- » Oat Shortbread Cookies
Oat Shortbread Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oat shortbread cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oat shortbread cookies recipes.
Cream together shortening and honey.
Gradually add oat flour and salt.
It will make a crumbly mixture.
Press into a ball.
Divide into four parts.
On a lightly floured board, roll each fourth into a circle about 6 inches in diameter.
Place circles... - 40.9386
Oat Shortbread Hearts
In a medium-size bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
Add flour and oats; mix until incorporated.
(Or combine butter, sugar, and flour in a food processor and whirl until combined; then add oats and stir until dough holds together.) Firmly pat dough into... - 38.2784
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Place all the ingredients in a bowl and work together lightly with a wooden spoon or the fingertips. Press into a well-buttered 13- by 9-by 2-inch baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes, or until done. Cool for 10 minutes. Cut... - 27.0611
Oat Shortbread Biscuits
Oaty Shortbread Biscuits is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious biscuit recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 38.6676
Oatmeal Shortbread is an irresistible mouth-watering snack recipe. An easy to prepare cookie, Oatmeal Shortbread is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 26.4591
Scotch Oatmeal Shortbread
1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2 Lightly grease a 13-by-9-by-2-inch pan.
3 In a large bowl, mix oats, sugar, flour and salt.
4 With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until texture of coarse corn-meal.
5 ... - 42.7425
These oatmeal shortbread are cookies like bakes made with oatmeal and flour along with walnuts. Made with a dough of flour, sugar and butter, this oatmeal shortbread recipe is egg free and very easy to prepare. - 32.1308
Flake Meal Shortbread
Lightly grease a 23 x 15 cm/9x 6 in shallow tin.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Sift together the flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda, then gradually work these dry ingredients into the creamed mixture,... - 33.1842
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
2. Add flour, oatmeal, cinnamon, and salt and beat on low speed until a stiff dough forms, scraping down side of bowl... - 30.2427
Canadian Oatmeal Shortbread
Mix butter, sugar, and vanilla until fluffy.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend flour, soda, and rolled oats; stir into butter mixture.
Chill 1 to 2 hr.
Heat oven to 350°
Roll dough 1/4 thick on lightly floured board.
Cut in 1 1/2" squares... - 33.8423
Caramel Cashew Shortbread Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine 2 cups flour and the powdered sugar
3. Add the butter or margarine and using your fingertips, rub it into the flour until the mixture resembles cake crumbs. You can also... - 49.942