- » Oat Fruit Slice
Oat Fruit Slice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oat fruit slice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oat fruit slice recipes.
Oat Cakes With Fresh Fruit Topping
Place half of strawberries in medium bowl; mash with potato masher.
Slice remaining strawberries; set aside. (If using raspberries or blueberries, do not slice.)
Combine 1/3 cup sugar and cornstarch in small saucepan.
Stir in water until cornstarch is... - 48.5657
Fruit 'n' Oat Bars
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, mix the oats and ready-to-eat cereals together, add rest of the ingredients, mix well.
3) In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, turn the cereal mixture... - 41.8863
Fruit Smoothie Shake
Place all ingredients in blender container or food processor bowl; cover.
Blend or process on high speed until smooth and thick.
Serve immediately. - 30.066
You May Also Like!
There is simply nothing like oats to kick-start your mornings. And what better way to indulge into the goodness of this dietary fiber than roll it with delicious seeds, nuts, and dry fruits to make a delicious breakfast slice. Try preparing this simple recipe... - 109.133
Fruit Crisp With Oats
Place fruit and sugar in 8" (20 cm) microproof baking dish.
Use pastry blender to combine topping ingredients in small bowl.
Sprinkle over top of fruit.
Cook on HIGH 10-12 minutes or until topping is cooked. - 33.9407
Fruited Oats And Bran
Combine all ingredients; stir well.
Store in an airtight container.
Serve with skim milk or stir mixture into yogurt. - 27.04
Peach And Oat Crisp
Everyone who have had these yummy Peaches And Cream Crisp have fallen in love with it! Who wouldn€™t? It is just too tasty to resist! I love having this Peaches And Cream Crisp witth a generous helping of Vanilla ice cream! - 31.792
Apple And Oats Bar
Sift together flour, salt and baking soda.
Add brown sugar and oats; mix well.
Cut in shortening until mixture is crumbly.
Press half of mixture in greased 8"square baking dish.
Place apples over crumbs; sprinkle with sugar.
Dot with butter.
Sprinkle with the... - 40.1468
Apple Oat Crisp
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Oil a large heavy iron skillet. Place the unpeeled apple slices in the skillet and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of the sugar and the cinnamon.
3. In a bowl, combine the corn-meal, oats, and the remaining sugar. Pour in... - 28.7518
Apple Crisp With Oats
Apple Crisp is prepared with cooking apples, brown sugar, all-purpose flour and oats. Especially popular during the fall and winter months which just happens to coincide with the apple's harvest time; these Apple crisps are deliciously warm. Serve these apple... - 29.2446
Apple Oats Crumble
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4.
2. Cut apples into quarters. Cut out cores. Peel. Slice thinly.
3. Place apple slices in ovenproof dish.
4. To make topping, place sugar, flour and rolled oats in bowl. Chop butter into pieces. Add to bowl.
5. Using... - 31.3806
Spiced Apple Oats Crisp
Heat oven to 375°.
Grease square pan, 8x8x2 inches.
Place apple slices in pan.
Mix remaining ingredients thoroughly.
Sprinkle over apples.
Bake 30 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is golden brown. - 35.2439
Apple Crisp With Toasted Oat Topping
1. Adjust a shelf to the top third of the oven and preheat to 450°.
2. Coarsely chop the oats on a board. Place in a medium bowl and stir in the melted butter, brown sugar, 1 tablespoon of the apple juice and the salt.
3. Pare and core the apples (I pare... - 33.8892