- » Oat Muesli
Oat Muesli Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oat muesli recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oat muesli recipes.
Blended Muesli Smoothie
Tired of mainstream smoothies? Then watch this video and learn to make a delicious, very healthy smoothie that you are sure to fall in love with! - 100.941
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before toasting.
2) On a baking sheet, spread the oats and toast for about 10 minutes in preheated oven,shaking the pan once, until they become lightly browned and releases an aroma.
3) Take a large... - 46.285
1) In a large bowl add oats, figs, dates, raisins or cranberries, almonds, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix together.
2) Add apple juice and soak the mixture overnight.
3) The oats and fruit should absorb all the apple juice.
4) Grate apple with the skin.
5)... - 46.1667
1.In a plastic bag combine all the dry ingredients.
2. Let alone till evening.
3. Add in 3 cups of water and let soak covered overnight.
4.Heat and let boil, in the morning.
5. Additional dry milk can be added if desired.
6. Serve during... - 45.2056
Triple Berry Oatmeal Muesli
1. Preheat oven to 3500F
2. On a cookie sheet, spread out the almonds and the oats
3. Bake this for 18-20 minutes.
4. Stir occasionally to make sure that everything is browned completely
5. Cool the mixture
6. In another bowl, mix the... - 44.1826
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and mix.
2. In a measuring jar, combine the water, honey and vanilla.
3. Pour the liquid into the dry ingredients and stir lightly with a fork to mix.
4. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and... - 43.5398
1. In a large bowl, put together all ingredients and using a wooden spoon mix well.
2. Into a plastic bag, put the mixture and seal tightly.
3. Alternately, muesli can be divided equally into 25 serving size portions and stored in 25 small... - 40.4463
1)Toast the porridge oats,oatmeal,sunflower seeds,sesame seeds and pumpkin seeds, individually in the oven or in a saute pan.
2)Let them cool sufficiently.
3) Mix the... - 39.8661
1) In an air tight container, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
2) Keep in a cool place; the muesli can be stored for several weeks.
3) Always stir the ingredients well before serving, as they tend to separate on storing.
4) While... - 39.7962
1) Into a small basin, measure the oats and add water. Set aside and allow to soak overnight.
2) When ready to prepare, stir in the lemon juice, dried fruit and condensed milk to the basin.
3) Stir in the chopped walnuts and the grated... - 37.9187
Oat Bran Muesli
1. In a mixing bowl, combine together the yogurt, oats, and oat bran.
2. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
3. Take the yogurt mixture out of the refrigerator before serving.
4. Mix in the pumpkin seeds, bananas, oranges, and kiwis.
5. Serve as... - 37.203
Choo Choo Granola Muesli
1) Mix together all the dry ingredients.
2) Take a bottle and seal the mixture inside it.
3) Refrigerate the bottle.
4) Add milk as needed when serving with a topping of fresh apple slices. - 36.5091
Healthy High Fibre Muesli
1.Combine coconut and sesame seeds in frying pan, stir constantly over medium heat until both ingredients are lightly browned.
Place into large bowl, mix in rolled oats, rice and triticale, then oat bran, wheatgerm, sunflower kernels, pepitas and nuts.
2.Chop... - 36.0336
1. Place rolled oats and coconut in a baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes or until toasted. Stir several times during cooking to ensure even toasting. Cool.
2. Place rolled oats mixture, oat flakes, peaches, oat bran, wheat germ, sunflower kernels, pears... - 34.746
Put the oats into a bowl.
Boil the milk in a small saucepan and pour it over the oats.
Add the honey and sultanas and stir together.
Cover the bowl and leave overnight.
In the morning stir in the grated apple, sliced banana and any of the extras you like. - 32.39
Fruited Yogurt Muesli
1) In a bowl soak oats in water overnight.
2) Alternately let stand 45 to 60 minutes in the morning.
3) Mix yogurt, honey, tangerine sections with membrane removed, and apple.
4) Serve immediately. - 31.8664
Oat Muesli Recipes By Category