- » Oatmeal Crumble
Oatmeal Crumble Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oatmeal crumble recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oatmeal crumble recipes.
Apple Oatmeal Crumble
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
Let stand 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add oats.
Pulse 3 or 4 times.
Add margarine, 1/4 cup brown sugar, and flour; pulse 3 or 4 times or until mixture... - 38.5781
You May Also Like!
A good alternative to a graham cracker crust or a biscuit crust. This Oatmeal Crumble is very crumbly, buttery and crunchy. A great contrast to most sweet toppings or base. Use it whenever recipes call for a graham cracker crust or a biscuit crust. Try... - 0
Apple Oatmeal Crisp
1. Place apple slices in 2-quart (8 x 8) glass baking dish. Combine flour, oats, sugar and cinnamon in medium mixing bowl. Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over apples.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 14 to 16 minutes or until apples are tender. - 23.4114
If apples are in season then the best way to use them is by making a good dessert! The chef in this video shows you how to make a nice apple crumble with a crisp topping! See the video for more! - 103.555
Spiced Plum Crumble
Toss the first five ingredients together and spread in a greased deep 8-inch bake pan or dish.
Rub the remaining ingredients together to form a crumbly mixture and spread over the plums.
Cover and bake at 350F for 25 minutes.
Uncover and bake until brown,... - 27.0714
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Layer sliced apples in an 8 X 8-inch baking pan.
3. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
4. Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and oatmeal in a bowl.
5. Cut in margarine. Mixture will look crumbly.
6. Sprinkle mixture over apples.
7. Bake 45... - 31.8574
Cranberry Crumble Cake
Topping: In bowl, combine brown sugar, oats, flour and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly and set aside.
Toss cranberries with granulated sugar; set aside.
In large bowl, beat butter with sugar until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Combine flour,... - 45.5444
Easy Apple Crispy
1. In a bowl, mix brown sugar, flour, oatmeal and blend in the melted butter.
2. In a greased 8-inch square pan, press in 2/3rd of the flour mixture.
3. Cover with apple pie filling, and sprinkle with remaining flour mixture.
4. In a pre... - 37.5992
An apple dessert with a difference! Experimenting and trying out new dishes is the way to enhance your culinary skills. Here is a recipe that simplifies the art of cooking with a difference. - 43.5928
Oatmeal Apple Crunch
Arrange apples in greased 8" square baking dish.
Combine flour, brown sugar and cinnamon.
Cut in butter until crumbly.
Add oats and walnuts; mix well.
Sprinkle over apples.
Bake in 350° oven 50-60 minutes or until apples are tender. - 34.5191
Oatmeal Crumble Recipes By Category