- » Nutty Squares
Nutty Squares Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nutty squares recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nutty squares recipes.
Nutty Raspberry Squares
1. Crumble cookie dough into pieces. Cut in oats and nuts with a pastry blender or two knives.
2. Pat mixture into an ungreased 9-inch square baking pan, reserving about one quarter of the mixture for topping.
3. Combine preserves, lemon peel, and lemon... - 27.2176
Nutty Prune Squares
1. To make filling, cook prunes until soft in water in a covered saucepan. Cool prunes, remove and discard pits, cut into halves, and force through a food mill. Mix in lemon juice, peel, and jam.
2. To make dough, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in... - 35.6857
Nutty Butterscotch Squares
1. In a saucepan, combine butter and sugar and cook them over a low flame until bubbly; turn the heat off and allow to cool
2. Beat eggs, one by one, into it, beating after every addition; add in vanilla as well
3. In a clean dry bowl, sift together... - 39.7017
Nutty Cinnamon Squares
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar, and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg, beating it well.
4) Add the flour to it by sifting it together with... - 43.8025
Nutty Brownies Squares
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Beat eggs until light and fluffy.
Add sugar in three portions, beating well after each addition.
Stir in the butter and chocolate melted together in top of double boiler over hot (not... - 40.1603
Nutty Candy Squares
1. In a Dutch oven, mix sugar, milk, and cardamom mix well.
2. Over medium heat, cook stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
3. Cook stirring occasionally, until mixture reaches soft ball stage (234°).
4. Take away from heat; add butter (do not... - 43.4902
Make and freeze any time up to 2 weeks ahead:
1. With kitchen shears, snip flesh from prunes.
2. With mixer at medium speed, beat eggs until foamy; gradually add granulated sugar, beating constantly.
3. Start heating oven to 325Â°F.
4. Sift flour with... - 38.7892
Nutty Persimmon Squares
Preheat oven to 325Â°.
Spray a 9 x 9 x 2-inch square pan or ovenproof dish with cooking spray or use a nonstick pan.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Cut the leaf and stem off the top of the... - 39.4637
Phyllis Kirk S Nutty Brownies
Butter bottom and sides of 9x13x2 inch cake pan.
Mix brownies according to directions.
Add chocolate chips and walnuts to batter and mix until just coated.
Pour into prepared pan, spread as evenly as possible (it will be very lumpy).
Bake about 12-15 minutes... - 29.3604
Nutty Apple Brownies
Preheat oven to 325Â°.
Oil a 9-inch square ovenproof pan.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon very thoroughly.
In a small bowl, beat together egg substitute, margarine, sugar substitute, and... - 37.0031
Nutty Opera Fudge
Butter loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches.
In top of double boiler, melt butter in milk.
Stir in frosting mix (dry) until smooth.
Heat over rapidly boiling water 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in nuts.
Spread mixture evenly in buttered pan.
Cool until firm.
Cut... - 27.452
Never Fail Nutty Fudge
Mix sugar and cocoa together in (10 x 8-inch) utility dish.
Drop butter onto sugar mixture in 4 or 5 pieces.
Pour in milk.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes on HIGH, or until bubbly.
Thoroughly stir in nuts and vanilla so nuts are evenly... - 31.4917
Nutty Chocolate Chews
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. In medium bowl, mix eggs well with sugar, and vanilla.
3. Melt butter with chocolate. Cool a bit; mix with egg mixture. Add flour; mix well. Turn into greased 11-by-7-by-1 1/2-inch baking pan; top with nuts.
4. Bake 35 to... - 34.9093
Cream sugar, shortening, and eggs.
Stir in chocolate and vanilla.
Mix dry ingredients; stir into sugar mixture.
Stir in nuts.
Bake in greased 9x9x2-inch baking pan at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes.
Cool; frost with Chocolate Frosting.Chocolate Frosting: Heat one... - 36.7759
Nutty Chocolate Chip Bars
In a medium size bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy; beat in eggs and vanilla.
Stir in flour, baking powder, and salt, then add nuts and the chocolate chips.
Spread batter evenly in a lightly greased 9 inch square baking dish.
Shield each corner with a... - 34.4195
1) In a thick pan, over low heat, boil sugar and water without stirring until the temperature reaches 310°F on a sugar thermometer.
2) Mix in seeds or nuts.
3) On to an oiled baking sheet or marble slab, pour the mixture and mark in squares.
4) Allow... - 29.1188
Nutty Chocolate Pudding
1. For batter, combine Baking Mix, sugar, cocoa, and nuts. Stir in water and vanilla. Spread batter in a greased 8-inch square baking pan.
2. For topping, stir cocoa and brown sugar together until smooth. Add boiling water gradually, stirring until sugar is... - 28.5868
Nutty Choconut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square pan. In a large bowl, beat brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
2. Add whole wheat flour mixed with baking soda and salt and beat until blended. Stir in... - 32.509
Nutty Syrup Dainties
These nutty syrup dainties are a fantastic mix of golden syrup, cereals and nuts. Interestingly appetizing, it's perfect to go any time of the day! - 27.9937
Nutty Chocolate Ice Cream
In work bowl of food processor or in mixing bowl combine frozen dessert, peanut butter, and topping and process, or beat with electric mixer, until well blended; transfer mixture to freezer container, cover, and freeze until firm.
In small bowl combine crumbs... - 20.7224
Nutty Blueberry Pineapple Salad
Drain pineapple and blueberries.
Add water to juice to make 4 cups.
Heat 2 cups liquid; add gelatin, stirring to dissolve.
Add re maining liquid; cool until partially set.
Fold in whipped cream, fruits, marshmallows and nuts.
Cool until firm.
Cut into squares... - 29.3459
Aunt Madge's Nutty Caramels
Combine the sugar, corn syrup, butter and condensed milk in a heavy 8 quart kettle over medium heat.
Cook, stirring constantly with a large wooden spoon to prevent sticking or burning.
Bring to a full rolling boil, and cook to 242 degrees on a candy... - 32.4985
Nutty Cereal Snack
Combine cereal and peanuts in a large bowl; set mixture aside.
Combine margarine and peanut butter in a small saucepan.
Cook over low heat until mixture melts, stirring frequently.
Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal mixture; tossing gently to coat.
Spread... - 32.2877
Nutty Chocolate Fingers
1. Beat the egg whites stiff and add the sugar gradually beating constantly. Fold in the melted and slightly cooled chocolate and two-thirds of the nuts.
2. Start oven, set at Moderately Slow, 300" F.
3. Rub a shallow pan, about 10 by 8 inches, with margarine... - 27.2022
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Place asparagus in an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Combine lemon juice and margarine; brush over asparagus.
Sprinkle nuts, salt,... - 31.2847
Nutty Chocolate Logs
In top of double boiler over hot but not boiling water, melt chocolate and butter together.
Mix well and pour onto flat plate or pie plate.
Using 2 long forks (fondue forks are ideal), roll cake fingers in chocolate to coat on all sides, then roll in chopped... - 23.1077
Nutty Chicken Casserole
1. Place rack in lower third of the oven and heat the oven to 350°F. Butter a 9-inch-square glass baking dish.
2. In a large bowl, combine chicken, soup, cashews, broth, celery, and onion and toss until mixed. Transfer to prepared dish. Sprinkle chow mein... - 30.877
Nutty Whole Grain Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl combine first 6 ingredients stirring well.
3. Add 2/3 cup water and oil, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
4. Divide dough in half, roll half of dough to o 12- x 12-inch... - 48.6039
Fudgy Nutty Brownies
For base: In small saucepan melt unsweetened chocolate and margarine over low heat, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; cool.
In medium mixing bowl stir together flour and baking powder.
Set aside.In large mixing bowl stir together melted chocolate... - 42.403
Nutty Caramel Stoe
Sift flour and baking powder into a bowl, rub in butter, and mix in egg to make soft dough. Press dough evenly over base of a well-greased 28 x 18cm lamington tin. Bake in a moderate oven 180C (350F) for 15 minutes, remove from oven and sprinkle nuts over.... - 30.0995
Frozen Nutty Fruit Salad
I had come over to my home town for a vacation, and every one demand that I should treat them with something special. My answer was Frozen fruit salad. Frozen fruit salad is not only easy to make but it has a very beautiful looks and fresh fruits makes it... - 34.66
Nutty Stir Fried Mushrooms
Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan or kadhai.
Add white part of onion and saute till onion turns light brown.
Add garlic and ginger.
Add mushrooms, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
Stir fry on high flame, keeping them spaced apart, for 4-5 minutes till light... - 38.9084
Nutty Cheese Beef Crudites
Place walnuts in 1-cup microwave-safe glass measure.
Microwave at High 4 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring after 2 minutes.
Break up ground beef with a fork; place in microwave-safe sieve or colander.
Place sieve in microwave-safe... - 39.0238
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or leave ungreased.
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over hot, not boiling, water.
Remove from heat; cool.
Cream butter and granulated sugar in large bowl until smooth.
Beat in egg, melted... - 44.1737
Nutty Graham Picnic Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Using 1 Tbs.solid shortening, generously grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube pan or 10-inch tube pan (non-stick finish).
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients except nuts; beat 3... - 38.1592
Nutty Bean Curd With Sateg Sauce
1. Lightly press bean curd to remove water. Let drain in colander. Cut into 1/2" small cubes.
2. Heat oil to medium-high. Deep-fry bean curd cubes until light brown. Drain and set aside.
3. Remove oil, reserving 1 tablespoon in wok. Heat wok over high heat.... - 30.8114
Choco Nutty Pizza
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch pan.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, 1 cup oats and 6 tablespoons margarine at low speed until crumbly.
Reserve 1 cup crumbs for topping.
To remaining crumbs, blend in egg.
Press into prepared... - 43.9938
Nutty Snack Mix
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large roasting pan.
Stir together butter and remaining 5 ingredients; pour over cereal mixture, and toss well.
Cover and bake at 225° for 1 hour.
Uncover and bake 1 more hour, stirring occasionally.
Store in... - 35.2209
Nutty Six Layer Bars
1. Divide the butter between 2 (8-inch) round, microwave baking dishes.
2. Sprinkle the crumbs over the butter in both dishes.
3. Divide the condensed milk and spread by tilting the dish.
4. Layer chocolate, coconut and nuts evenly over the condensed... - 38.4637
Nutty Date Chews
1) Preheat oven to 300Â°F (150Â°C).
2)Combine the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar together and put in the dates, walnuts and eggs whilst mixing thoroughly.
3) Pour the mixture into a previously buttered and floured 10-inch x... - 35.536
Nutty Chip Chews
With electric mixer, cream sugar and butter; add egg and vanilla.
Stir in flour and baking powder until well blended; add nuts and 1/2 cup chocolate pieces.
Spread batter in 8-inch square dish.
Top with remaining chocolate.
Cook at LOW 6 minutes and... - 35.2163
Nutty Apple Tart With A Twist
Place the Granny Smith apples in a bowl with the lemon juice and pour in enough water to cover.
Place the Bramley apples in a saucepan with 3 tablespoons water, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove the lid and beat in the caster... - 46.5215
1. Butter the sides of a heavy Dutch oven.
2. In a pan combine sugar, 1 cup whipping cream, corn syrup and butter and cook with constant stirring over medium-low heat until sugar dissolves.
3. On sides of pan using a pastry brush dipped in hot water,... - 41.0781