- » Oatmeal Square
Oatmeal Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oatmeal square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oatmeal square recipes.
Papaya Oatmeal Squares
Sift together first three ingredients.
Add brown sugar.
Cut in butter until mixture is consistency of cornmeal.
Add roiled oats and mix well.
Press half of mixture into oiled 6 x 11-inch pan.
Combine papaya, sugar, lime juice and nuts and spread over crumb... - 42.6761
Apple Oatmeal Squares
Sift together salt, flour, cinnamon and soda.
In separate bowl, mix sugar and oatmeal; add to flour mixture.
Stir, then add oil and mix thoroughly.
If the flour mixture is not completely moistened, add a little more oil.
Spread 1/2 mixture in a 9" or 10"... - 39.5806
Oatmeal squares are cookie like baked snacks made with rolled oats and walnuts. Baked with added flour, eggs, vanilla flavoring, brown sugar, nutmeg and lemon extract, the oatmeal squares are richly flavored snacks that can be enjoyed anytime. - 38.8773
Caramel Oatmeal Squares
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until flurry. Beat in egg until well blended, then beat in vanilla. Mix oatmeal and flour with baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Stir in... - 35.7946
Apricot Oatmeal Squares
1. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt into a large mixing bowl. Stir in the uncooked oats, then the brown sugar.
2. Using your hands or a pastry blender, cut in the softened butter or magarine until the mixture is crumbly. Place 3 cups of the... - 35.6864
Oatmeal Currant Squares
1. Melt butter or margarine with brown sugar in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Cool slightly.
2. Stir butter-sugar mixture into egg in a large bowl. Add vanilla; sift flour, baking powder and salt into egg mixture; mix in the... - 32.9082
Caramel Oatmeal Squares
Combine dry ingredients and butter until blended.
Take 1/2 mixture and pat into ungreased 9 x 13 inch Pyrex dish.
Bake at 350Â° for 10 minutes.
Sprinkle chocolate chips and nuts and pour melted caramels and cream mixture over.
Sprinkle remaining dry mixture... - 32.7551
Blend honey, oil and eggs.
Stir in flours, spices, rind.
Dough should be quite stiff.
If too thick, add milk; if too thin, more oatmeal.
Pat about 1/2-inch thick into oiled pan.
Bake at 375Â° F. for about 20 minutes.
When cool cut into squares. - 32.2241
Microwave Oatmeal Squares
In 8-in/2 L square glass or microwave-safe dish, microwave margarine at high power for 40 to 60 seconds or until melted.
Stir in extract and sugar; mix well.
Stir in rolled oats; mix well.
Firmly press mixture into pan.
Microwave at high power for 5... - 28.8504
Rye Oatmeal Squares
Blend all ingredients together.
Turn into oiled 9- x 9-inch pan.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 30 to 35 minutes.
Cool and cut into squares. - 26.8909
1. Cream sugar and butter in a large bowl.
2. Cream in the milk.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. Pat into a greased 8" x 8" glass pan.
5. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
6. Cut into squares while hot. - 26.2723
Oatmeal Caramel Squares
Mix all the ingredients together and press into a greased pan.
Bake at 400 degrees for just a few minutes until they're golden.
Remove from the oven and cut into squares while they're still hot. - 23.1355
Oatmeal Square Recipes By Category