Ingredient Based Diet
- » Oatmeal Diet
Oatmeal Diet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oatmeal diet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oatmeal diet recipes.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars
Mix all the dry ingredients, then stir in the wet ingredients.
Mix well and spoon into prepared pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes, just until edges begin to pull away from the pan.
Do not overbake.
Bars will be firmer as they cool.
Take out of oven and cut into 18... - 36.2036
Crispy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Grease baking sheet.
Combine , brown sugar, egg whites, milk and vanilla in large bowl.
Beat at medium speed of electric mixer for 1 1/2 minutes.
Scrape sides of bowl frequently (batter may appear slightly curdled).
Combine oats,... - 42.6489
Spicy Oatmeal Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a medium bowl, beat the butter until fluffy.
3) Beat in honey, then beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
4) In a medium bowl, whisk the dry ingredients together.
5) Stir in the raisins, then combine... - 50.4546
This video is for all those who prefer to have healthy and nutritious meal. Oatmeal recipe is a very delicious dish which fulfills your nutritional requirement as well. Watch this video for more details! - 39.7009
Healthy Oatmeal Cookie
For all the cookie lovers, here is an absolute healthy cookie variation. Watch chef Amy prepare these Healthy Oatmeal cookie with such an ease. Make these healthy cookie for your family today. - 82.6592
Oatmeal Raisin Rolls
Combine 1 cup of the whole wheat flour, the oats, bran, raisins, yeast, and salt.
In saucepan heat water, honey, and butter till lukewarm; add to flour mixture.
Stir in remaining whole wheat flour and enough unbleached flour to make a moderately... - 37.8953
1) Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2) In medium mixing bowl, combine oats, sugar, and baking soda. Blend the mixture properly.
3) Stir in butter and egg to combine.
4) In a nonstick cookie sheet, drop dough by teaspoons from half of dough. Leave... - 38.3175
Low Cholesterol Oatmeal Breakfast
1. Put the water and half the milk in a pan and sprinkle in the oats.
2. Bring to the boil and boil for 5 minutes, stirring all the time.
3. Serve with remaining milk, apple, oat bran and drizzle with honey - 32.1783
Oatmeal Yeast Bread
An easy to make healthy oatmeal yeast bread recipe. This recipe was given to my mother by one of her friends. She makes this bread very frequently, so that we all get a healthy diet. It is very nutritious. If you also wish to give your family a healthy... - 36.4792
Baked Oatmeal With Strawberries, Banana And Chocolate
This easy recipe can be made the night before or an hour before serving. It freezes well and is a hit with picky palates. Serve for breakfast or dessert. Versatile is the keyword, here. Versatile. There’s something special about entertaining in the morning... - 132.907
Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat together diet margarine, sugar replacement and brown sugar in medium bowl until creamy; beat in vanilla extract. With mixer at low speed, stir in sifted flour, oats, coconut, baking... - 31.4796
Apple Spiced Oatmeal
I used this Apple Spiced Oatmeal as bait for making my son have regular breakfast in the morning. The apple and spice inclusions have had a magical effect in turning an ordinary oatmeal breakfast into an irresistible meal. Just try this Apple Spiced Oatmeal... - 31.0876
Oatmeal With Fruit And Nuts
Oatmeal With Fruit And Nuts has a simple taste. This Oatmeal With Fruit Nuts gives a nice taste to Oatmeal. For the snacks, the Oatmeal With Fruit And Nuts can be a better snacks. - 36.5939
Breakfast Oatmeal Special
Breakfast Oatmeal Special is an irresistible breakfast recipe. Once you try this effortlessly simple recipe at your family get together, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 35.2481
Parmesan Oatmeal Crackers
Parmesan Oatmeal Crackers is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Bake the oats effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 41.9303
Apricot Oatmeal Bars
In a large mixing bowl combine the all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
In a medium mixing bowl combine egg, brown sugar, yogurt, water, molasses, and oil.
Stir into flour mixture; mix well.
Stir in oats, apricots, and... - 38.773
In a medium saucepan bring water and salt to boiling.
Stir in oats, peaches or apple, raisins, and cinnamon.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat.
Cover and let stand for 2 minutes.
Divide oat mixture among... - 27.4365
Apple Oatmeal Crumble
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
Let stand 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add oats.
Pulse 3 or 4 times.
Add margarine, 1/4 cup brown sugar, and flour; pulse 3 or 4 times or until mixture... - 36.662
Crispy Oatmeal Cookies
Cream margarine; gradually add sugars, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add egg substitute and vanilla; beat well.
Combine flour and next 3 ingredients, stirring well.
Add flour mixture to creamed mixture, mixing well.
Stir... - 38.6066
Combine oars and milk in a medium bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Add eggs, applesauce, and oil to oar mixture, stirring well.
Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl; add oar mixture to dry ingredients, stirring just until... - 33.3014
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine butter and sugar substitute in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until pale and creamy; beat in egg and vanilla. Add baking soda, salt, and bake mix; beat until well blended. Add oats and raisins and beat until... - 35.5244
Peanut Butter And Oatmeal Cookies
In a bowl stir together flour and baking soda.
Set flour mixture aside.
In a large mixing bowl beat margarine with electric mixer on medium to high speed about 30 seconds or till softened.
Add peanut butter, sugar, and brown sugar to margarine.
Beat till... - 36.2201
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat together diet margarine, sugar replacement and brown sugar in medium bowl until creamy; beat in water and vanilla extract. With mixer at low speed, stir in sifted flour, oats, baking... - 29.6785
Oatmeal Drop Cookies With Coconut Flakes
These oatmeal drops are moist, almost cake like cookies and best of all a much healthier alternative to regular oatmeal cookies. No butter is used so it's ideal for those who are calorie conscious or for those on a vegan diet. - 102.146
Apple-icious Oatmeal Bake
This recipe was originally sent to us by Kelly, a mom of two from Marietta, GA. Kelly is a fan of our weekly radio podcast, Cooking with the Moms, and when she heard us talk about our Recipe Rescue blog series --- where we take a recipe and give it a healthy... - 39.3189
1. Take a 2-quart saucepan and melt margarine in it.
2. Add apple in it and against medium high heat gently fry apple until it becomes light brown in color and soft in its texture. It should take 1-2 minutes time to cook.
3. Remove the sautÃ©ed... - 46.7316
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Sieve flour with salt, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon, and baking soda and mix in raisins and oatmeal.
3. Add in egg, milk, and oil and beat to mix well.
4. Using a teaspoon, add batter, 1 teaspoon each,... - 47.4483
In bowl mix together flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Add brown sugar, butter, egg, yogurt, and vanilla; beat well.
Stir in oats; chill.
Drop from teaspoon onto greased cookie sheet.
Bake in a 375Â° oven about 8 minutes, - 34.5952
This Swiss Oatmeal dish is a breakfast recipe. Enjoy this deadly combination of oats and nuts in your breakfast and share your feelings for this recipe! - 35.7298
Cranberry-Oatmeal Muffins is an irresistible snack recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious recipe of muffins; I am sure you would love to try this one! - 39.4249
Banana-Oatmeal Pancakes is an easy to prepare breakfast recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 35.1678
Cinnamon-Oatmeal Rolls is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. An easy to prepare roll recipe, Cinnamon-Oatmeal Roll is a dish that you will surely love to serve at your coming family get together. - 44.1847
Carrot Oatmeal Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease a cookie sheet with baking spray or oil.
3) In a large glass bowl, sift together the flour, salt, soda, baking powder and spices.
4) Mix the rolled oats and raisins into the sifted... - 48.9743
No Bake Nutella Oatmeal Cookies
1. Heat a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add in the butter, milk and sugar, stir continuously until the mixture comes to a rapid boil. Continue stirring as the mixture boils for 1 full minute.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the Nutella... - 105.674
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes
1. Whisk together pancake mix, cinnamon, oil, eggs, water, oatmeal, and apple in a bowl until blended. Allow batter to stand for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet or griddle over low heat. Coat lightly with oil and pour in 1/4 cup batter per pancake.... - 34.1161
Sugar Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Combine dry ingredients and raisins.
Stir in juice concentrates and oil.
Drop by teaspoons onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. - 36.6477
Preheat oven to 425Â°F.
Line twelve 2 1/2-inch-diameter muffin pan cups with paper baking cups; set aside.
In medium mixing bowl combine flour, oats, 1/3 cup sugar, and the baking powder and salt.
In small bowl, using a fork, combine milk, egg, and oil; add... - 35.4175
Oatmeal Blueberry Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line twelve 2 1/2-inch-diameter muffin pan cups with paper baking cups; set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl combine flour, oats, 1/3 cup sugar, and the baking powder and salt.
3. In small bowl, using a fork, combine milk, egg, and... - 35.192
Oatmeal Griddle Cakes
1. In a large bowl, sieve together flour salt and baking powder and add rolled oats.
2. Mix egg, oil, molasses, water and milk.
3. Add to dry ingredients and beat into a smooth batter.
4. Heat a griddle, lightly greased with oil.
5. Drop batter using a... - 45.0663
Vegan Choco Oats Smoothie
Are smoothies a regular feature of your breakfast? You must try this yummy Vegan Choco Oats Smoothie. The beverage scores high both on taste and health. Do you need anymore reasons to try it? - 91.1468