- » Oatmeal Spice
Oatmeal Spice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oatmeal spice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oatmeal spice recipes.
Oatmeal Spice Squares
1. On a waxed paper, sift flour, soda, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg
2. Cream butter/margarine with brown sugar till fluffy, beat eggs one by one into it and add vanilla
3. Add flour mixture to it, half at a time and alternately with applesauce, oats,... - 46.0306
Frosted Oatmeal Spice Drops
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
In large bowl, beat margarine and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Add water and eggs; blend well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Add all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, rolled oats, baking powder, baking soda... - 43.385
Raisin Spice Oatmeal
1.In a saucepan, pour water and place the next 4 ingredeints
2.Boil it thoroughly
3.Now add rolled oats and cook properly, keep stirring
4.Once cooked completely transfer the oatmeal to a bowl
5.Serve with almonds and pistachios - 30.5874
You May Also Like!
Raisin And Spice Oatmeal
1. Bring water, cinnamon, nutmeg, and raisins to a boil.
2. Stir in oatmeal and cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
3. Cover pan, remove from heat, and let stand for a few minutes.
4. Serve with skim milk, if desired. - 26.0157
Raisins N Spice Oatmeal
1.In a saucepan, heat water until a boil and put oats, raisins and spices in it.
2.Let the ingredients cook at low flame by stirring in between until a thick and creamy mixture is formed.
3.Once done, turn off the heat and let the mixture cool for 5... - 35.4914
Spiced Date Oatmeal
In a saucepan, bring apple juice to a boil.
Stir in oats; cook 1 minute.
Remove from the heat; stir in dates, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. - 25.7835
Raisins 'n' Spice Oatmeal
1) In a medium saucepan, boil water.
2) In boiling water, pur oats, raisins and spices.
3) Reduce heat and let it simmer for 3-6 minutes until mixture is thickened and creamy, stirring constantly.
4) Remove the pan from heat.
5) Cover... - 39.7378
Apple Spiced Oatmeal
I used this Apple Spiced Oatmeal as bait for making my son have regular breakfast in the morning. The apple and spice inclusions have had a magical effect in turning an ordinary oatmeal breakfast into an irresistible meal. Just try this Apple Spiced Oatmeal... - 31.0876
Giant Oatmeal Spice Cookies
Sift the flour with the spices, salt and baking soda and set aside.
Cream the butter; add vanilla, white and brown sugars and beat well, until creamy.
Add eggs and beat.
On low speed of electric mixer beat in sifted dry ingredients.
Stir oats in with... - 41.5058
Spiced Oatmeal Drops
Make up to 2 weeks ahead:
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, blend sugar, shortening, eggs, and molasses until light and fluffy.
3. Onto wax paper, sift flour with salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, baking soda, and... - 40.8799
Spiced Sweet Oatmeal Cookies
Do you enjoy soft chewy cookies which are still crunchy? In this video, Katherine shows you how to bake a batch of delicious cookies. Delicious, but still healthy, these cookies combine spices as well as dry fruits. - 115.209
Oatmeal Spice Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Grease and flour baking pan, 13x9x2 inches.
Measure all ingredients except topping into large mixer bowl.
Mix on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, 1/2 minute.
Beat on high speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 3 minutes.
Pour into... - 42.4507
1. Combine water, oats, fruit, sugar, and salt in a 2-quart casserole. Cover, Microwave at Power Level 10 for 4 to 5 minutes or until oatmeal thickens, stirring twice.
2. Add all remaining ingredients and stir to blend. Cover and let stand 3 minutes before... - 28.0484