- » Oatmeal Buns
Oatmeal Buns Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oatmeal buns recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oatmeal buns recipes.
1. Cool the apple juice to lukewarm and stir in the yeast.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the honey and oil. Stir in the yeast mixture and add the oatmeal. Mix thoroughly.
3. Beat in the eggs and let the mixture rest for 10 minutes.
4. Slowly add the whole... - 43.2867
Healthy Honey Oat Hamburger Buns
The next time you want to make hamburgers, no need to rush to the super market for the buns. Watch this video and prepare them yourself in your own kitchen that too absolutely gluten free. The chef demonstrates a detailed method of how you can bake these at... - 105.151
1. Make pastry: Cut butter into small pieces in a large bowl; allow to stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
2. Sift flour and salt into a bowl. Work in butter until the mixture resembles coarse oatmeal.
3. Beat yolks with water and oil. Add to the flour... - 39.193
Pebble Top Oatmeal Bread
In a small bowl, combine yeast, the warm water, and 1 tablespoon of the molasses; let stand until bubbly (about 15 minutes).
In a large bowl, combine butter, remaining molasses, salt, brown sugar, 2 cups of the oats, and boiling water; stir until butter... - 41.981
Combine beef, egg, seasonings and oatmeal; shape into 16 patties.
Top 8 patties with onion slices.
Cover with remaining patties and pinch edges together to seal.
Place on broiler rack.
Broil 4" from source of heat for 7 minutes.
Turn and broil additional 5... - 37.9458
First brown beef in small amount of fat.
When browned add other ingredients and cook 5 minutes longer.
Serve on hamburger buns. - 29.3338
Spicy Orange Muffins
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. In a bowl combine flour, oatmeal, baking powder, spice and salt.
3. Remove fig stalks and chop flesh thoroughly.
4. Stir in dry ingredients and sunflower seeds.
5. Combine orange juice,... - 46.4768
Beer Battered Halibut Sandwich With Coleslaw
Dr. Terry Simpson attempts to make a delicious, tasty sandwich that resembles a terrific Chef - "Robert Irvine". Cheeky and full of English Ale, this halibut sandwich will be a treat! Take a look! Go to TerrySimpson.com for the full recipe! - 0