a large bowl, cover, cook on HIGH for three minutes. Stir once during cooking.
2. Stir in curry powder add potatoes and three quarters of a cup of the stock, cover, cook on HIGH for ten minutes. Stir once during cooking.
3. Stir... - 30.4179