- » Oceanian
Oceanian food is the term given to the food mainly eaten in the countries located around Pacific Ocean. Some of the countries that eat Oceanian food are Australia, Indonesia, Marshall Islands and New Zeeland. There ... More »
Classic Shrimp Scampi On Garlic Spinach
Shrimp Scampi seems like one of those dishes everyone loves but only a few seem to make. This is usually because most people think it’s some complex recipe when it couldn’t be farther from the truth. - 147.786
If you thought preparing beef wellington is simply impossible, you might be wrong. It needs little patience and dedication to be successful in this project. In this video, top chef will demonstrate you the step-by-step process of baking a beef wellington.... - 143.992
Pamper your family with an extraordinary and a gorgeous looking dessert that would win all hearts. Watch this video that demonstrates a recipe for pavlova. Give this dessert a try, surely a great way to add an extra special touch to your holiday menu. Check... - 142.039
Light and airy as the tutu of a ballet dancer, the pavlova is the national dessert of Australia; it's said to have been invented by the chef Bert Sachse, to honour the Russian prima ballerina Anna Pavlova, who was touring Australia at that time. The pavlova... - 141.465
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares the easy steps to this classic dish. While this dish is pricer and more time consuming than most, it is definitely the best and worth the effort! It looks beautiful and is always a crowd pleaser at special and... - 135.628
Watermelon granita is a refreshing dessert that is little grainy and tastes out of this world. If you wish learn this recipe step by step then watch this quick video. Make the granita as per the instructions from the chef. - 129.501
Homemade Milo Cookies
Milo lovers are going to love these cookies! These chewy, choc-toffee flavored cookies are perfect to dunk into a glass of hot Milo. If you can’t find Milo powder, use any malt drink powder. Baking a batch of lovely cookies is a wonderful way to spend a... - 125.593
Blue Lantern Lounge Salmon Wellington
Show off your French culinary skills by making this salmon en croute. Chef Jason from Blue Lantern Lounge shares his mom’s recipe of Salmon Wellington which they concocted while making the classic Beef Wellington. A nice twist on the standard, this makes an... - 122.213
Strawberry Pie Crust
If your one person who loves to stock the produce fresh from the farmers market, make up a pie to cater to the summer season! An easy crumbly and textured pie crust which is essentially made by using a few ingredients! See the video for more on making this... - 119.47
Shrimp is easy to cook and develops great taste according to the flavors used. Chef Mike Monahan shows how to make shrimp scampi using Wild American Shrimp and some common flavors. Good to serve with wine of your choice. - 113.667
Seaside Shrimp Scampi With Angel Hair Pasta
Let your gourmet-dining take a new meaning with this delicious shrimp scampi. Light and flavorful, this delectable shrimp delight is a real crowd-pleaser and is likely to be a hit — be it casual cookout or weeknight dinner. Serve shrimp scampi over angel... - 112.193
Onion Cloute Flavored Bread Sauce
Looking for an interesting yet easy to make sauce for enhancing the taste of your savory delicacies? Well, this bread sauce is easy to make and is unique in its own right. Flavored with onion cloute, thickened with breadcrumbs and made creamier with butter,... - 111.846
Easy Beef Wellington
In this video The Bagholder shows you how to make easy Beef Wellington with a filet, mushroom pate and puff pastry. Not nearly has hard as many think. You can view the Easy Mushroom Pate video to show you how to make the filling for the tenderloin. Watch,... - 107.604
Sugar Free Strawberry Pie
This Sugar Free Strawberry Pie recipe was passed on to me by my dear grandmother, Peaches Smith. Once she found out that her two sons were diabetic, she set out on a venture to make delictable dishes that would become their favorites every time they visited. - 102.543
Scallops With Avocado And Tomato Salsa
How about some freshly prepared scallops with salsa on a beach side? Well, it can all happen with chef Nicholas Broughton who serves fresh hot scallops with avocado and tomato salsa. Just a few minutes of cooking and mixing of salsa ingredients can get you a... - 93.3152
Beef Wellington In Puffed Pastry
Beef Wellington is a classic dish which is intimidating for many home cooks. Here, the chef has created his own version which is pretty easier than the classic recipe yet uncompromised on the taste. This succulent dish is a great dinner recipe for two or more... - 91.6235
Fijian White Fish Poached In Coconut Milk
If you love island cooking, fresh white fish and coconut milk, you must try this recipe. Be sure to serve it with sweet potatoes or over some hot rice to enjoy the flavorful sauce that is created by the creamy coconut milk, ginger, tomatoes and scallions. - 91.3999
Marmite was invented in England in 1902.
New Zealand Marmite was invented in 1919.
And Vegemite was invented in Australia in 1923.
In New Zealand you can buy New Zealand Marmite, Vegemite and apparently, you can also buy British Marmite, which is called Our... - 90.7791
Beef Wellington With Mushrooms
Are you one of those beef lovers who like adding some twist to their regular beef meals? Then this beef wellington recipe is just what you need. Here in this video chef Jones help prepare ultimate beef wellington assembled with mushrooms and shallot and then... - 90.014
Australian Meat Pie
This was my attempt at a quick Australian meat pie and it turned out gorgeous. Unfortunately you don’t get to see me taste it, so you’ll have to take my word for it! - 87.1696
Aussie Vegan Barbeque - Part 1: Introduction
The Aussie love to grill almost anything on their 'barbie' and this vegan fare is no different. Juicy, moist kebabs, veggies, tofu and ham skewered on the BBQ makes for a tempting accompaniment with a chilled glass of beer. This video takes you through the... - 86.5092
Aussie Vegan Barbeque - Part 2: Preparation
In Australia, the onset of summer signifies loads and loads of barbecue fare. Whether it's impromptu get together or planned events, barbecues makes for quick-on-your-toes meal that is good enough to feed a multitude of guests. This video presents a fun... - 86.4342
Strawberry Fruit Pie
If you are totally a sucker for sweet-tart strawberry pies, but somehow could never bake them to perfection, this video is likely to bail you out. Chef Todd Mohr goes absolutely fruity in this video and tells you how you can experiment with luscious berries... - 85.9685
Had a lot of fun making these Lamingtons with Phoebe, basically cake dipped in chocolate and rolled in coconut. That’s pretty much it guys….check out the video and all the info you need is in there. - 85.8189
Low Carb Shrimp Scampi
Following a low carb diet? We've got a recipe that you will simply love. Watch the chef share this brilliant Low Carb Shrimp Scampi recipe. The dish is high on taste but low on carbs. - 80.0341
Mango And Custard Apple Mousse
A velvety creamy fruit mousse, subtly flavoured with custard apple puree and a hint of mint....Now did that rhyme or what :) - 49.6854
Budget Beef Wellington
1. In a large bowl, combine meat-loaf mixture, 2 of the eggs, bread crumbs, parsley, onion, mushrooms and liquid, horseradish, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.Mix lightly until well-blended.
2. Prepare the jelly-roll pan with a lining of foil.... - 49.2041
Triple Delicious Strawberry Pie
Prepare pastry shell as directed.
Sprinkle pecans over bottom of cooled pastry shell.
Place cream cheese in small mixing bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until softened.
Blend in whipped topping and powdered sugar.
Spread... - 49.0639
Classic Date And Nut Loaf
In large bowl, pour boiling water over dates.
Let stand 5 to 10 minutes.
Stir in sugar, egg, baking soda, salt, vanilla, and butter.
In small bowl, mix flour with nuts; stir into date mixture.
Pour into two greased 1 -lb.coffee cans or one 8-cup mold.
Cover... - 48.7704
Fijian Curried Chicken
In a large frying pan, heat oil to medium heat.
Add chicken pieces and lightly fry on all sides, about 5 to 8 minutes.
Add haldi, garam masala, curry powder, chili powder, cloves, cinnamon stick, grated ginger, chopped garlic cloves, salt and cardamom.... - 48.6396
Date And Walnut Loaf
1) Preheat oven at 325°.
2) In a bowl, place the dates and sprinkle with soda.
3) Pour in boiling water and stand, until cools.
4) In another bowl, whip butter by adding sugar.
5) Add beaten eggs, salt and flavoring to the butter.
6)... - 48.0539
1) In a bowl, add cream cheese.
2) To this, add sugar and flavorings. Beat this mix until soft and fluffy.
3) To this, mix in half of the whipped cream.
4) Over the bottom part of the baked and cooled pie shell, spread this mix evenly.
5) Chill... - 47.4293
Date Nut Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
2. Take a bowl and add butter into it and cream it well with brown sugar. Add eggs and whip it nicely.
3. Take another bowl and sift the salt, baking powder and pastry flour into it.
4. Blend... - 47.4201
Break 5 or 6 crackers into blender container; blend to fine crumbs.
Put nuts in blender; blend till coarsely chopped.
Add to crumbs.
Put apricots in blender; blend till finely chopped.
Melt butter in large skillet.
Add apricots and... - 47.3312
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F
2) In a medium bowl, mix together salmon, kasha, sour cream, butter, lemon juice, and salt.
3) Stir the salmon mixture until well mixed.
4) On a clean working board, lightly dust little flour.
5) Spread... - 47.2686
Polynesian Pork Salad
1. In a large bowl place sweet potatoes, drizzle over 4 tablespoons of the Hawaiian dressing and toss lightly to mix.
2. Chill at least an hour to season and blend flavors.
3. Keeping 5 of the pineapple slices aside for garnishing salad, cut up the... - 47.2089
1)Cut fish into 2 x 1-inch strips.
2)Take a shallow pan and put the fish into it.
3)Drizzle soy sauce and leave it for 30 minutes. Turn once.
4)In a bowl, mix flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt and pepper together.
5)In another... - 47.1731
Traditional Date Nut Loaf
1 Preheat the oven to 350°fahrenheit.
2 In large mixer bowl, add dates, nuts, and Crisco.
3 Pour in 1 cup boiling water.
4 Thoroughly beat until Crisco breaks into small lumps.
5 Let cool to lukewarm,for about 15 minutes.
6 ... - 47.1472
Day before or early in day: In medium skillet, in 2 tablespoons hot butter, saute mushrooms with 1/4 teaspoon salt until tender; set aside.
In same skillet, in 2 tablespoons hot butter, saute green onions until tender.
Add livers, 1/4 teaspoon salt, ginger... - 47.1169
Pineapple Polynesian Torte
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Prepare cake batter according to package directions.
Turn into greased 9-inch springform pan.
Bake in 325-degree oven for about 50 minutes or until cake tests done.
Split into 3 layers.
Combine reserved pineapple syrup... - 47.0073
Australian Beef Hotpot
Slice the meat thinly and cut it into 2.5-cm (1 -in) squares.
Heat the oil in the uncovered pressure cooker and brown the meat on all sides.
Remove the meat from the cooker.
Put the onion and apple in the cooker and cook until the onion is soft, for about 3... - 46.9854
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. Take a small bowl, add in cut up dates, boiling water and soda. Stir and cool.
4. In a different bowl, beat in egg... - 46.7626
1) Combine together the shrimp, eggs, 1.4 cup of flour, salt, pepper, juice of 1 lemon, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, 1 teaspoon parsley and drops of both Tabasco and Worcestershire sauces. Mix well and blend to form a batter.
2) With the... - 46.7139
1) Thaw and gently separate the fillets.
2) In a large frying pan, mix water, salt, peppercorns, celery tops, and onion and lemon slices and allow to boil.
3) Place the fillets in the pan, then simmer covered for 7 minutes or until flakey, remove and ... - 46.1983
Almond And Bread Sauce
1. In a pan, put milk, peppercorns, onion and garlic.
2. Cook and bring it to the boil.
3. Once done, let it cool for 30 mins.
4. Strain the mix and take out the peppercorns.
5. Pour the onion, milk and garlic mix back to the pan.
6. Add almonds to it... - 46.1955
1) In a skillet heat shortening and brown the chicken.
2) Fry green pepper and onion lightly.
3) Drain out the fat.
4) Add curry powder, soup, water and lemon juice.
5) Cook covered on low heat for 40 minutes.
6) Drain pineapple and halve.
7) Place... - 46.1847
Strawberry Satin Pie
Combine 1/2 cup sugar, 3 tablespoons cornstarch, flour and salt; stir in milk gradually.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook, stirring, until thick.
Stir small amount of hot mixture into egg; add to hot mixture.
Bring to a boil; cool.
Chill; fold in... - 45.9856
Date Graham Loaf
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. In a large bowl, mix dates, water and soda. Allow it to cool a bit.
4. In a different bowl, beat egg, butter, sugar and... - 45.8404
Pecan Pastry: In bowl, combine flour, sugar and salt; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in pecans.
Beat together water and egg yolk; using fork, stir into flour mixture until crumbly and moist.
Press into 10-inch (25 cm) pie... - 45.8187
Date Mocha Loaf
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. In a large bowl, mix dates, coffee and soda in bowl. Stir to cool.
4. In a second bowl, beat melted butter, egg and... - 45.7489
Date And Nut Loaf
1.In a slow cooker, place metal rack or trivet.
2.Take a 6 cup mold or baking dish and grease.
3.In a bowl, put dates and add boiling water and leave it for 5-10 minutes.
4.Put sugar, egg, baking soda, salt, vanilla, oil , flour and... - 45.6757
Homemade Bread Sauce
1. In a saucepan add onions, milk, butter and sesonings.
2. Simmer, covered, till onions are soft and mushy. It should take about 45 minutes or so
3. Pick out the cloves from the mixture and discard them
4. Remove the onions, mince them if you like,... - 45.6565
Beef Steaks Wellington
Thaw pastry according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet brown steaks in hot oil over medium-high heat for 1 minute on each side.
Drain on paper towels.
Stir together pate, crumbs, parsley, basil, garlic salt, and pepper.
Spread 1... - 45.641
Mix together ground beef, half of diced onion, ground ginger, salt, bread crumbs and slightly beaten egg.
Shape into walnut-size meatballs.
Place meatballs in 3-quart glass casserole.
Microwave on ROAST (7) for 5 minutes, stirring once during cooking,... - 45.6388
Beef Chunks Polynesian
1. In a bowl mix garlic salt, paprika, and ginger and toss mixture with meat cubes to coat.
2. In a heavy skillet brown meat and garlic in heated oil.
3. Then stir in 1/2 cup reserved pineapple syrup, beef broth and 1/4 cup of the vinegar.
4. With... - 45.6323
South Pacific Seafood Bowl
1. Pluck lettuce leaves from the head and core.
2. Wash them thoroughly.
3. Place them in a bowl of ice-chilled water for 30 minutes until ready to serve.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar and anchovies.
5. Whisk... - 45.4856
Date And Walnut Loaf
1) Take a 1 kg/2 lb loaf tin and line it with greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment.
2) Heat the oven to (180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4).
3) In a bowl, sift the flour, salt and spice(s).
4) Add the sugar, dates and walnuts and... - 45.4548
Beef Tenderloin Wellington
1) In a medium saucepan, melt 4 tablespoons of butter. Once the butter browns lightly, add in the mushrooms, green onions and parsley.
2) Cook the mixture over a medium flame, while stirring often, till the liquid evaporates completely.
3) Allow... - 45.4327
Shrimp Scampi Risotto With Asparagus
1. In a large sized skillet, place shrimps and sautÃ© on a medium flame for 3 minutes each, on both sides. Remove shrimp on to another bowl and place skillet back on flame.
2. Add rice and sautÃ© on a medium flame for 2 minutes till rice turns... - 45.3689
Australian Meat Pies With Tomato Sauce
1) Into a bowl, mix together flour, salt, butter and lard
2) Using the hands mix together to get a course sand like texture
3) Add the egg yolk and cold water
4) Using a fork, add more yolk if required to bring the dough together
5) Cling wrap the... - 45.3451
Drain the apricots and chop them into small pieces.
In a large mixing bowl, cream the margarine and sugar together until light and creamy.
Rub 115 g - 4 oz of flour into the mixture until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Press this mixture into a lightly... - 45.335
Dandelion And Raisin Wine
1. Remove and discard petals form green part of dandelion heads.
1. In a large bowl, place dandelion heads and pour boiling water on top.
2. Add the thin rind of all citrus fruits.
3. Cover the bowl and let soak for 2 days; stir... - 45.3246
1) In flour, dredge the shrimp properly. Set aside.
2) Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet.
3) Add the garlic and sautÃ© till it has turned golden in color.
4) Add the prepared shrimp and sautÃ©, occasionally turning, till the meat starts to turn... - 45.2553
Strawberry Ice Cream Pie
The strawberry ice cream pie is a luxuriant dessert pie and one of my best loved pies. Made with fresh seasonal strawberries and marshmallows along with vanilla ice crem, the strawberry ice cream pie is layered pie made with marshmallow meringue topping.... - 45.2283
Refrigerator Strawberry Pie
Melt butter, combine with crumbs and mix thoroughly.
Pat buttered crumbs evenly over sides and bottom of pie plate and chill.
Hull and wash berries and cut into small pieces.
Mix with sugar, salt and lemon juice.
Soften gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes,... - 45.1829
1.Rinse, dry and chop the fish in 6 pieces.
2.Take an ovenproof shallow baking dish and arrange the fish pieces in it.
3.Drizzle lime juice on the pieces and allow it to stay for a few minutes on either side.
4.Once soked, discard the... - 45.1491
1) Heat oil and butter in a saucepan. Fry the veal till it begins to change colour.
2) Shift the veal to absorbent paper towels to soak excess oil.
3) In the remaining oil, fry onion till soft.
4) Mix it with paprika and flour and stir for a... - 45.1402
1. In a bowl, whisk flour, egg and milk with a pinch of salt to a smooth batter.
2. Stir in the herbs and some seasoning
3. Pour into a jug and leave to rest.
4. Stir the melted butter into the crepe batter.
5. Heat a 7 inch crepe pan and... - 45.0871
1) Heat oil and lightly brown onion in it.
2) Stir in soup mix or flour and water to make a thick sauce.
3) Take off from heat and make a moist, but a firm mixture by adding in nuts, peanut butter, bread, yeast extract or powder, dried milk or soya... - 45.0251
This Polynesian Pork is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for any occasion! An irresitible combination of pork and noodles - this Polynesian Pork is something you must not want to miss out on! - 44.9599
Turn on oven to 400°F.
Saute carrots and celery in butter or margarine until tender (about 15 minutes).
With a slotted spoon remove them from skillet and place in large bowl.
Add mushrooms and one egg beaten with enough heavy cream to make 1/2 cup... - 44.9086
Fresh Strawberry Pie
1) In a large pan, mix sugar, salt and cornstarch.
2) To this, gradually add water.
3) Over direct heat, cook the mix, stirring continuously until thickened.
4) Remove from heat and add a few drops of food coloring.
5) Cool the mix thoroughly.
6) In... - 44.8694
Beef Wellington is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Beef Wellington dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 44.8257
1) In a bowl, add ground round steak, milk, cornmeal, beaten egg, onion, green pepper, dry mustard, salt, chili powder, pepper and vegetable oil. Combine all thoroughly.
2) Shape the mixture into meatballs having 1-inch diameter.
3) In a small... - 44.8056
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add 1 cup of the flour.
Mix until spongy.
Let rise until light and frothy.
Add the remaining flour and the honey, dates, beaten eggs, sunflower seeds, salt, and spices.
It should be a fairly firm mixture.
Spoon into a... - 44.7967
Polynesian Crown Roast
1) Into a shallow baking pan, place the roast with the rib ends facing up
2) Using foil, wrap up the bones to prevent them from burning while roasting
3) Roast the meat in the oven at 325 F for 1 hour
4) Into a frying pan, dab in the butter and saute... - 44.7206
Polynesian Baked Chicken
1. In a clean paper bag with flour and seasoned salt shake chicken pieces.
2. Take a large baking dish and oil it with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
3. In the baking dish place the seasoned chicken and brush with remaining butter.
4. Bake at 350°f 50... - 44.7027
1. To make the duxelles mixture, in a heavy bottomed skillet, on a low flame, sauté shallots and mushrooms in butter for 1 hour
2. Flavor mixture with a drop of truffle oil.
3. Cool and chill until required.
4. Preheat the oven to 200 degree... - 44.6123
Smoked Trout With Fusilli
1) In a pan, cook the fusilli in the boiling salted water, until 3/4 done.
2) In a frying pan, gently saute the leek in the oil for about 3 minutes, until soft.
3) Drain the tomatoes and squeeze to remove excess juice and most of the seeds. break the... - 44.5452
Open Fresh Strawberry Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Preheat the oven to 425°F before baking
3. Into a mixing bowl sift the flour with the salt.
4. Cut the shortening into small cubes and add into the flour.
5. Rub the butter and... - 44.5437
Polynesian Chicken Salad
1 Heat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit.In an ungreased shallow pan ,spread sesame seeds and bake for 8-10 minutes stirring occasionally until golden brown and aromatic. Set aside.
2 In a 2-quart saucepan boil water.Break ramen noodles... - 44.5051
Strawberry Dessert Pie
Combine cracker crumbs and butter, blending thor- oughly.
Press mixture into 9-inch pie plate.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; add vinegar, sugar and vanilla gradually.
Beat for 5 minutes.
Pour into cracker crust.
Bake at 450 degrees for 10... - 44.4901
Australian Beef Roast
1) Into a large saucepan, par boil the parsnips, onion, potatoes, carrots and acorn squash together in salted boiling water for 1minutes
2) Drain, reserving 3 cups
3) Sprinkle instant meat tenderizer onto the meat and keep aside for 30 minutes
4) Into... - 44.4222
Fluffy Strawberry Pie
1) Into the blender, add in the gelatin and hot water. Blend using the Stir blade till the gelatin dissolves completely, in about 5 seconds.
2) Add in the strawberries and vanilla extract next. Blend for 5 seconds to finely chop the strawberries.
3)... - 44.4136
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) With half of the pastry, line a 8 – 9 inch deep pie plate.
3) With milk, butter and flour, make a sauce and add the cheese, cream and seasoning. Remove mixture from the heat and stir a... - 44.4044
Pinwheel Loaf Wellington
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) In a large bowl combine onion soup mix, ground beef, bread crumbs, ketchup, 2 eggs and oregano. Mix well.
3) On a sheet of waxed paper, shape mixture into 10" x 12" rectangle. Top with ham and cheese,... - 44.3944
1) Preheat oven to 450°F.
2) Wash fish and cut into 4 sections.
3) Combine fish with wine, salt, soy sauce, sugar, green onion and ginger root.
4) Allow it to marinate for one hour.
5) On a grill or roasting rack, lightly greased with... - 44.3384
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Shell the shrimps, but do not remove the tail and devein them under running water. Drain well.
3) In a bowl, mix together the lemon juice, salt, curry powder, and ginger.
4) Marinate the shrimp in the mixture 3... - 44.242
1. Wash the chicken pieces and pat them dry on paper towel
2. Place chicken pieces in a deep glass bowl.
3. In a cup or small bowl, combine all ingredients except the vegetables.
4. Whisk lightly to blend then pour over chicken.
5. Cover bowl... - 44.1843
1) In a medium bowl, mix the ground beef, 1/2 of onion, ginger, bread crumbs and egg together.
2) Shape the mixture into walnut sized meatballs.
3) In a 3-quart glass casserole, place the meatballs.
4) Partially cover and cook in the microwave for 5... - 44.1713
Polynesian Party Platter
1. In a rice cooker or a hot pot, combine rice and celery and cook following the directions on the label of the rice packet. Cover and keep warm. Reserve to the side.
2. To prepare the pork, use a knife to trim the fat. Also remove the gelatine... - 44.1434
Glazed Strawberry Pie
Reserve 2 cups whole strawberries.
Crush remaining strawberries with a fork; set aside.
Mix sugar and cornstarch thoroughly in a saucepan.
Blend in the water.
Stirring constantly, bring to boiling and boil for 3 minutes, or until clear.
Remove from heat; stir... - 44.1211
1. Wash, peel and then devein the shrimp carefully.
2. In a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jelly roll pan place the shrimps in a single layer.
3. Mix the remaining 8 ingredients.
4. Pour them over the shrimp.
5. Bake for 5 minutes at 450°.
6. Broil the shrimp... - 44.1106
Chocolate Covered Candy
My wife loves this Chocolate Covered Candy recipe. Whenever my daughter gets annoyed, my wife uses this Chocolate Covered Candy to delight her. The interesting fact about this candy is that the very mention of it delights my daughter. This candy brings joy to... - 44.0974
Oceanian Recipes By Category