- » Oceanian Chef
Oceanian Chef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oceanian chef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oceanian chef recipes.
Classic Mai Tai
1) Add ice into a tall glass.
2) Mix in all the ingredients.
3) Stir the mixture until sugar dissolves.
4) Serve with a pineapple spear, a sprig of mint, and a straw. - 29.4738
Easy Mai Tai
1) In a double old-fashioned glass add lime juice, light rum, passion fruit liqueur, and sugar syrup. Mix thoroughly.
2) Add shave ice to fill the glass.
3) Top with dark rum.
4) Garnish with pineapple spear and sprig of fresh mint. - 33.154
Beef Wellington With Mushrooms
Are you one of those beef lovers who like adding some twist to their regular beef meals? Then this beef wellington recipe is just what you need. Here in this video chef Jones help prepare ultimate beef wellington assembled with mushrooms and shallot and then... - 86.7813
Polynesian Waldorf Salad
1. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients; chill for a few hours
2. Serve as appropriate - 31.2189
1. To make pikelets, place skim milk, oil, lemon juice, egg and honey in a food processor or blender and process to combine. Add flour mixture and process until smooth.
2. Melt margarine in a nonstick frying pan. Drop tablespoons of mixture into pan and cook... - 36.0237
Combine yogurt and sugar.
Dip banana slices into lemon juice to prevent darkening.
Layer yogurt mixture with banana slices, orange sections, and pineapple chunks in 4 sherbet dishes.
Sprinkle each serving with nutmeg.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour. - 30.8213
Rumaki Using Port Wine
1. Quarter chicken livers; combine with soy sauce, wine, ginger; cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
2. Cut bacon slices into thirds; wrap piece of bacon around each chicken liver; secure with toothpicks, having toothpicks parallel to cut ends of bacon.
3.... - 26.1565
1.Combine pineapple, cooking oil, honey, yellow corn meal and wheat germ flour.
2.Whisk egg whites thoroughly and add the pineapple mixture to it by making a well at the center.
3.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4.Take greased muffin... - 37.15
1. Preheat the oven for 350°F.
2. Defrost livers and cut them into 24 pieces.
3. Take a bowl blend sugar, ginger and soy.
4. Leave the chicken pieces in the marinade for about half an hour.
5. Drain the marinated chicken pieces and... - 41.6793
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Halve each of the gammon slice and arrange at the bottom of a shallow ovenproof dish.
3) Spoon a little syrup from the caned pineapple over the gammon.
4) Top with the pineapple slices and sprinkle with... - 35.6989
Polynesian Fruit Sauce
1. Take a blender, add orange, orange peel, crushed pineapple and defrosted unsweetened orange juice concentrate.
2. Process, covered, on and off, to a chunky mixture.
3. Use as topping for cakes and sprinkle coconut, if desired, and serve. - 33.6157
Polynesian Shrimp Bowl
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Set pineapple aside.
To make curry dressing; in small saucepan combine cornstarch, curry powder, reserved pineapple juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thick and bubbly; stir in lemon... - 43.442
Polynesian Rice Salad
1. Cook rice according to instructions and add it to a large bowl
2. Trim mushrooms, wash and pat dry and slice lengthwise; add to te rice
3. In a jar, mix vegetables oil, Vinegar, soy sauce and salt , close the lid tightly, shake well and add to the... - 42.449
Polynesian Pineapple Sizzlers
Drain pineapple chunks and reserve syrup.
Brown sausages and pour off fat.
Drain sausages on paper towelling and cover with foil to keep warm.
Saute green pepper, celery and onion in a little of the fat drippings.
Add pineapple chunks.
Mix brown sugar,... - 44.412
1. In a Popcorn Pumper, make the popcorn and measure out one quart for use. Store the rest of the popcorn for later use.
2. In a 3-quart saucepan, place the butter and heat till completely melted over medium heat
3. Add the sugars to... - 45.1779
Australian Beef Hotpot
Slice the meat thinly and cut it into 2.5-cm (1 -in) squares.
Heat the oil in the uncovered pressure cooker and brown the meat on all sides.
Remove the meat from the cooker.
Put the onion and apple in the cooker and cook until the onion is soft, for about 3... - 47.1029
Mix together ground beef, half of diced onion, ground ginger, salt, bread crumbs and slightly beaten egg.
Shape into walnut-size meatballs.
Place meatballs in 3-quart glass casserole.
Microwave on ROAST (7) for 5 minutes, stirring once during cooking,... - 45.3628
Polynesian Chicken Salad
1) In a large bowl, mix together diced chicken breast, pineapple chunks, celery, almonds and onions. Mix well and keep aside.
2) In a smaller bowl, combine the yoghurt with mayonnaise.
3) Pour the dressing over the chicken salad. Toss well.
4)... - 38.9022
1.Rinse, dry and chop the fish in 6 pieces.
2.Take an ovenproof shallow baking dish and arrange the fish pieces in it.
3.Drizzle lime juice on the pieces and allow it to stay for a few minutes on either side.
4.Once soked, discard the... - 46.2333
Rich Fruit And Ginger Cake
Grease a deep 9-inch cake pan and line the bottom and sides with baking parchment paper.
Beat the butter until creamy, then gradually add the sugar, beating until the mixture is fluffy.
Beat in some of the beaten eggs, then some of the flours.
Continue adding... - 43.1964
1) Preheat oven to 450°F.
2) Wash fish and cut into 4 sections.
3) Combine fish with wine, salt, soy sauce, sugar, green onion and ginger root.
4) Allow it to marinate for one hour.
5) On a grill or roasting rack, lightly greased with... - 44.9923
In a medium bowl combine snow crab, green onions, coconut, mayonnaise, curry powder and salt and pepper; mix well.
Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours to blend flavors.
Serve with oriental rice crackers and fresh pineapple spears. - 24.7287
Arrange bacon in single layer on paper towel-lined paper plate.
Cook on High 4 to 5 minutes to soften.
Place water chestnut and liver on bacon slice and roll up, securing with plain wooden toothpick.
Arrange rumaki in circle on 7- to 9-inch round dish or... - 26.6664
Fisherman's Crispy Coating
In a shallow bowl, whisk together the egg and milk.
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the cereal, flour, cornmeal and seasonings, dip the fish fillets into egg mixture, then coat with cereal mixture.
In a large skillet, heat 1/4 inch of oil over... - 35.8012
1. In a large heavy saucepan Heat butter and cook ground beef separating into small pieces until lightly browned.
2. Add mushrooms, raisins, peas, broth, curry powder and soy sauce.
3. With a fork break block of peas apart and gently toss mixture to... - 41.8181
Polynesian Chicken And Papaya
1. Seasoning chicken breasts with salt, pepper and paprika in a skillet in melted butter brown them.
2. In a saucepan heat together the orange juice concentrate, water, soy sauce, ginger and garlic salt and set aside 1/4-cup of this sauce.
3. To a... - 39.3404
Polynesian Baked Chicken
1. In a clean paper bag with flour and seasoned salt shake chicken pieces.
2. Take a large baking dish and oil it with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
3. In the baking dish place the seasoned chicken and brush with remaining butter.
4. Bake at 350°f 50... - 43.0139
Place orange juice concentrate, pineapple juice and apricot nectar in Quick-Stir Pitcher.
Plunge handle up and down until concentrate is dissolved.
Slowly pour in club soda.
Gently plunge handle up and down just until combined.
Serve immediately. - 29.3597
Beef Chunks Polynesian
1. In a bowl mix garlic salt, paprika, and ginger and toss mixture with meat cubes to coat.
2. In a heavy skillet brown meat and garlic in heated oil.
3. Then stir in 1/2 cup reserved pineapple syrup, beef broth and 1/4 cup of the vinegar.
4. With... - 45.7483
Polynesian Pineapple Packages
1. Using a small thin-blade knife bone chicken and coat in a mixture of flour, paprika and garlic salt.
2. In a pan with heated shortening brown the chicken.
3. In a bowl combine 1/2 cup reserved pineapple syrup, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and... - 42.6761
In a small bowl combine cornstarch, water, soy sauce and salt; mix well.
Coat turkey cubes with cornstarch mixture.
In a skillet over medium-high heat saute onion in 1/2 tablespoon oil.
Add celery and water chestnuts.
Cook for 2 minutes.
Remove vegetables... - 40.9936
Appetizing Apricot Chicken
Fresh, fast and flavor-packed, apricot chicken is one of those few simple chicken dishes that will delight both the adults and the kids. And boneless, skinless chunks of chicken breast just makes the ordeal easier. An innovative way to cook your chicken, this... - 80.5521
Delicious Biscuits In Cream
For quick desserts that are just perfect for any meal, try this! All you need is a handful of ingredients and some basic prep and freezing time and you have a light, creamy, crunchy dessert all set to floor the guests. These tasty nibbles allows you to have... - 86.3213
Dainty Damper With Sultanas
Caravan Chef Eva Stovern shows how to bake scrummy dampers with sultanas that's a breeze to make and makes for a delicious dessert anytime, anywhere. Tasty, filling and extremely simple to make too, this once mainstay of Australian cuisine will simply wow you... - 86.543
New Zealand Sea Bream
Chef Pierre Gignac of the restaurant Ocean in Kennebunkport Maine makes this seafood dish from a whole fresh red sea bream. - 0
Ever heard of travella fish? Well here is a recipe which tells how to cook this Tasmanian fish in an interesting way. Just follow the directions and surely you will make a delicious treat for yourself. - 109.722
Light and airy as the tutu of a ballet dancer, the pavlova is the national dessert of Australia; it's said to have been invented by the chef Bert Sachse, to honour the Russian prima ballerina Anna Pavlova, who was touring Australia at that time. The pavlova... - 139.889
Mix together and turn in an icecream machine for about 25 minutes - 13.3819
Sizzling Sweet N' Spicy Pork Spare Ribs
Want a recipe to dazzle at your next barbecue? Then sweet and spicy pork ribs will surely fit the bill. Easy, effortless, and extremely succulent, this one makes for a great meal that is ready in minutes. Simply follow the video recipe and get making this... - 81.7448
1. Grate coconut and grind all ingredients together. If desired, this chutney may be tempered with mustard seeds and curry leaves and a little, water be added to moisten it. - 26.1883
Heat sauce according to label directions.
Stir in parmesan cheese; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Pour sauce over spaghetti.
Sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese. - 24.545
1. Simmer onion stuck with clove and mace in milk for half an hour.
2. Put breadcrumbs, margarine and seasoning into a bowl.
3. Strain flavoured milk over the breadcrumb mixture.
4. Stand in a warm place to thicken.
5. Reheat and beat well. One tbsp. of cream... - 37.5123
1.Take a large pot and pour in the white wine to cover the bottom of pot upto a height of 1 inch.
2. Now, add in the chopped vegetables and boil.
3.Add in the mussels and let steam for about 4 to 5 minutes until the mussles get cooked and... - 30.683
Chop dates & nuts, mix together.
Mix in dry ingredients; then eggs & vanilla.
Pour into a buttered & floured loaf pan.
Bake at 300 degrees for 1 1/2 hours. - 35.4649
Grilled Lamb Chops
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Brush the lamb chops with oil or melted butter.
3) Season thoroughly with salt and pepper.
4) Place the lamb chops under a hot grill for about 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
5) Serve the Grilled Lamb... - 32.6301
Fresh Tomato Relish
In a saucepan, bring vinegar and sugar to a boil.
Remove from the heat; cool completely.
In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; add vinegar mixture and mix well.
Spoon into storage containers, allowing 1/2-in.headspace.
Refrigerate up to 2 weeks or... - 33.5422
Spaghetti With Oil, Garlic, And Cheese
1. Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
2. About 5 minutes before the spaghetti is done, heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over low heat. Add the garlic, and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes. Stir in the butter until melted. Remove from heat.
3.... - 28.156
Pineapple Water Ice
Boil 1 pint water, 6 oz. granulated sugar and 3 oz. golden syrup to a light syrup.
Peel, core, and cut out the eyes of 1 fresh pineapple.
Grate on a fine grater or blend, previously cut up, in the liquidizer.
Add 8 oz. orange juice and the juice of 1... - 33.8444
Storecupboard Spaghetti Puttanesca
1. Cook the pasta according to pack instructions. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan, then fry the onion over a medium heat for 5 mins until soft. Add the garlic and cook for another min.
2. Rinse the capers and add to the pan with the tomatoes,... - 34.6193
Mock Beef Rissoles
1. Cook the rice in milk till tender.
2. Add grated radish, onion and chopped capsicum.
3. Add mustard, pepper, salt and lime juice.
4. Fold in whipped white of egg.
5. Roll in breadcrumbs. Deep fry. Drain and serve hot with tomato sauce. - 38.354
1. Wash and boil carrots in very little water till tender.
2. Mash or press carrots through a sieve.
3. Add salt, nutmeg and butter and mix thoroughly.
4. Form into shapes resembling carrots.
5. Coat with egg and roll in breadcrumbs and fry till brown.... - 38.9389
1. Prepare and cook vegetables till tender.
2. Mash vegetables and dry over a fire.
3. Add margarine, cheese, parsley, herbs and seasoning. Form into rissoles.
4. Dip in egg, roll in breadcrumbs and deep fry till golden brown. Drain well and serve with... - 36.62
Dill Shrimp Salad
In a small jar, combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, dill weed, mustard, salt, garlic powder, and pepper; shake well to blend.
Pour over shrimp; cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour, or until serving time.
Mix shrimp mixture lightly with greens and cheese. - 34.1712
Milky Bread Sauce
Put the onion, bay leaf, mace blade, peppercorns and milk in a saucepan over low heat for 10 minutes) Strain the milk and return it to the pan.
Increase the heat and bring the milk to a boil.
Stir in the bread crumbs and simmer dver low heat until the sauce... - 35.094
Blender Garlic Roquefort Dressing
Buzz all ingredients in an electric blender at high speed 1-2 minutes until creamy.
Pour into a jar, cover, and chill until ready to use.
Shake well, then use to dress crisp green salads. - 30.8166
Homemade Bread Sauce
1. In a saucepan add onions, milk, butter and sesonings.
2. Simmer, covered, till onions are soft and mushy. It should take about 45 minutes or so
3. Pick out the cloves from the mixture and discard them
4. Remove the onions, mince them if you like,... - 46.0183
Cook salt pork until crisp and browned.
Drain off fat and reserve pork.
Put butter, seasonings, and clam broth in kettle and bring to boil.
Add fish and seafood and simmer, covered, until tender.
Add reserved pork and remaining ingredients, and heat. - 37.8239
1. In a bowl chill cabbage well and mix with celery, capsicum, pineapple, orange and grapes.
2. Let it chill again until needed.
3. To serve pour French Dressing over the salad and toss lightly. - 34.6177
1. In a pan heat wine and simmer scallops such that they are tender.
2. Prepare mushrooms by washing and slicing them.
3. In a flambee pan melt butter and saute mushrooms such that they are tender just ten minutes before serving.
4. Add prepared,... - 35.4834
Delicious Strawberry Pie
1) In a small saucepan, add corstarch, water and sugar and cook till it forms into a clear and thick liquid.
2) Take the saucepan off the flame, add the strawberry jello powder and mix well.
3) Add in the strawberries, add into the baked shell and... - 37.134
New Zealand Corn Soup
1. In a pan fry chopped bacon until crisp, add butter and saute onion.
2. Stir in flour and as the mixture is frothy gradually add milk.
3. Let it cook until thick and comes to a boil.
4. Adding corn, bring to a boil and add seasonings.
5. To... - 37.2774
1) Prepare and trim the lamb cutlets.
2) Dredge the cutlets in beaten egg and then coat thoroughly with the breadcrumbs.
3) In a frying pan, fry the cutlets for 10 to 15 minutes, until evenly brown on each side.
4) Remove the cutlets... - 34.2127
1. Start by cutting the pork into 1x4x1/4-inch strips
2. In a bowl, combine the peanut oil along with the soy sauce, onion, garlic, sugar and curry powder, now add in the pork, stir well and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours
3. Thread the... - 37.6711
Apricot Souffle Omelette
1) In a pan, heat the apricots in the syrup.
2) Separate the eggs.
3) In a bowl, mix sugar to yolks and about half egg shell water. Beat until creamy.
4) Then, whisk the whites until stiff peaks form.
5) Add yolks and whites and mix together.
6) In an... - 38.6638
1) Squeeze and extract the grapefruit juice, then add the stock to level up to 1 pt.
2) In a saucepan, add a little grapefruit stock , sprinkle over the gelatine and gently heat until dissolved.
3) Stir the rest of the juice into the gelatine... - 35.1012
Spaghetti With Sardines And Raisins
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add spaghetti and cook until just tender, drain.
2. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over moderate heat. Add garlic, spring onions and raisins, cook for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in sardines and spaghetti, toss well and... - 30.5515
Polynesian Lamb Patties
1. In a bowl, mix the meat with egg, salt, pepper and milk and divide into six equal portions
2. Form these portions into patties about the size of pineapple rings and and place the patties in a broiler, about four inches away from the heat source... - 34.7039
1. In a pitcher or jug, combine ingredients except the sparkling water.
2. Stir to blend well.
3. Refrigerate to chill until ready to serve.
4. In tall glasses add ice cubes
5. Pour the chilled juice, filling glasses half full.
6. Top with... - 38.4112
Fruited Barbecue Chicken
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients except oranges and chicken.
2) Stir in chicken, cover, and cook on high for 4 hours.
3) Garnish with oranges and serve over rice. - 40.0471
Quick Oyster Stew
1. Scald milk; heat oysters in their own liquor until edges begin to curl.
2. Add butter, seasonings and milk - 26.0486
Old Fashioned Ginger Cake With Lemon Sauce
In a large bowl cream together the shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add the molasses and mix well.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In another bowl sift together the dry ingredients and add... - 45.279
Citrus Grilled Swordfish
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
Place swordfish steaks in a shallow dish; pour grapefruit juice mixture over steaks.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Remove steaks from marinade; set aside.
Bring marinade to a boil in a small saucepan;... - 39.8305
Crusted Rack Of Lamb With Spices And Spicy Bread
Pan-fry the lamb rack briefly to colour, then coat with mustard, mixed spices and spicy breadcrumbs.
Place in a medium heated oven for 10 to 20 minutes depending on how well done you like it.
Mix the polenta with chopped nuts.
Place in a saucepan over low... - 44.5805
1. Rub lamb with curry powder. Brown slowly in heavy kettle or Dutch oven; remove and set aside for Step 3.
2. Saute onion and garlic until soft in same kettle; stir in salt, allspice, water and lemon juice. Heat to boiling; stir in junior fruits.
3. Return... - 33.2427
1. Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the beef, and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until browned.
3. Push the... - 33.5758
Spaghetti With Sausages And Peas
1. Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, bring about 1 inch of water to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Prick the sausages in several places with a fork, drop them into the boiling water, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Drain.
3.... - 32.9632
Zucchini Potato Puree
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water, in covered saucepan, until tender, about 20 minutes.
When they are almost done, combine butter, zucchini, onions and milk and simmer gently until tender, 5 to 10 minutes.
Drain potatoes, if necessary, and shake pan over... - 37.886
Smoked Trout Cups
Mix together the flours and add the butter.
Rub in with the fingertips until the mixture resembles fine bread- crumbs.
Stir in the cheeses, then add the mustard, egg and water and mix to a firm dough.
Roll out the dough and cut into 3-inch rounds.
Use to line... - 39.204
1. Set a heavy frying kettle on a warm part of the range, fill it half full of fat and let it slowly heat. When the potatoes are ready the fat should be 380° F., or hot enough to brown a 1-inch cube of bread in 30 to 40 seconds.
2. Start oven, set at 425°... - 27.5994
Spaghetti With Asparagus Mint And Chilli
1. Cook the spaghetti in a large pan of lightly salted boiling water according to the packet instructions or until al dente. Reserve half a cupful of the cooking liquid before draining the pasta.
2. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over... - 33.026
1. Wash, wipe dry and chop the vegatables. Put them into a thick-bottomed pan.
2. To the pan, add the spice bag, half of the vinegar and salt, and simmer on low heat until a sauce consistency is reached.
3. Remove from fire, take out the spice bag, and... - 40.0163
Crab And Spinach Casserole
Cook spinach about 1 minute in small amount of water; drain thoroughly and chop.
Arrange in bottom of greased 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Sprinkle with half the cheese, then crab meat and onion, if used.
Add lemon juice and dash of nutmeg.
Blend flour in butter;... - 43.9972
Almond And Bread Sauce
1. In a pan, put milk, peppercorns, onion and garlic.
2. Cook and bring it to the boil.
3. Once done, let it cool for 30 mins.
4. Strain the mix and take out the peppercorns.
5. Pour the onion, milk and garlic mix back to the pan.
6. Add almonds to it... - 46.6751
Smoked Trout And Potato Wedges
1) In a saucepan, pour in water and bring it to a boil by adding salt. Add potatoes to boil for 15 minutes until tender.
2) In a large colander, tip the spinach in the sink. Drain the potatoes over the spinach so the cooking water wilts it.
3)... - 45.4502
Beef Water Chestnut And Rice Soup
1. Carefully trim away any fat from the beef Cut the beef into thin strips and then place into a large saucepan.
2. Pour over the stock and add the cinnamon, star anise, soy sauce, sherry, tomato puree (paste) and water chestnuts. Bring to the boil, skimming... - 37.3306
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F. Grease a tube pan.
2) In a bowl, whip together butter and sugar till it becomes light and fluffy. Add in the eggs, beating them one at a time.
3) Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Fold in... - 42.2475
Mother's Pot Roast
1. Rub garlic powder and seasoned salt into the meat.
2. Place in refrigerator for 1/2 hour.
3. Place onions and garlic in a food processor.
4. Push tomatoes through a strainer to rid them of seeds and place tomato pulp in food processor.
6.... - 40.8391
1) Preheat a oven at (200°C, 400°F/Gas 6).
2) Use a 20-cm (8-in) caketin, to line base and side.
3) In a bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff.
4) Pour in vinegar to whisk in.
5) Gradually whisk in sugar.
6) In the tin, spread the... - 36.4188
Crab In Spicy Tomato Sauce
In a 1 1/2 to 2-quart microwave-proof dish, stir together catsup, water, cloves, salt, thyme, sugar, Worcestershire, horseradish, and bay leaf.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes (stirring after 1 minute) or until bubbly.
Add crab... - 38.359
Islander Fish Filets
1) Set the oven temperature to 400°F before baking.
2) Slice filets into 4 serving size pieces.
3) In a large baking pan (enough to hold fish in one layer), place the sliced filets side by side.
4) Take a medium bowl and mix together... - 43.5169
Orange Roughy In Citrus Sauce
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Mix together all ingredients except marmalade, arrowroot and fish and stir well to dissolve orange juice concentrate.
3) Take a shallow non-metal casserole; place fish in it and pour the orange sauce over it, saving... - 45.4636
Baked Breaded Fish Fillets
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Use non-stick cooking spray to spray a shallow oven-to-table baking dish which is large enough to hold the fish fillets flat.
3) Put the fillets in the prepared dish.
4) Combine together... - 44.8492
Crab Salad Island Style
1) Combine together the crab meat, banana, pineapple chunks, scallion, pepper and celery in a medium bowl.
2) Combine together the yogurt and mayonnaise in a small bowl or a measuring cup.
3) Add the yogurt mixture to the crab mixture and combine... - 44.5207
Rocky Mountain Oyster Stew
1.Carefully remove oysters from their shells.
2.Drain oysters and reserve liquid.
3.Take a 2 quart saucepan and rub with cut garlic clove.
4.Add in salt, parsley and margarine.
5. Heat .
6.Add in oysters and oyster liquor.
7. Cook until oyster... - 44.9861
Spicy Chafing Dish Oysters
1. Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray and sautÃ© green pepper, onion and garlic until tender.
2. Add tomato paste and next 5 ingredients, stir well and bring to a boil.
3. With cover, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
4. Stir in oysters and... - 42.2778
Polynesian Pot Roast
Trim excess fat from meat.
Coat meat with flour.
In Dutch oven brown meat on all sides in hot shortening.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Mix reserved juice, soy, lemon juice, brown sugar, basil, and garlic.
Pour over roast in Dutch oven.
Cover; roast at... - 43.766
Hot Chicken Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken, almonds, mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, onion, salt, and pepper. Place the mixture in an ungreased 1-quart casserole or 8"x8"x2" baking dish.
2. Combine the bread crumbs with the melted... - 35.2138
Shark Steaks With Mushrooms
In a 9-inch microwave-proof dish, stir together lemon juice, wine, garlic, oregano, salt, fennel seed, pepper, and oil.
Add fish and turn several times to coat well.
Let marinate at room temperature for 30 to 60 minutes, turning every 15 minutes.
Drain... - 44.5951
Wash the beans and pour boiling water over them; leave to soak for at least 1 hour.
Remove the rind from the pork and cut the meat into strips.
Remove excess fat from the lamb and cut the lamb into similar sized pieces.
Fry the onions in the hot... - 46.949
Slow Cooker Cassoulet
1.Take a slow cooker and add chicken, leek, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
2.Put beans and sausage in the cooker.
3.Put the lid on and place the cooker on LOW heat for 5-6 hrs.
4.Remove the cooker from heat when the chicken gets... - 41.9065