- » Ocean Spray Cranberry
Ocean Spray Cranberry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ocean spray cranberry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ocean spray cranberry recipes.
Ocean Spray White Cranberry Apple Chutney
1. In medium saucepan combine all ingredients and bring to a boil over medium heat.
2. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, about 40 minutes until apples are tender and sauce has thickened slightly.
3. Serve with poultry, pork... - 36.8633
You May Also Like!
Holiday Cranberry Caprese Salad
To Make Pesto:
Combine all pesto ingredients in food processor. Process on high speed for 2 minutes or until smooth.
To Make Cranberry-Nutmeg Reduction:
Pour cranberry juice into medium saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 1... - 31.8654
Thanksgiving Cranberry Cheesecake
Melt butter, roll graham crackers into fine crumbs, add sugar to crumbs, stir in melted butter.
Press into spring-form pan and bake 3 or 4 minutes at 450 degrees till crisp.
Stir 2 cups cranberry juice and 2 envelopes gelatine over low heat till... - 37.6391
1. Sift flour and salt and keep aside.
2. In a mixing bowl cream butter, gradually add sugars and beat such that light and fluffy.
3. Blend in eggs, vanilla and dry ingredients to mix well.
4. On floured surface, roll out chilled dough taking 1/2 at a... - 41.9186
Cranberry Refrigerator Cookies
1. In a bowl sift together flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
2. In an electric mixer at medium speed, slowly add both sugars to shortening and cream until fluffy.
3. Add eggs and vanilla and beat at high speed such to mix well for 1 minute.
4. Lower... - 43.7749
Cranberry Cheesecake is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare baked recipe, Cranberry Cheesecake is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 47.294
Cranberry Sauce With Citrus Twist
Thanksgiving season around and looking for a cranberry recipe? Here is a recipe by chef Keith showing how to make Cranberry Sauce with fresh cranberries and some simple flavors. Occasion couldn't get better indeed! - 95.5092
Cranberry Apple Pie
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
In a bowl, stir together sugar, flour, and spice.
In pastry-lined-pie pan alternate layers of apples, cranberries, and sugar mixture, beginning and ending with sugar mixture.
Dot with butter.
Cover with top... - 38.6445
Joe's Panini With Homemade Cranberry/dijon Sauce
A warm crispy panini with melty cheeses and sliced turkey and ham with two sauces on each slice of bread. One, a cranberry/dijon homemade sauce, and second, a creamcheese with garlic and herb spread. - 37.9373
Cranberry Nut Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, soda and cinnamon.
3) Add walnuts to the flour mixture.
4) In a mixing bowl, combine egg, add cranberry sauce and shortening.
5) Add all the dry... - 47.5757
Cranberry Orange Relish
Wash and sort the cranberries Put uncooked cranberries and oranges through the food chopper.
Add sugar and mix well.
Chill before serving.
This relish will keep for several weeks in refrigerator, or it can be frozen.
This quantity will serve 100 people. - 27.1181