- » Oatmeal Apple Bars
Oatmeal Apple Bars Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Oatmeal Apple Bars recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Oatmeal Apple Bars recipes.
Apple Oatmeal Bars: Cookie Jar
Perfect snack for the fall season. A fabulous video to prepare apple oatmeal bars with a dash of lemon. They are perfect treat with apple sauce filling, crunchy oats. This quick and rich bars are a hit with everyone. It is a perfect amalgamation of crispy and... - 110.17
Oatmeal Applesauce Bars
Filling: Combine margarine, applesauce, vanilla extract, apple-pie spices, and cornstarch in a saucepan.
Stir to completely dissolve cornstarch.
Place saucepan over medium heat, and stir until mixture comes to a full rolling boil.
Remove from heat.
Stir... - 47.1029
Apple Oatmeal Snack Bars
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder and salt.
3. In large bowl, beat granulated sugar and margarine with electric mixer at medium speed until blended.... - 41.4509
Apple Oatmeal Bars
Sift together flour, salt and baking soda.
Add brown sugar and oats; mix well.
Cut in shortening until crumbly.
Press half of crumbs in greased 13 x 9 x 2" baking pan.
Dot with 4 tbsp.butter.
Add apples and sprinkle with the 1/2 c.sugar.
Cover with remaining... - 41.1025
You May Also Like!
Apple Oatmeal Chews
1. Sift flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, allspice and mace into a bowl. Add orange rind, oats, brown sugar, melted shortening, egg and vanilla; knead with the hands to mix well.
2. Pat half the dough firmly over the bottom of a greased 9x9x2-inch baking pan.... - 31.8027
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars
Mix all the dry ingredients, then stir in the wet ingredients.
Mix well and spoon into prepared pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes, just until edges begin to pull away from the pan.
Do not overbake.
Bars will be firmer as they cool.
Take out of oven and cut into 18... - 37.6303
Apple Oatmeal Bass
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Sift flour with salt and add brown sugar.
Using a pastry blender, cut in 1/3 cup butter until the size of small peas; mix in oatmeal.
Pack half the mixture into a well-greased 9"x9"x 2" pan; top with apples and sprinkle with sugar and... - 39.9346
Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
Prepare these bars in advance for those mornings when breakfast is on the go. Or, have these omega-3 and fiber filled bars after school or on the hiking trail. - 134.714
Old Fashioned Apple Bars
Sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, and cloves; set aside.
Cream margarine, sugar replacement, and fructose in a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer at Medium speed.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each... - 42.1779
Yummy Oatmeal Apple Squares
Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray Pam Spray on a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch pan.
Combine liquid Butter Buds, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in large bowl.
Beat at medium speed until well blended.
Beat in Egg Beaters, apple juice, and vanilla.
Combine flour,... - 41.3954
Apple Walnut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Peel, core, and finely chop apple. There should be about 1 1/2 cups.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together oatmeal, graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar until blended. Press firmly into bottom of a greased 9-inch square pan.
3. Top... - 33.8808
Apple Mincemeat Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square pan. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. On low speed, beat in mincemeat until well blended.
2. Add flour mixed with oatmeal, baking soda, and... - 32.2096
Apricot Raisin Bars
In a saucepan, combine raisins, apricots and 1 1/2 cups apple juice.
Cook 20 minutes, or until fruit is tender.
In a bowl, combine remaining 1/4 cup apple juice, cornstarch and rind.
Add to saucepan stirring constantly until mixture thickens.
Remove from heat... - 39.3942
Honey Bars With Dates
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease two 13x9x2-inch baking pan with butter.
3. Into the prepared pans, pour half of the oatmeal mixture into each; press at the bottom and spread evenly.
4. Place each pan on the centre rack of... - 48.6168