- » Oat Wheat Bread
Oat Wheat Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oat wheat bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oat wheat bread recipes.
Oat Flour Whole Wheat Bread
1) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
2) In the work bowl, add rolled oats to process until a fine flour is made, about 60 seconds.
3) Remove from bowl and set aside.
4) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over warm water.
5) Let... - 48.1514
Oat And Wheat Bread
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add honey, oil, potato water, salt, and whole wheat flour.
Beat at medium speed in electric mixer for 3 minutes.
By hand, beat in most of the unbleached flour and the oat... - 45.0145
Toasted Oat Wheat Bread
Spread oats in a shallow baking pan.
Bake at 375° for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring frequently.
Let cool slightly.
Reserve 2 tablespoons toasted oats for topping.
Combine remaining 1 cup toasted oats, 1 cup all-purpose flour, whole wheat... - 43.7336
You May Also Like!
Whole Wheat Oat And Molasses Bread
1 In a small bowl, combine the yeast, water, and sugar.
Let stand for 5 minutes or until foamy.
Meanwhile, lightly grease a 9"x 5"x 3" loaf pan and set aside.
In a small saucepan, heat the milk, molasses, oil, and salt over low heat for about 45 seconds or... - 42.765
Oat Wheat Bread
1) Into a large bowl, add the margarine, powdered milk, oatmeal, and the molasses reserving a small amount
2) Add in the 4 cups of boiling water and mix well till the margarine is completely melted
3) Tip in the yeast and remaining of the water to the... - 46.4772
Spicy Wheat And Oat Bread
In a small mixer bowl mix 1 1/4 cups of the all purpose flour, the yeast, salt, and all the spices.
Add the water, molasses, and oil.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat on high speed for 3 minutes.
Stir in... - 39.2679
Whole Wheat Oatmeal Bread
1. Dissolve yeast in water.
2. Stir in honey and milk powder.
3. Stir in 1 cup whole wheat flour and 1 cup all-purpose flour until thick batter is formed. Let batter rest 10 minutes.
4. Fold in oil.
5. Stir in additional whole wheat flour and oatmeal.
6. Turn... - 44.0225
Whole Wheat And Oat Loaf
1) Grease a 450 g/1 lb loaf tin.
2) Heat the oven to (200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6).
3) In a bowl, put the dry ingredients and stir well to mix.
4) Mix together the sour(ed) cream, butter and eggs, then add to the dry ingredients.
5)... - 46.5306
Hearty Oats 'n Wheat Loaves
Generously grease two 8x4 or 9x5-inch loaf pans, lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups bread flour, oats, salt and yeast; blend well.
In medium saucepan, heat water, corn syrup and margarine until very warm (120... - 44.4782
Cracked Wheat Twintop Bread
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in the 2 1/2 cups water.
Add granulated sugar, graham flour, and cracked wheat.
Beat until well combined (about 3 minutes).
Let stand in a warm place until bubbly (about 20 minutes).
Stir in the 1 cup warm water, oil, salt,... - 43.9382
Wholemeal Oat Bread
Prepare to be astounded by the mouthwatering flavor and aroma of the Wholemeal Oat Bread. A very tasty and healthy bread the Wholemeal Oat Bread is a good choice for your family meals!! - 46.0662
Quick Whole Wheat Bread
In a large bowl combine whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, orange peel, baking powder, baking soda, and salt till well blended.
Add buttermilk and egg; stir just till ingredients are moistened, Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish;... - 41.0026
Honey Oatmeal Bread
1 In a large mixing bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast. In saucepan heat milk, honey, oil, and salt just until warm (120° to 130°). Add to dry mixture in mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, scraping side of bowl... - 36.7556
Oat Wheat Bread Recipes By Category