- » Oat Scone
Oat Scone Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oat scone recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oat scone recipes.
Raisin Oat Scones
Preheat oven to 425°F Grease baking sheet.
Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into medium bowl.
Stir in oats.
Using pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in enough buttermilk to make... - 41.8777
1 In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
2 Cut in the shortening.
3 Pour in the milk, and mix to form a soft dough using a fork.
4 On a floured board, roll out the dough to 1/2 inch thickness.
5 Cut into triangles.
6 On a greased... - 41.4709
Oat Scones With Raisins
Oat Scones With Raisins is an amazingly easy to prepare baked recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this delicious Oat Scones With Raisins recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 34.468
You May Also Like!
Gluten Free Cherry Oat Scones
Are you on a gluten free diet and still want to enjoy scones? Have a look at this exciting video that shares an extraordinary recipe to make absolutely delicious cherry oat scones that uses gluten free oats. These scones look simple gorgeous and definitely... - 123.376
Maple Oat Scones
Hearty and sweet, these scones will help you start your day right. - 13.0166
Fruited Oat Scones
Preheat oven to 375 °F.
Combine flour, oats, 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder and salt; mix well.
Cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; stir in fruit.
Add milk and egg, mixing just until moistened.
Shape dough to form a ball.
Turn out onto... - 41.5632
Honey And Oat Scones
1. Start by preheating the oven to 425°F
2. Also grease the baking tray
3. In a larger bowl, place the flour and salt, blend in the butter till the mixture looks like breadcrumbs, now stir in the oats, pour in milk to make mixture... - 42.2477
Fruit N Oat Scones
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder and salt.
3. Add butter but into small cubes.
4. Using your fingertips, rub the butter into the flour mixture until it resembles cake... - 46.6948
Fresh Herb And Oat Scones
1.Place flour, oats and baking powder in a bowl.
Rub through margarine until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in parsley, basil and rosemary.
2.Make a well in the centre of mixture and pour in milk.
Mix lightly with a knife until all ingredients are... - 39.7977
Oat Bran Scones
In a medium bowl stir together Oat Bran Baking Mix and cinnamon. Cut in margarine till mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in currants, raisins, or dates. Add water all at once. Stir just till dough clings together. On a lightly floured surface knead dough... - 24.8855
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Grease a cookie sheet.
Sift flour, baking powder, soda, salt and sugar into bowl.
Add rolled oats and blend lightly with a fork.
Add butter and cut in finely.
Stir in dates with a fork.
Beat buttermilk and egg together with fork - 36.2873
1. Into a large basin, sieve the flour, salt, cream of tarter and soda.
2. Mix in the sugar and oatmeal.
3. Pour the fat and milk into the dry ingredients.
4. Using your hand, bind ingredients into a soft dough.
5. Turn the dough on to a flour... - 44.2422
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter
2. Preheat the oven to 375° F, 190° C
3. Into a large basin, Sift flour and mix in oats.
4. Cut margarine into small cubes and add to the flour, using your finger tips, rub it into the flour... - 42.9907
Oat Scone Recipes By Category