- » Oatmeal Cereal
Oatmeal Cereal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oatmeal cereal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oatmeal cereal recipes.
Quick No-sugar Cranberry Oatmeal
If you are a fan of oatmeal breakfasts or need to put oatmeal into you 5-day a week menu, this recipe is just what you need. It is high in fiber and won’t spike your blood sugar levels cause oat is a slow releasing carbohydrate. This is a no-white-sugar... - 134.082
Oatmeal Bars On-the-go
These oatmeal bars are different from the brand name bars you'll find in the stores. They are essentially oatmeal in bar form, but they are equally delicious. Just prepare a batch and keep them in the fridge for several days. All you have to do as you're... - 133.267
No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
These are wonderful, quick cookies. It is very important not to boil them for longer than a minute. These cookies set-up very quickly. - 130.161
Monster Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Learn how to make my favorite Oatmeal Cookies! Made with cocoa, cinnamon, chocolate chips, and pumpkin - these cookies will make your taste buds Grrrrowl for more :) - 129.369
Instant Oats Dosa
For most south Indians who are on a diet, giving up their favorite rice dosa and having oat porridge for breakfast can be quite a challenge. Why not make an instant oat dosa? Surely oats can be enjoyed in this form, as a variation to the porridge. This is a... - 125.545
Black Walnut Fruit Crisp
With holiday season right around the corner it is always a good idea to keep some quick dessert recipes handy. Take a look at this Black Walnut Fruit Crisp recipe where the chef combines rich taste and robust crunch tops a bounty of vibrant, sweet-tangy... - 122.987
Chewy Granola Bars
These chewy granola bars are my favorite breakfast recipe. Made with some of the Thrive ingredients, it is fun to cook. - 119.363
A Healthy Breakfast Food Cookie
On a gluten free-diet? Eat some cookies for breakfast! Now doesn’t that seem quite odd? Well it is true, this cooking video does show you how to make healthy oat cookies loaded with heart healthy oats and walnuts, dried cranberries, raisins and slivers of... - 118.015
Double Oatmeal Raisin And Chocolate Chip Cookie
I have been making these pumped-up oatmeal cookies since the early 80s and they are still one of my favourites. You can't beat the combination of chocolate chips and raisins in a buttery oatmeal cookie. Remember to give them plenty of room on the cookie... - 117.564
Healthy Oat Cookies
For all the health freaks, here's a recipe that is too good to be missed. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise process to prepare these Healthy Oat Cookies. The snack is packed with the goodness of oats, muesli and cranberries. These cookies are ideal to... - 117.027
Carrot And Oatmeal Muffins
These muffins are fast to make, healthy, and very tasty! Dried cranberries make an interesting change from raisins and are perfect for this time of year. - 114.837
Sugar-free And Dairy Free Oat Waffle
These healthful, good-tasting waffles have more fiber and less fat than standard waffles, and are so tasty, you won’t have a clue they’re good for your heart! This is a great way to incorporate oats into your diet other than having them in a bowl. If you... - 114.147
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a baking pan, evenly add and combine the quick oats with granola, coconut, raw pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, honey, apple juice, nutmeg and cinnamon. Mix until well combined.
3. Bake this... - 113.733
Mini Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add and combine rolled oats with whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Mix well and set aside.
3. In an electric mixing bowl, cream the butter with brown sugar and white... - 113.131
Irish Oatmeal Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In an electric mixer, add the butter and cream for about 1 minute.
3. Add in the brown sugar and white granulated sugar and continue beating until well incorporated and fluffy.
4. Using a spatula scrape... - 112.504
Sugar-free Raisin And Cinnamon Oatmeal
Cinnamon, raisin and oatmeal are one of those magical ingredient combinations. This recipe is a fast easy warm breakfast which is low in sugar and high in fiber and slow-releasing carbohydrate thus a great way to kick start your day! This hearty,... - 105.687
Oatmeal And Flaxseed Pancake With Blueberries
Whole said oatmeal has to be in a bowl? Oatmeal combined with flaxseed, almond milk and a tiny bit of fruit for flavor, cooked on a griddle and you got yourself a really nice and different shape for an oatmeal breakfast! These pancakes contain no added sugar,... - 105.262
Dairy-free Applesauce And Oatmeal Pancake
Start your morning with apple, oatmeal and pancakes all in one! This recipe of applesauce oatmeal pancakes yields some seriously moist and delicious pancakes, high in fiber and low in fat. Old fashioned oats, unsweetened apple sauce, almond milk, egg and... - 103.285
Apricot Honey And Cinnamon Oatmeal
Here is a four ingredient, five minute low-fat breakfast recipe that will up boost your energy level and keep you going all morning without urge for snacking! When you see how fast easy and 100% natural this recipe is, you will never use one of those instant,... - 103.2
Baked Oatmeal With Apples/raisins/walnuts
Want to serve a healthy and tasty breakfast for your family? Watch this video now. Fitness coach Anita Stone prepares a delicious and high nutrition Oatmeal and Apple Bake which makes a perfect breakfast recipe. Watch this video now. - 96.6893
Oatmeal Cookies are so yummy. They are soft, chewy and crumbly filled with healthy oats. These cookies are low fat and calorie and can be made with nuts, raisins, chocolate and coconut. Here is the simple, quick and easy recipe for you. - 51.5409
The Best Oatmeal Cookies
Are you a fan of Dad's Oatmeal cookies? These aren't exactly a copycat version... but the flavor is pretty close. - 0
Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal
Pumpkin comes back in a really big way every Fall. Each year I look forward to those infamous lattes, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pies...but I thought, why limit myself to just those items when I could have a warm and hearty Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal. It's like having... - 0
Healthy Blueberry Oatmeal
This morning Trish and I went out for a mountain bike ride along some of the trails by our home and lone behold we found a nice little patch of fresh wild blueberries. We stopped and filled our pockets with as many berries as we could because they would make... - 0
Oatmeal, Cinnamon And Honey Smoothie
This recipe is a high energy smoothie that is very low in fat and high in protein. It had complex carbs in the form of oats so gives a feeling of being full and hence very good for the fitness enthusiast and health conscious people and can be served for... - 0
Stemilt Cereal Bar
With school lunches back on the brain, I always love finding ways to pack healthy snacks that the children will love. Mixing both fresh fruit and oatmeal to create a homemade granola bar is one of those lunch box staples that I can count on being enjoyed no... - 0
More Bites On The Run
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine oatmeal, nuts, raisins, chocolate chips, mashed banana, cinnamon, applesauce, peanut butter, honey and vanilla. Stir... - 0
Easy High Protein Oatmeal
1. In a bowl, combine oatmeal and oat bran. Mix well.
2. Pour hot water in the bowl. Mix and let it rest for 2-3 minutes or until thickened.
3. Add protein powder and cinnamon in it. Give it a good stir.
4. Serve high protein oatmeal warm. - 0
Oatmeal Parfait- Quick Healthy Breakfast
1. In a bowl, combine instant/rolled oatmeal, cinnamon, brown sugar, and water. Mix well and pop in microwave for 2 minutes (if using rolled oatmeal cook for longer).
2. Into the bottom of a cup place oatmeal and top it with banana slices, followed by... - 0
Oatmeal Khichdi- Oat, Lentil And Spinach Stew
1. Soak rice and split green gram (moong dal) in water for a couple of hours.
2. Place a pot on flame and pour oil in it. Add cumin seeds and turmeric powder. Let it splutter.
3. Add soaked green gram and rice. Pour water (double the... - 0
Oatmeal Cereal Recipes By Category