- » Oatcake
'Oatcakes’ as the name sounds is type of pancake or cracker made from Oatmeal. The Oatcakes are made by either baking or cooking the pancake on a griddle. The dish is considered as one of the ... More »
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 3 or 300°F.
2. Lightly apply margarine on an 8 inch sandwich tin, or a shallow 7 inch square tin.
3. Take a saucepan and melt margarine over gentle heat. Add in sugar, golden syrup and water. Stir... - 36.0703
You May Also Like!
Oatcakes is a dish that you can add to your breakfast spread with confidence. Your children will love these yummy and Healthy Oatcakes! Try this Oatcakes recipe! - 37.0529
Scottish Bannocks And Oatcakes
Mix the oatmeal with the salt and baking soda in a bowl.
Melt the shortening in the boiling water and add to the dry ingredients.
Mix to form a soft dough.
Sprinkle the work surface thickly with oatmeal.
Turn out the dough and knead well, with the hands... - 35.0573
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a food processor, add 2 cups oats and process until they resemble coarse flour.
3) In a bowl, mix the oats, baking powder and salt together.
4) Stir in the melted butter, break up lumps of dough... - 42.1323
Vegan Orange Oatcakes
1. Pre-heat the oven at 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
2. Grease two oven trays.
3. Mix vegan margarine, soft brown sugar and syrup and beat it thoroughly.
4. Mix wholemeal flour and oats.
5. Add water and mix it well. ... - 41.7739
Cut shortening into oats, flour, baking soda and salt until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until mixture forms a stiff dough.
Roll until 1/8 inch thick on lightly floured surface.
Cut into 2 1/2-inch rounds or squares.
Place... - 30.4439
1) In a bowl, combine the potatoes, oatmeal, and salt and mix well.
2) Pour in enough milk to form a stiff dough.
3) On a floured board, roll out the dough to a 1/8th inch (0.25 cm) thickness.
4) Using a fork, create holes and cut into rounds.
5) Place... - 35.107
Oatcakes is a delicious dessert recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Oatcakes dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 37.7383
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder, then stir in the oatmeal.
Rub in the lard or dripping until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Bind the mixture to a firm but pliable dough with the water.
Knead the dough... - 35.6064
Mix together the oats, salt, and soda.
Melt the butter and add to the water.
Add enough liquid to the oats to make a soft dough. (You don't want the dough to be firm at this stage.)
Scatter plenty of crushed oats on the baking board.
Turn out the soft dough... - 42.2652
Scottish Oatcakes With Citrus Marmalade
Mix oats with baking soda in a medium-size bowl.
Stir in melted butter and 1/4 cup water to make a stiff dough.
If necessary, add a bit more water.
Turn dough out onto a surface well dusted with flour.
Knead just until smooth.
Roll out as thin as possible,... - 33.8823
Oatcake Recipes By Category