- » Oceanian Candy
Oceanian Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oceanian candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oceanian candy recipes.
Chocolate Covered Candy
My wife loves this Chocolate Covered Candy recipe. Whenever my daughter gets annoyed, my wife uses this Chocolate Covered Candy to delight her. The interesting fact about this candy is that the very mention of it delights my daughter. This candy brings joy to... - 44.0974
You May Also Like!
Apricot Tidbits From New Zealand
1) Cut the orange and squeeze out the juice.
2) Using a medium mincing plate, mince the orange shells alternately with the apricots.
3) In a thick pan, over low heat, heat orange juice and sugar.
4) Stir in orange and apricot and make a... - 35.336
Rockin Rocky Road Candy
Homemade Rocky Road Candy is pretty to look at, delicious to eat, and easy to make and share! - 115.404
Candied Polynesian Spareribs
Cut spareribs into individual 3 inch pieces.
Mix soy sauce, ground ginger and cornstarch until smooth; brush mixture over spareribs.
Place ribs on rack of broiler pan.
Bake in preheated 425Â° oven for 20 minutes to remove fat; drain.
Combine remaining... - 37.5555
Homemade Turkish Delight Rocky Road
A chocolate treat that needs no baking! Chocolate, Turkish delight, marshmallows and nuts all in one bite, can surely satisfy the sweetest of the sweet-tooth! No one is ever going to complain about having one of these in their lunchbox and this is a great... - 115.662
Polynesian Ginger Dip
1) Combine mayonnaise with sour cream and blend well the mixture.
2) Stir in other ingredients and mix well.
3) Sprinkle ginger on top.
4) Serve as requierd. - 36.3056
1. In a Popcorn Pumper, make the popcorn and measure out one quart for use. Store the rest of the popcorn for later use.
2. In a 3-quart saucepan, place the butter and heat till completely melted over medium heat
3. Add the sugars to... - 43.4204
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F. Grease a tube pan.
2) In a bowl, whip together butter and sugar till it becomes light and fluffy. Add in the eggs, beating them one at a time.
3) Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Fold in... - 41.8772
This is a great Aussie kids party favorite, we were all brought up on it. Bread is spread with margarine and topped with colored sprinkles, or if you are in Australia, 100's and 1000's. It's a loved recipe. - 30.0633
April Fools Spaghetti And Meatballs Cupcakes
Enjoy a fun filled April Fool's Day Treat. Spaghetti and Meatballs Cupcakes. These are a delightful white cupcake with frosting and chocolate drizzled with strawberry preserves. You can't fake a dish this sweet. - 105.406
Rich Fruit And Ginger Cake
Grease a deep 9-inch cake pan and line the bottom and sides with baking parchment paper.
Beat the butter until creamy, then gradually add the sugar, beating until the mixture is fluffy.
Beat in some of the beaten eggs, then some of the flours.
Continue adding... - 40.9384