- » Oat Cake
Oat Cake Recipes
Oat Cake is a variety of cracker or pancake that is made from whole oats or oatmeal and flour, with the latter being optional.
History of Oat Cake
Oat Cake is a dish commonly prepared in Scotland and the ... More »
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 3 or 300°F.
2. Lightly apply margarine on an 8 inch sandwich tin, or a shallow 7 inch square tin.
3. Take a saucepan and melt margarine over gentle heat. Add in sugar, golden syrup and water. Stir... - 36.0703
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, salt, and baking soda, then stir in the oats and sugar. Cut in the shortening and butter with a pastry blender or fork, until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Mix in just enough water to... - 28.996
You May Also Like!
These Oat cakes make a sumptuous breakfast ! Try out these healthy and energizing oat cakes tomorrow morning and let me know if it works for you! - 33.0281
Cape Breton Oat Cakes
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Add in shortening into a bowl containing all bran, flour, sugar and salt.
3) Slowly add in the baking soda dissolved in water and knead into a smooth dough.
4) On a floored board, roll out the dough.... - 44.7395
Pumpkin & Oat Cake
In the large bowl of an electric mixer, stir together the flour, sugar, oats, wheat germ, baking powder, allspice, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt until well combined.
In another bowl, mix well the oil, milk, eggs, and pumpkin.
Pour oil mixture into... - 46.0075
Oats 'n Fruit Coffee Cake
Combine oats, 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon.
Stir in 2 tablespoons margarine; mix well.
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spray 8 or 9-inch square baking pan with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
Beat 1 cup sugar and 1/4 cup margarine... - 47.9602
Sugar-free Oat Cakes
Combine margarine, rolled oats, flour, salt and baking powder in mixing bowl and rub them into crumbs between hands.
Add milk and cheese.
Mix lightly to combine.
Roll out 1/2 inch thick and cut with cookie cutter.
Bake on a greased cookie sheet at 350Â°F... - 38.9883
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, salt and Scotch Oatmeal.
3) Pour in the shortening and blend the ingredients together properly.
4) Beat together the milk and egg and... - 47.1887
Oat Cakes With Fresh Fruit Topping
Place half of strawberries in medium bowl; mash with potato masher.
Slice remaining strawberries; set aside. (If using raspberries or blueberries, do not slice.)
Combine 1/3 cup sugar and cornstarch in small saucepan.
Stir in water until cornstarch is... - 48.5657
Simple Oat Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 150 degrees centigrade.
2. In a pan bring 5 tbsp water and butter to boil together.
3. In a mixing bowl mix the remaining ingredients with a wooden spoon.
4. Dig a hole in the middle and add the melted butter... - 112.832
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2.Place prunes and water in a food processor or blender and puree.
3.Combine flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, if using, and cinnamon in a bowl.
4.In a separate bowl, beat together the prune puree, milk, maple... - 46.3474
Oat Cake Recipes By Category