- » Oceanian
Oceanian food is the term given to the food mainly eaten in the countries located around Pacific Ocean. Some of the countries that eat Oceanian food are Australia, Indonesia, Marshall Islands and New Zeeland. There ... More »
Light and airy as the tutu of a ballet dancer, the pavlova is the national dessert of Australia; it's said to have been invented by the chef Bert Sachse, to honour the Russian prima ballerina Anna Pavlova, who was touring Australia at that time. The pavlova... - 139.889
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares the easy steps to this classic dish. While this dish is pricer and more time consuming than most, it is definitely the best and worth the effort! It looks beautiful and is always a crowd pleaser at special and... - 134.07
If you thought preparing beef wellington is simply impossible, you might be wrong. It needs little patience and dedication to be successful in this project. In this video, top chef will demonstrate you the step-by-step process of baking a beef wellington.... - 126.37
Homemade Milo Cookies
Milo lovers are going to love these cookies! These chewy, choc-toffee flavored cookies are perfect to dunk into a glass of hot Milo. If you can’t find Milo powder, use any malt drink powder. Baking a batch of lovely cookies is a wonderful way to spend a... - 119.987
Betty's Super Bowl Spicy Chicken Crescents
Be it the big game or tailgate, chicken is all-time party favorites. Make one of these warm and spicy chicken crescents ahead of the bash for a quick, convenient Super Bowl supper. Betty's recipe is tasty and refreshing and makes for a heart-warming treat.... - 119.255
Pamper your family with an extraordinary and a gorgeous looking dessert that would win all hearts. Watch this video that demonstrates a recipe for pavlova. Give this dessert a try, surely a great way to add an extra special touch to your holiday menu. Check... - 111.668
Blue Lantern Lounge Salmon Wellington
Show off your French culinary skills by making this salmon en croute. Chef Jason from Blue Lantern Lounge shares his mom’s recipe of Salmon Wellington which they concocted while making the classic Beef Wellington. A nice twist on the standard, this makes an... - 102.294
Delicious Ginger Cake
This holiday season, add new flavors to the dessert table with ginger cake. Sarah shows you how you can add a little variation to your dessert by adding ginger flavors to it. The best thing about this cake is that it can be thrown together in minutes. An easy... - 95.6657
Had a lot of fun making these Lamingtons with Phoebe, basically cake dipped in chocolate and rolled in coconut. That’s pretty much it guys….check out the video and all the info you need is in there. - 95.416
Australian Meat Pie
This was my attempt at a quick Australian meat pie and it turned out gorgeous. Unfortunately you don’t get to see me taste it, so you’ll have to take my word for it! - 94.9612
Kiwi Fruit Pavlova
Do you wanna learn how to make Kiwi Fruit Pavlova recipe? Watch out the video and learn how to prepare the easy to make dessert in no time. - 94.816
According to Wikipedia, this tree is only found in NZ ... so you'll have to come to New Zealand if you want to try this tea :) - 93.3551
Beef Wellington In Puffed Pastry
Beef Wellington is a classic dish which is intimidating for many home cooks. Here, the chef has created his own version which is pretty easier than the classic recipe yet uncompromised on the taste. This succulent dish is a great dinner recipe for two or more... - 88.1587
Marmite was invented in England in 1902.
New Zealand Marmite was invented in 1919.
And Vegemite was invented in Australia in 1923.
In New Zealand you can buy New Zealand Marmite, Vegemite and apparently, you can also buy British Marmite, which is called Our... - 88.0184
Beef Wellington With Mushrooms
Are you one of those beef lovers who like adding some twist to their regular beef meals? Then this beef wellington recipe is just what you need. Here in this video chef Jones help prepare ultimate beef wellington assembled with mushrooms and shallot and then... - 86.7813
Fijian White Fish Poached In Coconut Milk
If you love island cooking, fresh white fish and coconut milk, you must try this recipe. Be sure to serve it with sweet potatoes or over some hot rice to enjoy the flavorful sauce that is created by the creamy coconut milk, ginger, tomatoes and scallions. - 85.8525
Easy Beef Wellington
In this video The Bagholder shows you how to make easy Beef Wellington with a filet, mushroom pate and puff pastry. Not nearly has hard as many think. You can view the Easy Mushroom Pate video to show you how to make the filling for the tenderloin. Watch,... - 84.3606
Tomato Ginger Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) In a bowl add melted butter, grated ginger and 6 tablespoons brown sugar.
3) Mix and spread evenly on the base of a 10-by-14-mch baking pan.
4) Place tomato slices on top.
5) In a medium size bowl,... - 49.6105
Fijian Curried Chicken
In a large frying pan, heat oil to medium heat.
Add chicken pieces and lightly fry on all sides, about 5 to 8 minutes.
Add haldi, garam masala, curry powder, chili powder, cloves, cinnamon stick, grated ginger, chopped garlic cloves, salt and cardamom.... - 49.0847
Double Oat Muffins
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. Take 12 medium muffin cups and line them with paper baking cups.
3. Mix oat bran, 1/3 cup brown sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
4. Put in combined milk, egg whites, oil and vanilla, mixing just... - 48.5703
Budget Beef Wellington
1. In a large bowl, combine meat-loaf mixture, 2 of the eggs, bread crumbs, parsley, onion, mushrooms and liquid, horseradish, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.Mix lightly until well-blended.
2. Prepare the jelly-roll pan with a lining of foil.... - 48.2767
Pineapple And Ginger Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Grease an 8-inch sandwich tin or layer cake pan. Line its base with greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together till it becomes light and creamy. Spread evenly in... - 48.2124
Day before or early in day: In medium skillet, in 2 tablespoons hot butter, saute mushrooms with 1/4 teaspoon salt until tender; set aside.
In same skillet, in 2 tablespoons hot butter, saute green onions until tender.
Add livers, 1/4 teaspoon salt, ginger... - 47.8619
Warm Ginger Cake With Peaches And Cream
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F or 180 degrees c.
2. Take a 9 inch square baking pan with a height of 2 inch.
3.Take a large bowl, mix together honey, melted butter and beat in the egg.
4.In a separate bowl, combine cloves, ginger,... - 47.8398
Pineapple Polynesian Torte
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Prepare cake batter according to package directions.
Turn into greased 9-inch springform pan.
Bake in 325-degree oven for about 50 minutes or until cake tests done.
Split into 3 layers.
Combine reserved pineapple syrup... - 47.644
This Polynesian Pork is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for any occasion! An irresitible combination of pork and noodles - this Polynesian Pork is something you must not want to miss out on! - 47.4014
1. In a bowl, whisk flour, egg and milk with a pinch of salt to a smooth batter.
2. Stir in the herbs and some seasoning
3. Pour into a jug and leave to rest.
4. Stir the melted butter into the crepe batter.
5. Heat a 7 inch crepe pan and... - 47.3665
Polynesian Pork Salad
1. In a large bowl place sweet potatoes, drizzle over 4 tablespoons of the Hawaiian dressing and toss lightly to mix.
2. Chill at least an hour to season and blend flavors.
3. Keeping 5 of the pineapple slices aside for garnishing salad, cut up the... - 47.3205
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F
2) In a medium bowl, mix together salmon, kasha, sour cream, butter, lemon juice, and salt.
3) Stir the salmon mixture until well mixed.
4) On a clean working board, lightly dust little flour.
5) Spread... - 47.2563
Beef Wellington is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Beef Wellington dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 47.1783
Australian Beef Hotpot
Slice the meat thinly and cut it into 2.5-cm (1 -in) squares.
Heat the oil in the uncovered pressure cooker and brown the meat on all sides.
Remove the meat from the cooker.
Put the onion and apple in the cooker and cook until the onion is soft, for about 3... - 47.1029
Polynesian Crown Roast
1) Into a shallow baking pan, place the roast with the rib ends facing up
2) Using foil, wrap up the bones to prevent them from burning while roasting
3) Roast the meat in the oven at 325 F for 1 hour
4) Into a frying pan, dab in the butter and saute... - 46.9824
Bermuda Codfish Cakes
Soak fish in cold water to cover in bowl overnight; drain.
Combine with fresh water to cover in saucepan.
Cook for 45 minutes.
Add potatoes and onion.
Cook for 45 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender; drain.
Mash with potato masher until smooth.
Add... - 46.9367
1. Let the oven heat to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease and line an 18 cm (7 in) round tin or a 900 g (2 lb) loaf tin.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt the fats, syrup and sugar together over a gentle heat until the sugar is dissolved and... - 46.9354
Ginger Marmalade Cake
1 Preheat the oven at 325 degrees farenheit (160°C/Gas 3)
2 Grease and line 2 pt (1.2 ltr) ring-mould tin
3 Stand the ring on a baking sheet.
4 In a small pan, place butter, treacle, marmalade and sugar and heat gently,... - 46.7197
1)Cut fish into 2 x 1-inch strips.
2)Take a shallow pan and put the fish into it.
3)Drizzle soy sauce and leave it for 30 minutes. Turn once.
4)In a bowl, mix flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt and pepper together.
5)In another... - 46.6597
1) In a skillet heat shortening and brown the chicken.
2) Fry green pepper and onion lightly.
3) Drain out the fat.
4) Add curry powder, soup, water and lemon juice.
5) Cook covered on low heat for 40 minutes.
6) Drain pineapple and halve.
7) Place... - 46.6268
Ginger Cake With Yogurt Rum Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray 8x8-inch baking pan with vegetable cooking spray.
In a large bowl combine flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda, cloves and salt; set aside.
In a medium bowl whisk together molasses, eggs, oil and sugar... - 46.4788
Pinwheel Loaf Wellington
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) In a large bowl combine onion soup mix, ground beef, bread crumbs, ketchup, 2 eggs and oregano. Mix well.
3) On a sheet of waxed paper, shape mixture into 10" x 12" rectangle. Top with ham and cheese,... - 46.4665
Beef Steaks Wellington
Thaw pastry according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet brown steaks in hot oil over medium-high heat for 1 minute on each side.
Drain on paper towels.
Stir together pate, crumbs, parsley, basil, garlic salt, and pepper.
Spread 1... - 46.4243
Australian Beef Roast
1) Into a large saucepan, par boil the parsnips, onion, potatoes, carrots and acorn squash together in salted boiling water for 1minutes
2) Drain, reserving 3 cups
3) Sprinkle instant meat tenderizer onto the meat and keep aside for 30 minutes
4) Into... - 46.3851
1.Rinse, dry and chop the fish in 6 pieces.
2.Take an ovenproof shallow baking dish and arrange the fish pieces in it.
3.Drizzle lime juice on the pieces and allow it to stay for a few minutes on either side.
4.Once soked, discard the... - 46.2333
Beef Tenderloin Wellington
1) In a medium saucepan, melt 4 tablespoons of butter. Once the butter browns lightly, add in the mushrooms, green onions and parsley.
2) Cook the mixture over a medium flame, while stirring often, till the liquid evaporates completely.
3) Allow... - 45.9025
Beef Chunks Polynesian
1. In a bowl mix garlic salt, paprika, and ginger and toss mixture with meat cubes to coat.
2. In a heavy skillet brown meat and garlic in heated oil.
3. Then stir in 1/2 cup reserved pineapple syrup, beef broth and 1/4 cup of the vinegar.
4. With... - 45.7483
Chocolate Covered Candy
My wife loves this Chocolate Covered Candy recipe. Whenever my daughter gets annoyed, my wife uses this Chocolate Covered Candy to delight her. The interesting fact about this candy is that the very mention of it delights my daughter. This candy brings joy to... - 45.7129
Sprinkle chicken with 14 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in skillet over medium heat.
Cook 3 chicken breasts 6 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
Transfer to plate.
Cook remaining chicken; cool slightly.
Melt... - 45.7028
Meikos Ginger Flavored Sweet Wine Cake
Preheat oven to 325F (165C).
Line a 10-inch-square deep-sided pan with parchment or waxed paper.
Lightly grease bottom of paper; do not grease sides.
Reserve 1 tablespoon of sugar.
In a medium-size bowl, whisk remaining sugar, honey, wine, ginger and lemon... - 45.6959
Wash chicken livers thoroughly.
Drain on paper towel.
Trim and cut livers in half and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine marinade ingredients.
Add livers, making sure each piece is covered by the marinade.
Marinate for at least 1 hour.
Reserve... - 45.6939
Individual Beef Wellington With Wine Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 475F. Lightly grease a pan.
2) Arrange the tenderloins on the pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides of the meat.
3) Roast the meat for about 7 minutes. Take it off the oven and chill.
4) Remove the... - 45.6772
1) Heat oil and butter in a saucepan. Fry the veal till it begins to change colour.
2) Shift the veal to absorbent paper towels to soak excess oil.
3) In the remaining oil, fry onion till soft.
4) Mix it with paprika and flour and stir for a... - 45.6744
Ginger Peachy Shortcake
This Ginger Peachy Shortcake tastes divine ! Dig into a piece of this almond and ginger cake topped with juicy peaches and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Ginger Peachy Short Cake are welcome ! - 45.5806
Broil beef on rack, 5 to 8 minutes, turning to brown all sides.
In bowl combine bouillon, pineapple juice, onion, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger, salt, and mustard.
Cover; refrigerate overnight.
Transfer beef and marinade to saucepan and simmer... - 45.5115
Polynesian Party Platter
1. In a rice cooker or a hot pot, combine rice and celery and cook following the directions on the label of the rice packet. Cover and keep warm. Reserve to the side.
2. To prepare the pork, use a knife to trim the fat. Also remove the gelatine... - 45.364
Mix together ground beef, half of diced onion, ground ginger, salt, bread crumbs and slightly beaten egg.
Shape into walnut-size meatballs.
Place meatballs in 3-quart glass casserole.
Microwave on ROAST (7) for 5 minutes, stirring once during cooking,... - 45.3628
Ginger Peach Upside Down Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 375°Fahrenheit.
2 In heavy 10-inch skillet with ovenproof handle or 9-inch square pan, melt butter
3 Stir in brown sugar, ginger and lemon peel; mix well.
4 Over bottom of pan, spread this mixture... - 45.2947
Grilled Chicken Polynesian Treat
In small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; add onion.
Stir and cook about 3 minutes or until onion is clear and soft.
Add vinegar, soy sauce and plum jam.
Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in salt and bay leaf.
In... - 45.2565
Warm the treacle and sugar gently until it has liquidified and the sugar has dissolved, then cool.
In the meantime sift the flour and soda together adding the ground ginger.
Rub in the butter and mix in the raisins.
Make a well in the centre of the dry... - 45.2402
1. In a Popcorn Pumper, make the popcorn and measure out one quart for use. Store the rest of the popcorn for later use.
2. In a 3-quart saucepan, place the butter and heat till completely melted over medium heat
3. Add the sugars to... - 45.1779
Ginger Cake With Apple Filling
Sift together flour, cornflour, Soda-bicarb and ginger.
Combine melted butter, syrup and water and pour in the flour mixture.
Beat with wooden spoon or fork for two minutes.
Turn batter into a greased and floured cake tin (6 inch x 10 inch x 1 inch) and bake... - 45.1378
Wholemeal Whole Wheat Date And Ginger Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Butter a deep 8-inch cake tin. Use non-stick parchment or greased greaseproof paper to line it.
3) In a bowl, out the sugar and butter. Beat together till the mixture is light and fluffy.... - 45.0599
1) Preheat oven to 450°F.
2) Wash fish and cut into 4 sections.
3) Combine fish with wine, salt, soy sauce, sugar, green onion and ginger root.
4) Allow it to marinate for one hour.
5) On a grill or roasting rack, lightly greased with... - 44.9923
Australian Meat Pies With Tomato Sauce
1) Into a bowl, mix together flour, salt, butter and lard
2) Using the hands mix together to get a course sand like texture
3) Add the egg yolk and cold water
4) Using a fork, add more yolk if required to bring the dough together
5) Cling wrap the... - 44.8777
Polynesian Chicken In Fresh Pineapple Shells
1 In a greased baking pan,place chicken pieces,bone side up.
2 In a cup,combine vegetable oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, monosodium glutamate, garlic powder, salt, pepper and rosemary.
3 Brush part over the chicken.
4 Bake in a moderate... - 44.7677
1. The day before make Brioche Dough.
To roast filet of beef early the next day :
2. Preheat oven to 450F.
3. Remove most of surface fat from filet and wipe with damp paper towels.
4. Place filet on rack in shallow, open roasting pan, tucking... - 44.6851
Polynesian Beef Roast
In shallow baking dish, cover meat with onion rings.
Combine pineapple juice, soy sauce, ginger, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Pour over meat.
Let stand in pineapple mixture 1 hour at room temperature, turning meat once.
Place meat and onions in Dutch oven.
Pour... - 44.6685
Fruit N Turkey Rumaki
1. To make the sauce, in a saucepan, blend together the ingredients for the sauce.
2. Simmer on a low flame, stirring until thick and smooth.
3. Take pan off the heat and pour sauce into a dip bowl.
4. Fry the bacon in a hot frying pan for about 2... - 44.6269
Individual Beef Wellingtons
Indvidual beef wellingtons makes lovely meat stuffed puff pastries. Prepared with tenderloin steaks and mushrooms, stuffed in the puff pastries and baked, the individual beef wellingtons are herbed and flavored with added wine. - 44.6188
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450°F
2. Start trimming the fillet, then take the fillet and marinate in brandy for a few hours and also rub with garlic and season with pepper
3. In a saucepan, melt the butter and cook the fillet,... - 44.5983
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in hot skillet; saute shallots with mushrooms until mushrooms are browned and moisture evaporates.
Stir in flour.
Reduce heat; add cream, Madeira, parsley, salt and pepper.
Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until thickened;... - 44.5574
Stem Ginger Cake
Grease and line one 20 cm/8 inch square tin, or grease generously one 23 cm/9 inch ring-mould.
Warm the syrups slightly, and add to the beaten eggs.
Cream the butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy, then gradually beat in the egg and syrup... - 44.5005
1. Wash the chicken pieces and pat them dry on paper towel
2. Place chicken pieces in a deep glass bowl.
3. In a cup or small bowl, combine all ingredients except the vegetables.
4. Whisk lightly to blend then pour over chicken.
5. Cover bowl... - 44.4805
Polynesian Chicken Kabobs
For marinade, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, gingerroot, and mustard.
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces; place in plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Add marinade; seal bag.
Turn chicken to coat well.
Chill for... - 44.4738
Polynesian Pineapple Sizzlers
Drain pineapple chunks and reserve syrup.
Brown sausages and pour off fat.
Drain sausages on paper towelling and cover with foil to keep warm.
Saute green pepper, celery and onion in a little of the fat drippings.
Add pineapple chunks.
Mix brown sugar,... - 44.412
Turn on oven to 400°F.
Saute carrots and celery in butter or margarine until tender (about 15 minutes).
With a slotted spoon remove them from skillet and place in large bowl.
Add mushrooms and one egg beaten with enough heavy cream to make 1/2 cup... - 44.3615
Polynesian Pineapple Pork
Polynesian Pork is a succulent and tender pork preparation. Serve it for a grand family dinner! They will love it. Donâ€™t miss out on this Polynesian Pork recipe! - 44.317
1) In a medium bowl, mix the ground beef, 1/2 of onion, ginger, bread crumbs and egg together.
2) Shape the mixture into walnut sized meatballs.
3) In a 3-quart glass casserole, place the meatballs.
4) Partially cover and cook in the microwave for 5... - 44.2918
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Shell the shrimps, but do not remove the tail and devein them under running water. Drain well.
3) In a bowl, mix together the lemon juice, salt, curry powder, and ginger.
4) Marinate the shrimp in the mixture 3... - 44.2193
Polynesian Bars (sugar Free)
Polynesian Bars (Sugar Free) is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Polynesian Bars dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.1919
1. In a bowl, combine butter, ½ cup brown sugar, lemon rind, vanilla and cream until light and fluffy.
2. Add egg yolk, mix and add flour, water and stir in chocolate and set aside.
3. In another bowl, beat egg white until stiff, add ¼ cup brown... - 44.172
Polynesian Orange Rice
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Lightly butter a 12" x 8" baking dish.
Cook rice with water, 1 teaspoon salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Whip cream until stiff.
Fold in orange segments, celery, nuts, chutney, coconut and 1/2... - 44.1703
1. To make the duxelles mixture, in a heavy bottomed skillet, on a low flame, sauté shallots and mushrooms in butter for 1 hour
2. Flavor mixture with a drop of truffle oil.
3. Cool and chill until required.
4. Preheat the oven to 200 degree... - 44.1272
Stuffed Turkey Breast Wellington
This Stuffed Turkey Breast Wellington is delicious. Try this pastry stuffed with irresistible turkey breast, bacon, mushroom and ham fillings with irresistible pepper seasonings. Express yourself freely about this Stuffed Turkey Breast Wellington here. - 44.1066
Polynesian Chicken Wings
These mouthwatering Polynesian Chicken Wings make a superly delicious side course for my meal ! Try out this irresisitible chicken wings in sweet sauces and crunchy chinese fried noodles dish for your next meal and tell me what you think about the dish !... - 44.1038
1) Thaw and gently separate the fillets.
2) In a large frying pan, mix water, salt, peppercorns, celery tops, and onion and lemon slices and allow to boil.
3) Place the fillets in the pan, then simmer covered for 7 minutes or until flakey, remove and ... - 44.0858
1) Halve livers.
2) Halve water chestnuts crosswise.
3) In a 10-oz casserole [22-oz casserole] mix all ingredients except bacon.
4) Add liver and water chestnuts. Coat the meat on all sides.
5) Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Drain... - 44.0629
Microwave Polynesian Chicken
1. Take a glass baking dish and put the chicken in it, with the skin side facing down and meatiest pieces protruding outwards.
2. Wrap it using wax paper.
3. In a microwave oven, place the dish and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for 10... - 44.0293
Meat Loaf Wellington
1. Preheat an oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl combine all ingredients except dough and press mixture into a loaf pan.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 1/2 hours.
4. Cool in pan for 5 minutes, drain off fat and invert meat loaf onto a... - 43.9759
Polynesian Chicken Salad
1 Heat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit.In an ungreased shallow pan ,spread sesame seeds and bake for 8-10 minutes stirring occasionally until golden brown and aromatic. Set aside.
2 In a 2-quart saucepan boil water.Break ramen noodles... - 43.9709
Whole Wheat Ginger Cake
1) Preheat a cool oven to 150°C,300°F/Gas 2.
2) Use a large 30x25 cm (12 x 1 0 in) roasting tin to grease and to line the base with greaseproof paper.
3) In a large saucepan, combine milk and sugar.
4) Place over low heat and keep... - 43.9534
This Polynesian Chicken is fantastic ! Try out this chicken breasts with irresistible seasonings and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Polynesian Chicken are welcome ! - 43.9427
Combine beef, onion, bread crumbs, egg, curry powder, ginger, salt and pepper in bowl.
Knead until thoroughly blended and smooth.
Shape mixture into 11/2-inch balls.
Roll lightly in flour.
Heat oil in heavy skillet over moderate heat.
Add meatballs; saute... - 43.9204
Polynesian Chicken Sandwich
1) In a shallow dish, mix together pineapple juice and teriyaki sauce.
2) Arrange each chicken breast between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
3) Pound the chicken to 1/4-inch thickness with a meat mallet.
4) Put the chicken pieces in... - 43.8787
Australian Apple Charlotte
Sift all dry ingredients together.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Mix to a firm, but pliable dough with water.
Turn on to a lightly floured board, knead lightly then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Grease a 7 in. tin with... - 43.7381
Potted Rumaki Spread
In a medium skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until most of fat is removed but bacon is still soft.
Pat chicken livers dry with paper towels.
Add livers and onion to bacon; saute over low heat until livers are lightly browned.
Drain on paper towels.
In... - 43.6928
Cook carrots 1 minute in boiling water to cover.
Drain and set aside.
Cut chicken livers in half.
Dip each half into soy sauce.
Combine remaining soy sauce, sugar, and ginger, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Set chicken livers and soy sauce mixture aside.
Cut... - 43.6213
Lemon-filled Ginger Cake
This Lemon-Filled Ginger Cake makes an irresistible dessert ! Try out this layered cake with lemon filling and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Lemon-Filled Ginger Cake are welcome ! - 43.6109
Rumaki Brushed With Pineapple Sauce
Combine sauce ingredients in small saucepan.
Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat to simmer and continue cooking 3 minutes, stirring often.
To prepare rumaki, arrange each liver half atop a water chestnut piece.
Wrap strip of bacon... - 43.609
Oceanian Recipes By Category