- » Oat Bar
Oat Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oat bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oat bar recipes.
Date Oat Bars
1) In a large bowl, combine the dates and flour together. Lightly toss the mixture and set it aside.
2) In a 1-cup glass measure, measure the water and microwave it at HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes or till the water starts boiling.
3) Pour water all over the... - 46.9824
Apricot Oat Bars
Cream margarine and sugar together.
Press into the bottom of an ungreased 8-inch square cake pan.
Bake at 350F for 10 to 12 minutes.
Mix the next five ingredients together and spread over the partially baked crust.
Return to the oven... - 43.7835
Apple Oat Bars
Stir together flour, soda, salt, and cinnamon until evenly mixed.
Add brown sugar and oats.
Stir in butter, egg, and vanilla; mix well.
Place half of dough in bottom of greased 9-inch-square baking pan.
Sprinkle nuts over dough.
Arrange apple slices over... - 43.4596
Date And Oat Bars
1) Take a shallow 18 cm (7 inch) square baking tin, lightly grease it.
2) Preheat the oven.
3) In a bowl, combine flour and oats, mix well.
4) In a small saucepan, place the very low-fat spread, the dates, orange rind and juice and... - 43.2363
Chocolate 'n' Oat Bars
Preheat oven to 350° (325° for glass dish).
In large bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar and margarine; mix well.
Reserving 1/2 cup oat mixture, press remainder on bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
Bake 10 minutes.
Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over... - 42.9229
Molasses Oat Bars
Melt margarine in a medium saucepan over medium heat; add cereal.
Cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat add brown sugar, molasses, vanilla, and egg, stirring until well blended.
Combine flours and next 3 ingredients in a medium bowl.
Add to... - 42.8696
Fruit 'n' Oat Bars
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, mix the oats and ready-to-eat cereals together, add rest of the ingredients, mix well.
3) In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, turn the cereal mixture... - 41.8863
Banana Custard Oat Bars
1 Preheat the ovento375° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan.
In a food processor, whirl the sugar, butter, and oil until smooth.
Add the flour, cinnamon, and salt, then process, using on/off pulses, until the texture resem-bles coarse meal.
Add the... - 41.5856
Fruity Oat Bars
Fruity Oat Bars is liked by many people. Fruity Oat Bars gets its taste from oats mixed with flour and flavored with cinnamon. Fruity Oat Bars is served as snacks. - 41.1044
Orange Oat Bars
Soak oatmeal in orange juice in a large bowl for at least 15 minutes.
Combine oat bran, flour, dry milk, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Stir sugar replacement, fructose, oil, eggs, and vanilla into the soaked oatmeal.
Then stir... - 41.0006
Tutti Frutti Oat Bars
Prepare fruit filling; set aside.
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Add oats and water and mix until well... - 35.8836
Scotch Oat Bars
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine butter and brown sugar in a 2-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat until butter is melted, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat. Stir in baking powder, vanilla extract and salt. Add oats and mix thoroughly. Spread mixture... - 34.5554
Home Made Banana Custard Oat Bars
1 Preheat the oven to 37 5°F. Lightly grease a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan. In a food processor, whirl the sugar, butter, and oil until smooth. Add the flour, cinnamon, and salt, then process, using on/off pulses, until the texture resembles coarse meal. Add the... - 32.6362
Toasted Oat Bars
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a saucepan.
Allow to soften for 3 minutes.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is completely liquefied.
Add the dates and cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and cool to the consistency of thick... - 31.6743
Plum And Nectarine Oat Bars
Heat the oven to 160C/fan 140C/gas 3. Gently heat the sugar, golden syrup and butter in a pan until melted.
Stir the oats, raisins, walnuts and seeds into the pan until coated in the butter
Spoon half the oaty mix into a baking tin (approx. 23 x 23cm).... - 28.8378
Apricot Oat Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.Very lightly oil a 10 1/2- x 6 1/2-inch/26- x 17-cm shallow baking pan.
2. Put the spread, sugar, and honey into a small pan over low heat and heat until the ingredients have melted together—do not boil. When the... - 28.2619
Oat Bar Recipes By Category