- » Oatmeal Almond Cookies
Oatmeal Almond Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oatmeal almond cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oatmeal almond cookies recipes.
Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Almond Cookies
Homemade vegan cookies - it's going to be an exciting project for this weekend, if you have some free time on hand to spend. These cookies are made with oatmeal, raisin and almond - so you can very well guess - how much tasty they are. Learn from the chef and... - 91.9859
Swedish Oatmeal Cookies
Swedish Oatmeal Cookies bring back a lot of memories for me. A common snack at my mum's place, these cookies were always well stocked. Simply flavored with almond extract, these were my favorite meal time cookies! I sometimes like it with a little honey, but... - 41.8899
Cream shortening and sugar thoroughly.
Blend in oats, water and vanilla extract.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
Mix in almonds.
Chill in refrigerator 1 hour.
Shape into small balls, place on greased cookie sheets and flatten... - 38.0393
You May Also Like!
Awesome Energy Bars
Wheat germ is often found in its raw form. To toast wheat germ, just place the desired quantity in a dry skillet and heat over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes. As soon as it becomes fragrant and starts to brown, remove it from the heat and cool before... - 45.4141
Pineapple Oatmeal Cookies
Pineapple Oatmeal Cookies has a fine taste. Pineapple Oatmeal Cookies gets its taste from pineapple mixed with oats and flour. Pineapple Oatmeal Cookies is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 41.0297
Delicately Crispy Coconut Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 10 ingredients and beat for 2 minutes on medium speed until fluffy.
Add flour and beat well.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
Flatten slightly with glass or fork after dipping... - 40.2405
Oatmeal Banana Bites
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In food processor, puree banana until creamy.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add oats, oat flour, baking powder, sea salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix well
4. Drop pureed banana, vanilla, and chocolate chips or... - 111.03
Butter Oatmeal Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Cream butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl. Add eggs, vanilla, and water, and mix until thoroughly incorporated.
3. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, and rolled oats. Add to butter mixture and blend well.... - 32.3204
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large bowl, place the oleo, white sugar and brown sugar
3. Add vanilla
4. Add 2 beaten eggs and dry ingredients
5. Add chocolate chips and almond slices
6. Bake on a cookie sheet at 350 degrees... - 47.3271
Oatmeal Banana Cookie
Join Shannon Sodano, nutritionist plus fitness and yoga instructor, who leads seminars and health retreats to offer ways to balance out your healthy living.
"Over the years I have offered people healthy cleanse programs and one of my first cleansers was very... - 100.65
Ray Overton's Oatmeal Spice Cookies
1) Heat the oven to 375°F.
2) Take a cookie sheet and lightly grease it.
3) In a mixing bowl, with a beater, beat the butter and sugars together until light.
4) Beat egg and add to the sugar mixture with flavorings.
5) Sift together... - 45.8144
Chocolate-topped Oatmeal Bars
Chocolate-Topped Oatmeal Bars is the favorite for kids. This Chocolate-Topped Oatmeal Bars is a healthy brew and can be added to your party menus too. Why donâ€™t you give these yummy Chocolate-Topped Oatmeal Bars a try. - 33.745
Crisp Oatmeal Cookies
Mix rolled oats, sugar, and oil together; let stand overnight.
Heat oven to 325° (slow mod.).
Blend eggs, salt, and almond extract into rolled oat mixture.
Drop dough by teaspoonfuls on un-greased baking sheet.
Bake about 15 min.
Let cool to room temperat - 28.4064