- » Oat Crust
Oat Crust Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oat crust recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oat crust recipes.
Homemade Sweet Potatoes And Oatmeal Crust
Would you like to try something innovative today? Learn this amazing recipe of Homemade Sweet Potatoes and Oatmeal Crust that is sure going to impress all. Watch this video now to get started. - 90.0062
Vegetable Pizza With Oat Bran Crust
Combine 1 cup oat bran, flour and baking powder.
Add milk and oil; mix well.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Heat oven to 425°F.
Lightly spray 12-inch round pizza pan with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon oat bran.
With lightly... - 49.1347
1)Take a small bowl and mix oats, whole wheat flour, brown sugar and ground cinnamon.
2)Further sprinkle some margarine and water over dry ingredients, and stir with a fork until well mixed.
3)Use an 8 1/2-inch tart pan, coat it with cooking... - 40.3996
Combine oats, flour, brown sugar and salt in bowl.
Stir in melted butter until well blended.
Press onto the bottom of 9-inch square baking pan.
Bake 10 minutes.
Remove from oven. - 26.9854
You May Also Like!
Oat-coconut Pie Crust
Oat-Coconut Pie Crust is an easy to make pie crust dish where you can also think of varying the combination used. I realized that a pie crust can taste this well only after I baked this Oat-Coconut Pie Crust. Classic recipe! - 20.0965
Barley And Oat Pie Crust
Combine flours and salt.
Cut in shortening.
Combine and stir in oil and ice water.
Form into a ball.
Press into a 9-inch pie pan that has been lightly brushed with oil. - 27.38
Oat Crumb Pie Crust
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, oatmeal, sugar and cinnamon.
Stir to blend well.
Add fresh fruit peels.
Stir until thoroughly blended.
Add melted margarine and toss to mix well.
Press into pie plate with back of metal fork... - 29.9856
Oat Crusted Chicken With Sage
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Mix together the milk and English mustard.
2. Mix the oats with 30 ml / 2 tbsp of the sage and the seasoning on a plate. Brush the chicken with the milk and press into the oats to coat evenly.
3. Place the chicken... - 36.595
Oat And Jam Bars
A great way to use leftover pie crust or you can use one out of the refrigerated section of your grocery store. You can use any flavor of jam, so this is a very versatile recipe. - 112.956
Fried Oatmeal Crust Herring
Split and bone the herrings and remove the heads.
Each fish can be divided into 2 fillets.
Mix the flour with a little seasoning.
Dust the fish with this, then coat in beaten egg and the oatmeal or rolled oats.
Heat the fat or oil and fry the herrings until... - 40.5774
Chocolate Oatmeal Peanut Bars
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; stir in corn syrup, vanilla, and oats, blending thoroughly.
Pat dough evenly over bottom of a greased 9 by 13-inch baking pan.
Bake in a 350Â° oven for about 20 minutes or until golden... - 33.0263
Basic Pressed Pie Crust
Place oats in bowl of blender and blend into coarse flour.
Transfer to mixing bowl, add flour and coconut.
Blend in oil, then ice water.
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Press dough into greased 9-inch pie pan to about 1/8 inch thickness and bake in... - 25.2616
Oatmeal Bird Nests
1. Soften raisins in 4 tablespoons warm water.
2. Add remaining ingredients to raisins and water.
3. Put a small portion into nonstick muffin pan cups and, using fingers, press dough along bottom and part way up the sides to form a nest.
4. Bake at 375Â°... - 22.5115
Strawberry Oat Bars
1. Ground the almonds, oats, vanilla and dates in a processor.
2. In a mold, pat the mixture gently to form a crust.
3. In a blending jar, combine strawberries, honey and chia seeds. Blend for a few minutes to make puree.
4. Pour the strawberry puree... - 86.4306
Oat Crust Recipes By Category