- » Oat Bread
Oat Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oat bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oat bread recipes.
Oatmeal Molasses Bread
In a large mixing bowl, combine 3 cups flour, oats, All-Bran, wheat germ, yeast and salt.
In a saucepan, heat the water, molasses and butter to 120°-1 30°.
Add to dry ingredients; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn... - 48.5995
Oatmeal Sesame Bread
1) Sprinkle yeast over 1/2 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil and honey.
4) In your food processor, use the PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In the work bowl, add flour, salt, oats, sesame... - 47.5981
Put oatmeal in large bowl, stir in milk and boiling water.
Add shortening, sugar and salt.
Let stand until lukewarm.
Sprinkle yeast into 1/2 cup of warm water.
Stir until dissolved.
Stir into oatmeal mixture, add 1/2 the flour, mix until smooth.
Add remaining... - 47.1019
1) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt all together.
3) Add rolled oats, brown sugar and raisins to combine together.
4) Combine slightly beaten egg, milk, molasses and melted butter... - 47.0681
Buttermilk Oat Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a large bowl, and add flour, salt, baking powder, brown sugar and oats.
3. Take a separate bowl and add beaten egg along with melted butter, buttermilk and vanilla.
4. Combine the dry ingredients... - 46.0254
Hearty Oatmeal Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C)
2) Mix the warm water, sugar and yeast in a cup and set it aside for about 10 minutes
3) In a large bowl, combine the oatmeal, hot water and salt.
4) Add the yeast solution to the oatmeal mixture... - 45.9724
Orange Glazed Raisin Oat Bread
For the bread: Spray a 9" X 5" loaf pan with no-stick spray; set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together the unbleached flour and whole wheat flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg whites, yogurt and... - 45.7363
1. Cream the yeast and the white sugar together such that smooth.
2. Put in the water and blend thoroughly.
3. Keep the bowl in a warm place for 15—20 minutes until frothy.
4. In a saucepan, gradually heat the milk, brown sugar and butter,... - 45.3793
1) In a little warm water, add the yeast to soften and keep aside for a while.
2) Pre-heat oven to at 375 Deg F.
3) Sift the flours together, add lukewarm milk, oil, molasses, oats, salt, water and the yeast mixture; knead into a soft... - 44.6805
Mrs Rogers Oatmeal Bread
Place oats in a large bowl; pour boiling water over and add sorghum, margarine, and salt.
Set aside to cool.
In a small bowl, combine yeast, warm water, and honey.
When oat mixture is cool, stir in wheat germ, flours, bran, nutritional yeast, and yeast... - 44.6085
Wholemeal Oat Bread
Prepare to be astounded by the mouthwatering flavor and aroma of the Wholemeal Oat Bread. A very tasty and healthy bread the Wholemeal Oat Bread is a good choice for your family meals!! - 44.3197
Raisin Oat Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Peel and slice the potato.
3. Place the potato in a 1-quart saucepan with water to cover and cook until tender.
4. Drain, reserving 3/4 cup of the potato water.
5. Mash the potato.
6. Combine 1/2 cup... - 44.1212
Molasses Oatmeal Bread
1. Preheat the oven at 425°F.
2. Grease loaf pans.
3. Combine oats, molasses, salt, shortening and water and set aside.
4. Sprinkle yeast over warm water, as warm as 110°, stirring until blend.
5. Add the yeast mixture to the molasses... - 43.1394
One Hour Oat Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. In a bowl, mix together the flour, oat bran, oats, raisins, and baking powder.
3. Pour in the buttermilk and use a large rubber spatula to mix well.
4. Shape the dough into a round loaf of about 7 inches... - 42.7749
Grandma's Oatmeal Bread
Grandma's Oatmeal Bread has a Superb taste. The flour and oats gives the Grandma's Oatmeal Bread Two Dimensional taste. - 42.2087
Pumpkin Oat Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan.
In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, mace, and cloves.
Stir in the oat bran.
2 In a medium-size bowl, combine the pumpkin, egg, egg white,... - 41.4823
Grandma's Oatmeal Bread
1. In one cup of warm water, dissolve the yeast
2. In a saucepan, add one and a half cups of water and bring it to a boil; add oatmeal, molasses shortening and salt and allow to cool
3. When down to lukewarm temperature, add dissolved yeast, one egg... - 41.2855
Rolled Oat Bread
1.Start by preheating the oven to 375F degrees
2.In a bowl, pour warm water and soften the yeast in it
3.In a large mixing bowl, combine the next 5 ingredeints
4.Now set aside the bowl, let cool to lukewarm
5.Now beat in the yeast, eggs... - 41.2201
Caraway-raisin Oat Bread
Combine oats, margarine, and 1 cup boiling water in a large bowl, stir to melt margarine.
Set aside until mixture is lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast in 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons warm water in a small bowl, let stand 5 minutes.
Add honey, salt, and yeast mixture... - 41.1847
Mash oats with rolling pin.
Combine flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt & brown sugar; mix well.
Mix milk, shortening & molasses; blend into first mixture.
Stir in raisins.
Pour into greased loaf pan.
Bake for about 60 minutes at 350 degrees. - 41.0731
Oat Bread Muffins
Oat Bread Muffins has a grand taste. Oat Bread Muffins gets its taste from flour mixed with cereal and dry yeast. Oat Bread Muffins is loved by many people. - 40.9399
Rolled Oats Bread
The rolled oats bread is a healthy bread recipe prepared with rolled oats and flour. Baked with a batter of rolled oats, flour, molasses and leavened with yeast, the rolled oats bread can be served with meals. - 40.5358
Scots Oat Bread
Pour 1/4 cup warm water into a small bowl; stir in yeast and sugar until dissolved.
Set aside until foamy, about 15 minutes.
Heat milk and cottage cheese in a small saucepan until warm.
Pour milk mixture into a large bowl.
Add salt, honey and vegetable... - 40.4064
Pleamed Fruit And Oat Bread
Grease an empty fruit can (or cans) which will hold 3-4 1/2 cups.
Slowly bring plenty of water to the boil in the bottom of a steamer, or enough water in a large saucepan to come halfway up the can or cans.
Heat the milk and syrup together until the syrup has... - 40.2508
Rolled Oats Bread
Mix oats, salt, molasses and shortening and add boiling water.
Cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve sugar in lukewarm water.
Add yeast and let stand 10 minutes then add to first mixture.
Gradually add flour, mixing to a smooth dough.
Knead on lightly floured board... - 40.205
Oatmeal Dill Bread
1. Put the whole wheat flour and yeast in the large bowl of an electric mixer.
2. Combine the onion, water, cottage cheese, 3 tablespoons butter, the salt, sugar and eggs in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Blend or process until... - 39.8057
Spicy Wheat And Oat Bread
In a small mixer bowl mix 1 1/4 cups of the all purpose flour, the yeast, salt, and all the spices.
Add the water, molasses, and oil.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat on high speed for 3 minutes.
Stir in... - 38.13
Savory Summertime Oat Bread
1. Spray small nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Cook onion, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until tender. Set aside.
2. Stir together whole wheat flour, 1 cup all-purpose flour, oats, sugar, yeast and salt in... - 37.8451
Bring water to a boil and pour over oats in large bowl.
Add molasses, butter and salt.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add yeast to warm water and let stand until bubbly€”about 5 minutes.
Add yeast to oats.
Beat in 3 cups flour and sprouts.
Gradually beat in remaining... - 35.7326
Apple Oat Bread
Combine first five ingredients.
Sift next four ingredients together, then stir in sugar, oats and raisins.
Add liquid ingredients all at once and stir until mixture is blended.
Scrape into a greased loaf pan and bake at 350F for 50 to 60 minutes.
Cool, then... - 30.2744
Oat Bread Recipes By Category