- » Oatmeal Peanut Crunchies
Oatmeal Peanut Crunchies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Oatmeal Peanut Crunchies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Oatmeal Peanut Crunchies recipes.
Crunchy Peanut Oatmeal Cookies
Heat oven to 375°.
Mix sugars, shortening, margarine, water, egg and vanilla.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown.
Immediately remove... - 38.6824
Chocolate-topped Oatmeal Bars
Combine frosting mix, oats, butter, and sugar, stir until blended.
Press into an ungreased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan, bake at 350Â° for 18 to 20 minutes.
Combine chocolate morsels and peanut butter in top of a double boiler, bring water to a boil.
Reduce... - 32.2055
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Sift the flour, sugar, cinnamon, soda, and salt into a large bowl.
In another bowl, mix the oatmeal, raisins, peanuts, and chocolate chips.
In a third bowl, whisk together the oil, margarine, egg, and milk.
Pour the liquid... - 45.5782
No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies is loved by many around the world. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies is economical cookies and gets its amazing taste from cocoa, mixed with milk and oats flavored with vanilla extracts. - 30.2611
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Drops
Line a cookie sheet with wax paper; set aside.
In a medium saucepan, combine sugar and cocoa.
Stir in milk and butter.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Simmer about 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in peanut butter and vanilla, then... - 41.4184
Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Check out this video for some super delicious vegan oatmeal cookies that you would surely like to try. The video presents the recipe in such a simple and effortless manner. Enjoy these cookies with a cup of hot coffee with some friends over at home. The oats,... - 120.594
Crunchy Cookiesâ€”without Baking Powder
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°.
2) In a bowl mix dry ingredients wheat germ, soy flour, oatmeal, yeast, sea salt, chopped peanuts thoroughly.
3) In another large bowl beat together oil, honey and molasses.
4) Add eggs one at a time... - 44.6255
Preheat oven to 300° F.
In a bowl, combine oatmeal, nuts, seeds, milk and wheat germ.
In another bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon and oil.
Stir until smooth.
Stir into dry ingredients and spread mixture into a 9-x-13-inch pan.
Bake 1 hour,... - 38.8913
Oatmeal Butterscotch Chippers
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Combine oats and baking powder and keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the shortening and peanut butter and beat with an electric... - 49.3459
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
1. Heat oven to 375°. Line cookie sheets with butter and flour. Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside. Combine the nuts and chips in a bowl.
2. With a mixer, cream together the sugar and butter at medium speed. Add the vanilla, then the eggs... - 31.7304
Oatmeal Chocolate Squares
1. In large bowl, combine oats, sugar and wheat germ and cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
2. Stir in corn syrup and in ungreased 8-inch (2 liter) square baking dish spread the mixture.
3. Microwave at High, uncovered, for 2 minutes, stir well... - 44.8792
A good alternative to a graham cracker crust or a biscuit crust. This Oatmeal Crumble is very crumbly, buttery and crunchy. A great contrast to most sweet toppings or base. Use it whenever recipes call for a graham cracker crust or a biscuit crust. Try... - 0
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 F or 150 C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together, taking care to break any lumps.
3. In a baking tray, lay the mixture and level it using a spatula.
4. Bake in the pre heated oven for 40... - 115.355