- » Oat Cracker
Oat Cracker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oat cracker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oat cracker recipes.
Simple Oat Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 150 degrees centigrade.
2. In a pan bring 5 tbsp water and butter to boil together.
3. In a mixing bowl mix the remaining ingredients with a wooden spoon.
4. Dig a hole in the middle and add the melted butter... - 112.832
You May Also Like!
Scotch Oat Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
3. Work in the melted fat and then add water and stir, to bind the mixture into a ball of dough.
4. On a lightly floured surface, lightly knead the... - 35.279
Crackers For Kids
Put the oatmeal in the container of a food processor and process until the oats form a fine powder.
Add the wheat germ, flour, salt, and sugar and process to mix.
Add the butter and process just until the butter disappears into the dry ingredients.
With the... - 41.5389
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Mix all ingredients as listed, except for buttermilk, and combine thoroughly.
Add buttermilk to make a cookie-type dough.(A few tablespoons of additional buttermilk may be needed to make a workable dough).
Divide dough in half.
Roll... - 36.6776
Mix the oatmeal, flour, baking powder and salt together in a bowl and make a well in the center.
Pour the butter into the well, then mix all the ingredients together with a fork, adding sufficient cold water to give a stiff dough.
Roll out the dough on a... - 31.1147
Toasty Oat Crackers
Place quick cooking rolled oats or regular rolled oats in a blender container or food processor bowl.
Cover and blend about 1 minute or till oats are evenly ground.
In a mixing bowl combine oats, flour, wheat germ, sugar, sesame seed, and salt.
Cut in butter... - 40.0873
Nutty Whole Grain Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl combine first 6 ingredients stirring well.
3. Add 2/3 cup water and oil, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
4. Divide dough in half, roll half of dough to o 12- x 12-inch... - 49.4534
1) Preheat heat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Lightly grease a baking tray.
3) In a bowl, mix together oats and flour.
4) Using fingertips, rub in butter and knead in mashed potatoes to form stiff dough.
5) Lightly dust the working... - 36.8409
Oatmeal Sesame Crackers
Combine oats, flour, wheat germ and seasoned salt in a mixing bowl. Stir in water, vegetable oil, honey or sugar and sesame seeds.
Form dough into a ball and divide in half. Roll dough directly onto two greased cookie sheets to form a 12 x 8-inch rectangle on... - 27.243
Savory Granola Crackers
In a large bowl, stir together oats, flour, almonds, wheat germ, sesame seeds, honey, salt, oregano, thyme, and onion powder.
With a fork, beat together eggs and oil.
Stir into oat mixture.
Preheat oven to 400° F.and grease a 10 x 15-inch jelly roll... - 40.7246
Oatmeal In Buttermilk, Khakhra, Masala Chai For Breakfast
If you are unsure about how to prepare hearty, healthy and appetizing breakfast, read on! The breakfast recipes here prepared in Indian style by US chef gives you some variety to try different menus using wheat, oatmeal, grapefruit, and buttermilk. Serve it... - 50.4466
Oat Cracker Recipes By Category