- » Oatmeal Cream
Oatmeal Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oatmeal cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oatmeal cream recipes.
Oatmeal With Strawberry And Cream
All you beautiful people out there. Time to get all excited because Chef Andrea is going to show you how to make the yummy and delicious Oatmeal with Strawberry and Cream for breakfast. A bowl of oats with strawberry and cream is just the meal you need to... - 81.1936
1) In a bowl, add milk and oatmeal and leave for 30 minutes.
2) Transfer to a pan and stir till the liquid boils, then simmer for 3-4 minutes.
3) Take off the heat and transfer into another bowl.
4) Add the beaten egg, grated lemon rind and sugar.
5)... - 41.048
Oatmeal Yogurt Cream
The Oatmeal Yoghurt Cream is a wonderful breakfast that is both nutritive and tasty. Try this brilliant Oatmeal Yoghurt Cream recipe! I am sure you will like it! - 30.9163
Oatmeal Cream With Fruit
Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
Spread the rolled oats on a cookie sheet and toast until lightly browned; this should take approximately 15 minutes. (You may wish to toast the oats in the microwave for approx. 2-3 min. on high.)
While the oats are... - 28.9401
You May Also Like!
Creamy Hearty Oatmeal
Owing to the fact that my husband is hypoglemic, I always take extra care when it comes to breakfast and Creamy Hearty Oatmeal is one breakfast meal I always resort to. This Creamy Hearty Oatmeal is nice even if you are not hypoglemic. Enjoy it! - 22.0316
Sour Cream Oatmeal Cookies
1. Sift the dry ingredients together and set aside till required
2. Preheat the oven to 425°
3. In another bowl, tip in the butter, sugar, and egg and blend well till combined.
4. Add the vanilla and mix again.
5. Mix the sifted dry... - 46.1394
Oatmeal Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
1. Remove the ice cream from the freezer and remove the carton.
2. With a long sharp knife, cut the ice cream into six even pieces
3. With a 3-inch round, plain cutter, use the cutter to cut two rounds out from each piece
4. Sandwich each ice cream... - 32.724
Mini Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add and combine rolled oats with whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Mix well and set aside.
3. In an electric mixing bowl, cream the butter with brown sugar and white... - 131.551
Fructose Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Sift cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together.
Cream shortening and fructose.
Add beaten eggs, melted chocolate and oatmeal.
Add sifted dry ingredients.
Drop from a teaspoon onto a greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 325°F... - 36.7737
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
oatmel raisin cookies are delightfully chewy and delcious cookies made with oatmeal and raisins. Flavored with cinnamon and ginger, these oatmeal raisin cookies are baked with buttermilk, flour and eggs. Fresh from the oven they can be served with a warm... - 41.5932
Whole Wheat Oatmeal Cookies
Combine whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a sifter.
Sift together into a bowl.
Using an electric mixer, cream margarine.
Gradually add granulated sugar replacement and fructose.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after... - 43.0002
Oatmeal With Whey Protein
If you are having oatmeal and your whey protein in two different meals, here is a recipe to combine them both so you get your carbohydrates and proteins at the same time. He mixes up cooked oats with whey protein and the dish is ready to go into the belly. If... - 103.984
Herb Oatmeal Bread
The herb oatmeal bread is a wheat flour and oatmeal bread. Leavened with yeast, the herb oatmeal bread is prepared with a medley of dill, basil and sage. Filled with celery and poppy seeds and baked with the flavor of sour cream, this herb oatmeal bread is... - 43.2861
Simple Oatmeal Drop Cookies
Cream shortening and sugar, add vanilla, eggs and milk.
Sift dry ingredients together and add.
Drop by spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for about ten minutes. - 33.4104
Oatmeal Cream Recipes By Category