- » Oceanian Breakfast
Oceanian Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oceanian breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oceanian breakfast recipes.
Australia's famous Lamingtons are squares of sponge cake that are first dipped in chocolate glaze and then in coconut. - 48.8363
Traditional biscuit recipe from Australia and New Zealand. Associated with the joint public holiday (ANZAC Day) to commemorate the Gallipoli landings during WW1. - 43.1275
Breakfast Banana Bread
In medium mixing bowl, combine banana, 1/2 cup browi sugar, oil, milk, vanilla and egg.
Add 1 cup flour, and walnuts; stir until moistened.
Pour into greased 9-inch round glass deep pie dish.
Microwave at MEDIUM (5) 5 minutes.
In small mixing bowl, combine... - 42.652
Fried Oyster And Bacon Sandwich
Blend the cheese (warmed to room temperature) with salt and pepper to taste; add the chives; set aside.
Fry bacon until crisp.
Toast bread and spread with the cheese mixture.
Keep bacon and toast warm.
In a frying pan, melt margarine, heat until frothy, and... - 41.4319
Are you looking for a simple way to make Anzac Biscuits? This traditional recipe is just right for you. These Anzac biscuits are originally eaten by ANZAC soldiers from Australia and New Zealand and now a family favorite. You should try this Anzac Biscuit... - 40.3404
A great hearty Aussie omelet (well, we think it is!). Well worth the effort. - 39.122
My wife likes this pumpkin scones recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this pumpkin scones to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dish brings joy to my home.Try this pumpkin... - 38.5907
1.Combine pineapple, cooking oil, honey, yellow corn meal and wheat germ flour.
2.Whisk egg whites thoroughly and add the pineapple mixture to it by making a well at the center.
3.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4.Take greased muffin... - 37.2385
Apricot Souffle Omelette
1) In a pan, heat the apricots in the syrup.
2) Separate the eggs.
3) In a bowl, mix sugar to yolks and about half egg shell water. Beat until creamy.
4) Then, whisk the whites until stiff peaks form.
5) Add yolks and whites and mix together.
6) In an... - 36.6371
Are you looking for a simple way to make Maori Bread? This traditional recipe is just right for you. This Maori bread is very popular in Maoris, the native New Zealanders. It is absolutely delicious. Serve with butter and jam for a wonderful treat. - 35.689
Date Loaf Cake
Very much like sticky date pudding - nice and moist, and made without eggs. - 35.6859
Egg Scramble Filled Tomatoes
1.Cut a thick slice from top of each tomato, scoop out pulp carefully with teaspoon; do not break skin of tomato. Chop pulp finely.
2. Combine onion, bacon and butter in small bowl, cook on HIGH for three minutes, add tomato, cook on HIGH for one minute.
3.... - 32.4857
Apricot Sausages In Bread Rolls
1. Puree apricots, honey, Soy sauce, ginger, lemon juice, spice and water in blender or processor until smooth. Prick sausages. Heat browning dish on HIGH for five minutes, add butter and sausages. Roll sausages back and forth to brown. Baste liberally with... - 31.3202
This is a great Aussie kids party favorite, we were all brought up on it. Bread is spread with margarine and topped with colored sprinkles, or if you are in Australia, 100's and 1000's. It's a loved recipe. - 30.0633
Australian English Trifle
One of my many trifle recipes: Australian English Trifle Recipe, Decorate with whipped cream and flaked chocolate. - 29.8853
Potted Egg And Bacon
1. Remove rind from bacon, cut rashers into halves, line base and sides 4 greased (1 cup fluid capacity) individual dishes with bacon.
2. Combine capsicum, shallots and butter in large bowl. Cook on HIGH for one a half minutes, stir in eggs, sour cream, milk,... - 29.8777
It is an Australian recipe that I made, was very excited about and was hurrying to get to the computer and submit it. Enjoy! - 28.589
Spicy Raisin Porridge
Combine porridge and water in large bowl, cook on HIGH for five minutes.
Stir in cream, raisins, spice and Golden Syrup. - 27.1214
1. Combine dried fruit and brandy in bowl, leave to stand while making omelette.
2. Combine egg yolks, yoghurt and spice, beat egg whites until soft peaks form, fold lightly through egg-yolk mixture, pour into greased pie-plate (base measurement 20cm... - 24.862
Creamed Corn And Bacon Omelette
1. Place bacon on plate, cover with absorbent paper, cook on HIGH for two minutes.
2. Combine eggs, milk, corn and pepper. Stir in bacon. . pour into greased pie dish, sprinkle with cheese, cook on MEDIUM for twelve minutes. Leave covered for five minutes.... - 23.6342
Oceanian Breakfast Recipes By Category
Oceanian Breakfast Course: