- » Oatmeal Bar
Oatmeal Bar Recipes
Oatmeal bars are solid rectangular or square oatmeal preparations generally made sweet and preserved for a few days. Oatmeal bars are widely consumed as breakfast substitutes owing to their high food value. They are ... More »
Oatmeal Bars On-the-go
These oatmeal bars are different from the brand name bars you'll find in the stores. They are essentially oatmeal in bar form, but they are equally delicious. Just prepare a batch and keep them in the fridge for several days. All you have to do as you're... - 134.803
Oat Granola Bars
Snacking the healthy way! Nikki demonstrates how to make healthy granola bars right in your kitchen! A great option to store and keep away for when those hunger pangs or sweet cravings take over! Add in what you like and make these your favorite snack! - 118.766
These are so delicious and so easy to prepare. - 115.421
Oatmeal Jam Cookie Bars
Oat Jam Bars are perfect for a picnic. These can be whipped up in a jiffy and it requires simple ingredients to make. They are so yummy so do try out this recipe! - 113.48
Oatmeal Turtle Bars
Busy But Healthy Show Host Kristine Fretwell demonstrates a sweet treat - Oatmeal Turtle Bars. This is an awesome recipe for you today. It is not the healthiest thing in the block, but it is definitely the among the tastiest. Go on, indulge a bit. - 108.974
If you craving for midday mouth-watering bites, then try out these simple Oatmeal Bars. Healthy, this bar is deliciously flavored with a combination of chocolate and orange! Follow this effortless recipe and enjoy snack times in a healthy way!! - 46.8819
Pumpkin Oatmeal Bars
1) Lightly grease a 9-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan.
2) Preheat the oven to 350F.
3) In medium bowl, mix together oats, flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt until well incorporated.
4) Make a well in center, and place in pumpkin,... - 44.4321
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Blend sugar and shortening till creamy, fluffy and light.
3. Mix egg and beat thoroughly. Sieve in flour, soda and salt and mix with creamed mixture.
4. Mix milk, chocolate morsels and oats.
5. Take a 10 X 5... - 43.1972
Lemon Filled Oatmeal Bars
1) Combine the dry ingredients together, then cut in the butter until the mixture is crumbly.
2) Reserve 1/2 cup of the mixture and press rest of the crumbs into an 8 x 8-inch pan. Then bake as per the cooking directions or until lightly browned.
3) ... - 42.7809
Date Oatmeal Bars
In glass bowl combine all filling ingredients except nuts.
Cook, uncovered, on HI (max. power) 3 to 4 minutes, or until mixture boils and thickens, stirring once.
The date filling should be the consistency of jam.
Stir in nuts and set filling aside.
In glass... - 41.1304
Frosted Oatmeal Bars
1) In a medium bowl, mix the brown sugar, butter, oats and honey.
2) Cook in the microwave at HIGH for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes or till bubbly, stir twice in between.
3) In a 8 x 8" baking dish, spread the mixture evenly and cool.
4) In small bowl,... - 40.7139
Caramel Oatmeal Bars
Combine oats, 1 cup flour, and sugar in a large bowl.
Cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Press half of oat mixture into bottom of a 9-inch square pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Remove from... - 40.6048
Chunky Oatmeal Bars
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Lightly grease a 9-inch square pan.
Cream butter with sugar until smooth.
Add vanilla, beating until light.
Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in small bowl.
Blend into creamed mixture with water.
Stir in oats and chocolate... - 39.5271
Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Alternately, line the baking pan with foil and grease on top of the foil. Place the pan aside.
3) In a very large mixing bowl, add cake mix and oats to combine.
4) Add melted... - 39.3321
Apple Oatmeal Bars
Sift together flour, salt and baking soda.
Add brown sugar and oats; mix well.
Cut in shortening until crumbly.
Press half of crumbs in greased 13 x 9 x 2" baking pan.
Dot with 4 tbsp.butter.
Add apples and sprinkle with the 1/2 c.sugar.
Cover with remaining... - 38.7911
Pear Mince Oatmeal Bars
Pear Mince Oatmeal Bars has a wonderful taste. Pear Mince Oatmeal Bars gets its taste from butter mixed with mincemeat and flavored with lemon juice. Pear Mince Oatmeal Bars if you like meat with fruit then try this Pear Mince Oatmeal Bars recipe. - 36.3512
Candy Topped Oatmeal Bars
Heat oven to 350°
Mix 1 cup butter, sugars, and egg yolks thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir in flour and oats.
Spread in greased and floured oblong pan, 13 x 9 1/2 x 2".
Bake 20 to 25 min.
Cool 10 min.
Melt chocolate and 2... - 34.0432
Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
Preheat oven to 375 °F.
Grease 13x9x2-inch pan.
Combine dry cake mix and oats in large bowl; add melted butter and stir until crumbly.
Measure half of crumb mixture (about 3 cups) into pan.
Press firmly to cover bottom.
Combine preserves and water; stir... - 34.0235
Chocolate-topped Oatmeal Bars
Chocolate-Topped Oatmeal Bars is the favorite for kids. This Chocolate-Topped Oatmeal Bars is a healthy brew and can be added to your party menus too. Why donâ€™t you give these yummy Chocolate-Topped Oatmeal Bars a try. - 33.745
Chocolate Cherry Oatmeal Bars
1. Lightly grease an 11 x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking pan. In a bowl combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and baking soda; set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl beat together butter and sugars with an electric mixer on medium to high speed till fluffy. Add eggs and... - 31.3363
Chocolate-topped Oatmeal Bars
Combine frosting mix, oats, butter, and sugar, stir until blended.
Press into an ungreased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan, bake at 350Â° for 18 to 20 minutes.
Combine chocolate morsels and peanut butter in top of a double boiler, bring water to a boil.
Reduce... - 31.174
Oatmeal Bars is a very delicious dessert. Along with it is related my childhood memories.When I returned home from school, my mother used to prepare this dessert and we enjoyed devouring it. So if you want to make your kids happy, try this oatmeal bars recipe. - 31.1206
Apricot Filled Oatmeal Bars
In a medium bowl stir together flour, oats, brown sugar, and baking soda.
Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Reserve 1/2 cup of the flour mixture.
Press the remaining flour mixture into the bottom of a 9x9x2-inch... - 29.2435
Combine oats and brown sugar; cut in butter.
Stir in syrup and press into two 8-inch round baking dishes.
Microwave each 3 1/2 minutes, turning dish one-quarter turn after 2 minutes.
Remove from oven and spread with Topping.
Cool and cut into squares. - 24.2407
Microwaved Oatmeal Bars
Microwave peanut butter and chocolate chips 2 minutes to melt.
Stir at half time. - 18.3837
Applesauce And Oatmeal Bars
1) Mix flour, sugar and shortening together. Add oats.
2) In 8 x 8 inch pan, put half the mixture and pat down with hands, pour applesauce over top of mixture, staying about 1/2 inch from sides. Cover with remaining oat mixture and pat firmly. Bake at 350... - 16.6892
Oatmeal Bar Recipes By Category