Meat With Oats
- » Oatmeal Meat
Oatmeal Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oatmeal meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oatmeal meat recipes.
Molded Meat Loaf With Oatmeal
This Molded Meat Loaf with Oatmeal tastes really yummy ! Try out this ground beef oatmeal loaves for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Molded Meat Loaf are welcome ! - 47.443
Barbecued Oatmeal Meatloaf
1) In a large bowl mix beef, oats, onion, egg, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup tomato sauce.
2) Transfer the content to a lightly greased 9-x 5- x 3-inch loafpan.
3) Place in oven and bake loaf at 350° for 15 minutes.
4) Add 1/2 cup tomato sauce with... - 43.4493
Oatmeal Meat Loaf
Combine all but last 3 ingredients; pack into greased or oiled loaf pan, 9"x5"x3".
Bake in moderate oven of 350º F for 1 hr.
Turn out onto baking pan.
Cook jelly and hot water till smooth.
Spoon some of this glaze over loaf.
Return to oven for 10 min... - 38.2287
You May Also Like!
Oatmeal Cookie Mix
Put flour, sugar, baking powder and salt all together in large bowl.
Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add oats and soy sprouts and mix well.
This basic mix can be kept in the refrigerator for 2-3 weeks.
Use as follows: Preheat oven to... - 30.6808
Liver And Oatmeal Pudding
Melt the suet and fry the liver in it until it is lightly browned about seven minutes.
Remove the liver from the pan and chop it fine.
Put the onions into the pan, fry them until they are soft about 10 minutes and remove them from the pan.
Fry the oatmeal in... - 35.21
Thoroughly cream shortening and sugars, add eggs and vanilla, beat well.
Add sifted dry ingredients, then add oatmeal and nuts, mix well.
Shape in rolls, wrap in waxed paper and chill overnight.
Slice 1/4 inch thick.
Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet in a 350... - 41.3784
Pork Steaks In Oatmeal
1) Take a rolling pin and flatten the steaks.
2) Cut the steaks into small portions.
3) Take the eggs and add salt and pepper.
4) Take the meat pieces and dip into seasoned egg.
5) Then dip into oatmeal.
6) Fry the meat pieces in lard,... - 39.8096
Mix in order given, and drop 2 inches apart on a well greased baking sheet.
Bake in a moderate oven of 350Â° F. for about 10 min. - 32.9694
1) Mix together oats and milk and keep aside for 5 minutes.
2) Beat in eggs and shortening to oat mixture and mix well.
3) Mix all the dry ingredients together.
4) Add this to oat mixture and stir just until mixed well.
5) Heat a griddle... - 46.0406
Pear Mince Oatmeal Bars
Pear Mince Oatmeal Bars has a wonderful taste. Pear Mince Oatmeal Bars gets its taste from butter mixed with mincemeat and flavored with lemon juice. Pear Mince Oatmeal Bars if you like meat with fruit then try this Pear Mince Oatmeal Bars recipe. - 37.5205
Seasoned Flour Or Fine Or Medium Oatmeal
1. In a flat surface spread flour or oatmeal.
2. Press fish or liver in it, reverse and press again.
3. Shake off the excess.
4. In a skillet heat oil and shallow fry the meat.
This is used for fish steaks or fillets, including herring, mackerel... - 24.951
Oatmeal Spiced Cookies
Beat egg, add sugar and milk, mix well, then add rolled oats.
Mix spices, soda, and baking powder with flour and sift them into first mixture.
Melt the butter and add, then add the remaining ingredients.
Stir until well mixed.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on grea - 33.6593
Homemade Oatmeal Bread
Soften yeast in the 1/2 cup warm water and set aside.
Bring the 2 cups of water to a boil and gradually pour in rolled oats, stirring constantly for 1 minute; add molasses, the butter, and salt; stir until butter is melted.
Stir in the 1/2 cup cold water and... - 43.8055