- » Oat Flour
Oat Flour Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oat flour recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oat flour recipes.
Oat Flour Whole Wheat Bread
1) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
2) In the work bowl, add rolled oats to process until a fine flour is made, about 60 seconds.
3) Remove from bowl and set aside.
4) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over warm water.
5) Let... - 48.1514
Old Time Oat Flour Gingerbread
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Butter and flour a 9-by-9-inch or 8-by-8-inch baking pan.
Sift together the all-purpose flour, ginger, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
Stir in the oat flour.
Beat together the molasses, oil, eggs, and brown sugar.
Pour the... - 40.1858
You May Also Like!
Gluten Free Honey Oat Hamburger Buns
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Spray 4 inch cake pans with cooking spray.
3. In a bowl combine warm water, yeast and honey, set aside.
4. In a stand mixer combine flour, xanthan gum, salt and oats.
5. Mix over low speed and gradually pour... - 113.545
Fruity Oat Bars
Fruity Oat Bars is liked by many people. Fruity Oat Bars gets its taste from oats mixed with flour and flavored with cinnamon. Fruity Oat Bars is served as snacks. - 41.1044
Basic Oats Mix
1. Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together into large bowl. Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in oats. Store mixture in an air-tight container in a cool, dry place until ready to use. - 14.7848
Oat Bread Muffins
Oat Bread Muffins has a grand taste. Oat Bread Muffins gets its taste from flour mixed with cereal and dry yeast. Oat Bread Muffins is loved by many people. - 42.6809
Whole Wheat Oat And Molasses Bread
1 In a small bowl, combine the yeast, water, and sugar.
Let stand for 5 minutes or until foamy.
Meanwhile, lightly grease a 9"x 5"x 3" loaf pan and set aside.
In a small saucepan, heat the milk, molasses, oil, and salt over low heat for about 45 seconds or... - 42.765
Potato Oat Rolls
1 ln a 1-pintglassmeasuringcup,combinethewaterand mustard and let stand for 1 0 minutes.
In a large bowl, with a wooden spoon oran electric mixerset on low speed, gradually beat the hot liquid into the potatoes.
Let the mixture cool to lukewarm (105°-115°... - 41.1714
Common Sense Oat Bran Bread
Common Sense Oat Bran Bread has a fine taste. Common Sense Oat Bran Bread gets its taste from flour mixed with dry yeast and eggs. Common Sense Oat Bran Bread is used by any people around the world. - 43.0949
Oat Sesame Bread
Stir together rolled oats and boiling water in top of a double boiler; cover and cook over simmering water until water in top pan is absorbed (about 1 hour).
Transfer oats to a large bowl; let cool.
In a dry frying pan over medium heat, stir sesame seed until... - 42.5628
Crunchy Breakfast Cereal
In a large [bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar, coconut, pecans, wheat germ and cereal.
In another bowl, mix oil, water, vanilla and salt.
Pour over oat mixture; toss to coat.
Pour into two greased 15-in.x 10-in.x 1 -in.baking pans.
Bake at 275° for 1... - 37.3378
Oat Flour Recipes By Category