- » Nutty Snack
Nutty Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nutty snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nutty snack recipes.
Nutty, Fruity Oatmeal And Chocolate Cookie
Here is a cookie recipe which satiates your taste buds and is a healthy and nutritious snack as well! Oatmeal and Chocolate Cookies contain health benefits because of its two major ingredients – oatmeal and chocolate. Dark chocolate is an antioxidant... - 128.721
Choco Nutty Snack
Time to prepare some healthy snack for your kids. See this impressive video that shows an incredible snack recipe for kids with wholesome ingredients making it absolutely nutritious. Take out some time to prepare these delicious healthy snack balls and surely... - 123.915
Organic Macadamia Nutty Coconut Cookies
Would like to enjoy a romantic afternoon with some gourmet tea and fresh homemade cookies - well that is going to be most awesome way to spend quality time with your dear ones. Watch this video, to learn the easy recipe of Macadamia nutty coconut cookies.... - 116.039
Nutty Health Bars
Looking for a snack between meals that is healthy as well? You have landed on the correct page. Here's an interesting recipe of Nutty Health Bars which can even be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Packed with the goodness of nuts, it is sure to... - 109.915
Betty's Nutty Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
1. In a small mixing bowl combine pecan, brown sugar, heavy cream. Mix well.
2. Grease a 9-inch cake pan, and transfer pecan mixture into it. Spread it evenly at the bottom.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
4. Place the cake pan in the... - 107.775
Crispy Nutty Chocolaty Brittle
Do you love to eat homemade chocolate brittle? Watch the video and follow the chef to prepare this crispy crunchy brittle, which is also very good for your health. This is going to be a favorite for the whole family. - 107.546
Hosting a tea party and wondering what to serve along? Here's something that can be a savior. Watch this video now to learn a delicious Nutty Muffins recipe. Your guests will certainly be impressed. - 78.3595
Nutty Spice Cake
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, add butter and sugar to cream together.
3) Fold in egg yolks and thoroughly beat.
4) Separately combine dry ingredients and sift together.
5) Fold in nuts and raisins to dry ingredients.
6) In... - 50.2295
Nutty Whole Grain Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl combine first 6 ingredients stirring well.
3. Add 2/3 cup water and oil, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
4. Divide dough in half, roll half of dough to o 12- x 12-inch... - 49.4534
Nutty Sour Cream Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Grease and flour a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
3) Take a bowl and sift flour, baking powder and baking soda in it.
4) Cream butter with 1 cup sugar.
5) Add eggs, one at a time. Beat nicely upon each addition.
6)... - 49.2808
Criss Cross Peter Pan Nutty Cookies
1. In a bowl cream together, peanut butter, Margarine, brown sugar, granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Now, add vanilla, egg, and beat very well. Add flour, soda, baking powder, salt and mix well to make a dough.
3. Allow the dough to... - 48.9783
Banana Nutty Bars
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 350Â°.
2) In a medium mixing bowl, mix together whole wheat flour, milk powder, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and raisins.
3) Put aside.
4) Using a metal blade of a working bowl,add... - 47.4853
Mix nuts and seeds.
Stir honey and water together over medium heat until candy thermometer registers 250Â°F.
Add butter, vanilla, salt and wheat germ.
Pour over popcorn in a large bowl and mix well.
Spread mixture into a large baking pan.
Bake at... - 46.3518
Nutty Candy Squares
1. In a Dutch oven, mix sugar, milk, and cardamom mix well.
2. Over medium heat, cook stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
3. Cook stirring occasionally, until mixture reaches soft ball stage (234°).
4. Take away from heat; add butter (do not... - 46.2185
Nutty Chocolate Banana Cookies
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly butter 2 baking sheets.
Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler over hot water, stirring occasionally.
Remove from the heat.
Mash the bananas to a smooth pulp.
Beat the butter until it is smooth.
Beat in both the... - 45.9994
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large bowl, place the water, brown sugar, white sugar and butter and cream well
3. Add cinnamon to the mix and incorporate well
4. Add beaten egg yolks to the mixture and mix well
5. Sift the... - 45.647
Nutty Popcorn Party Mix
In a large bowl, combine popcorn, nuts and coconut.
In a saucepan, combine the butter, sugars, corn syrup, coffee and cinnamon.
Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil and stir for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
Pour over popcorn mixture and... - 45.6433
Nutty Coconut Oat Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place butter, shortening and sugars in large mixing bowl; beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Combine flour, oatmeal, baking soda, baking powder and Bake Blend; stir into butter mixture.
Stir in coconut and... - 45.4138
Nutty Toffee Bars
1. Mix softened butter or mixed fats thoroughly with sugar for base layer.
2. Work in flour, blending thoroughly.
3. Press mixture evenly over bottom of an ungreased 13x9 inch oblong pan.
4. Bake for 10 minutes at 350°F.
5. Beat eggs for top layer until... - 45.305
Molasses Maple Nutty Granola
1) Preheat oven to 300 degrees C.
2) All wet ingredients are combined.
3) Next, the wet ingredients are combined (in case the bowl is not large and cannot hold the complete amount, the ingredients can be divided equally between two... - 45.1406
Nutty Banana Bread
Cream together shortening and sugar; add eggs and beat well.
Sift dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture alternately with banana, blending well after each addition.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into well-greased 4 to 6-cup mold.
Cover with foil and tie.
Pour 2 cups... - 44.4806
Nutty Cinnamon Squares
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar, and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg, beating it well.
4) Add the flour to it by sifting it together with... - 44.3695
Blueberry Orange Muffins With Nutty Topping
Prepare nut topping; set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; make a well in center and set aside.
In another bowl, combine orange juice and oil.
Add egg and orange peel and beat lightly.
Pour into well in... - 43.5839
Pineapple Carrot Nutty Muffins
Pineapple carrots nutty muffins are perhaps the king of healthy and delicious muffins. The shredded carrots and pineapple adds dollops of flavor and texture to these whole wheat muffins. The grape nuts and brown sugar give it an unforgettable taste when baked... - 43.5259
Nutty Zucchini Bake
Here is an easy recipe for Zucchini bread. It's a good breakfast time bread & you can have a zucchini bread without any spread since there are so many nice flavors to it already. I love a slice of zucchini bread with my glass of milk in the morning. - 43.2038
Nutty Carrot Cake
This Nutty Carrot Cake makes a delicious snack. You can try it out for dessert too. Make this Nutty Carrot Cake and let me know if you like it. Your suggestions are welcome. - 42.1826
Nutty Bran Snack Cake
Combine butter and half of the honey in PYREXÂ® 9 1/2-inch Flavor Saver pie plate.
Microwave 2 minutes or until butter is melted; stir.
Scatter whole nuts and raisins over bottom of plate.
Combine cereal and milk in small bowl; let stand.
Mix flour, baking... - 41.8288
Nutty Persimmon Squares
Preheat oven to 325Â°.
Spray a 9 x 9 x 2-inch square pan or ovenproof dish with cooking spray or use a nonstick pan.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Cut the leaf and stem off the top of the... - 41.4206
1. Butter the sides of a heavy Dutch oven.
2. In a pan combine sugar, 1 cup whipping cream, corn syrup and butter and cook with constant stirring over medium-low heat until sugar dissolves.
3. On sides of pan using a pastry brush dipped in hot water,... - 41.4116
Nutty Biscuit Roll
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except the chocolate.
2) Chop the chocolate, if using.
3) Add the chocolate to half of the mixture.
4) Form two rolls out of the mixture, each about 5 cm (2 in) in diameter.
5) Cut thin slices and... - 41.3802
In a large heavy based pan, mix together the golden syrup, sugar, butter, glucose and condensed milk.
Stir continuously and slowly allow the mixture to come to the boil.
Continue boiling the mixture until it becomes thick and a light golden brown colour.
Keep... - 41.2651
Make and freeze any time up to 2 weeks ahead:
1. With kitchen shears, snip flesh from prunes.
2. With mixer at medium speed, beat eggs until foamy; gradually add granulated sugar, beating constantly.
3. Start heating oven to 325Â°F.
4. Sift flour with... - 40.8525
Nutty Orange Bran Muffins
In large bowl, combine flour, bran, sugar, baking soda and salt; mix in dates.
In separate bowl, beat together egg, oil, buttermilk, molasses, orange juice concentrate and rind; stir into flour mixture just until blended.
Line 12 muffin or custard cups with 2... - 40.6801
Nutty Butterscotch Squares
1. In a saucepan, combine butter and sugar and cook them over a low flame until bubbly; turn the heat off and allow to cool
2. Beat eggs, one by one, into it, beating after every addition; add in vanilla as well
3. In a clean dry bowl, sift together... - 40.5668
Nutty Brown Sugar Meringues
Line a baking tray with baking parchment or lightly greased greasproof paper.
Whisk the egg whites in a bowl until stiff.
Sprinkle over 50 g / 2 oz of the sugar and whisk again until very stiff and glossy.
Lightly fold in the remaining sugar, using a large... - 40.549
Nutty Honey Oatmeal Muffins
Combine milk, vegetable oil, egg, and honey.
Mix well and set aside.
Mix oatmeal, Hour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt together.
Blend all ingredients together; add nuts.
Fill greased muffin tins 2/3 full.
Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes. - 40.5159
Nutty Lotus Stem Bites
Grind peanuts to a paste with coconut milk.
Mix all the other ingredients of the peanut coating with the peanut paste in a bowl.
Pat dry the boiled lotus stem and mix nicely with the marinade.
Keep aside till serving time.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan to grease... - 39.8044
Nutty Chip Chews
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
With electric mixer, cream sugar and butter; add egg, milk and vanilla.
Stir in baking powder and flour until well blended; add nuts and one-half chocolate pieces.
Into greased 8-inch round baking dish, spread batter; top with... - 39.5964
Nutty Peanut Butter Cookies
Combine dry ingredients.
Blend peanut butter and egg: add vanilla extract.
Stir in one-half of the sweetened condensed milk; blend in one-half of the dry ingredients.
Stir in nuts.
For large cookies drop by tablespoonsful, about 8 inches apart, onto... - 39.187
Nutty Apricot Bars
Cover apricots with water, and bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
Coarsely chop apricots, and set aside.
Combine reserved apricot liquid and 3/4 cup sugar in a saucepan; simmer 5... - 38.8685
In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
Beat well together then add the beaten eggs slowly beating well again.
Mix together the sifted dry ingredients, nuts and the dates and knead everything together.
Make small balls, as they will... - 38.6059
Nutty Fruity Toast
Combine peanut butter, raisins, jam and cinnamon.
Spread on two slices of bread.
Top with remaining bread.
Beat eggs and stir in milk.
Dip each sandwich in mixture.
Melt butter in skillet.
Brown sandwiches on both sides. - 38.5018
Nutty Six Layer Bars
1. Divide the butter between 2 (8-inch) round, microwave baking dishes.
2. Sprinkle the crumbs over the butter in both dishes.
3. Divide the condensed milk and spread by tilting the dish.
4. Layer chocolate, coconut and nuts evenly over the condensed... - 38.193
Cream butter, slowly add sugar.
Add rest of ingredients (except powdered sugar).
Form small balls in hands, about 3/4 inch in diameter.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Cool about 3 minutes.
Roll in powdered sugar.
When cool, roll in powdered sugar... - 38.185
Nutty Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Measure the flour, baking soda and salt onto a piece of wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine, granulated sugar, brown sugar, egg and vanilla in a large bowl, until fluffy.
3. Add flour mixture, stirring until well blended. Stir in nuts and chocolate... - 38.0337
Nutty Snack Mix
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large roasting pan.
Stir together butter and remaining 5 ingredients; pour over cereal mixture, and toss well.
Cover and bake at 225° for 1 hour.
Uncover and bake 1 more hour, stirring occasionally.
Store in... - 37.6303
Sift together flour, soda and spices.
In another bowl, place all fruits and nuts.
Sprinkle some of the flour mixture over the fruits to separate them.
Cream butter and sugar, beat in eggs and sour milk.
Add flour and fruits to the creamed mixture.
Drop by... - 37.4931
Nutty Chicken Pita Sandwiches
Nutty Chicken Pita Sandwiches is an amazingly delicious mouth watering snack recipe. Serve it at your party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 37.248
Nutty Date Chews
1) Preheat oven to 300Â°F (150Â°C).
2)Combine the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar together and put in the dates, walnuts and eggs whilst mixing thoroughly.
3) Pour the mixture into a previously buttered and floured 10-inch x... - 36.6603
Nutty Carrot Cheese Balls
1) In a bowl, add first 3 ingredients to combine well.
2) Cover and place inside refrigerator to chill for 1 hour.
3) Shape 1-inch balls from the mixture.
4) In a flat plate, mix the toasted pecans and wheat germ.
5) Coat the balls with the pecan-wheat... - 36.6342
Fruity And Nutty Tea Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Sprinkle the blueberries with 2 tablespoons flour.
3. Sift together the remaining flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the oatmeal.
4. Blend together the eggs, butter, and bananas. Add to the dry ingredients,... - 36.5067
Nutty Pumpkin Muffins
Combine sugar, eggs, and butter in a large mixing bowl, beat until sugar dissolves.
Add pumpkin and buttermilk; beat until smooth.
Combine remaining ingredients, add to pumpkin mixture, stirring just to moisten dry ingredients.
Spoon into greased muffin pans,... - 36.3639
Nutty Chocolate Chunk Cookies
In a large mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium speed about 30 seconds or until softened.
Add brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking soda, and salt.
Beat until thoroughly combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
Beat in egg, water,... - 36.2656
Nutty Fruit Balls
Chop all the nuts, seeds and fruit.
Add honey and peanut butter and mix well.
Roll into balls and chill. - 35.0904
Nutty German Chocolate Upside Down Cake
Mix these two ingredients and put into a greased 9xl3-inch pan.
Mix 1 package German chocolate cake mix according to directions and pour on top of coconut pecan mixture.
In saucepan put 1 stick margarine and 1 (8-ouhcc) package cream cheese, softened.
Heat... - 34.8443
Nutty Garlic Snacks
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Combine chopped nuts and garlic salt.
Separate dough into 10 biscuits; cut each into 4 pieces.
Roll each biscuit piece into a ball; dip top and sides in beaten egg, then in nut mixture.
Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at... - 34.7894
1. To make filling, fold nuts, marshmallows and coconut into cream. Spoon mixture into meringue cases.
2. To make sauce, place chocolate, cream and liqueur into a small saucepan and cook, stirring, over a low heat for 5 minutes or until well combined. Drizzle... - 34.4481
Nutty Choconut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square pan. In a large bowl, beat brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
2. Add whole wheat flour mixed with baking soda and salt and beat until blended. Stir in... - 34.4418
Nutty Cauliflower And Carrots
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Microwave at High for 8 to 9 minutes, or until carrot is tender-crisp, stirring after half the time. - 34.2726
Aunt Madge's Nutty Caramels
Combine the sugar, corn syrup, butter and condensed milk in a heavy 8 quart kettle over medium heat.
Cook, stirring constantly with a large wooden spoon to prevent sticking or burning.
Bring to a full rolling boil, and cook to 242 degrees on a candy... - 33.8106
Nutty Cereal Snack
Combine cereal and peanuts in a large bowl; set mixture aside.
Combine margarine and peanut butter in a small saucepan.
Cook over low heat until mixture melts, stirring frequently.
Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal mixture; tossing gently to coat.
Spread... - 33.5515
Separate biscuits, cut each in half.
Brush with mayonnaise.
Combine 1/4 cup sugar, cinnamon, and pecans, roll biscuits in mixture.
Place 2 pieces in each greased muffin cup.
Bake at 400Â° for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden.
Combine 1/2 cup powdered sugar... - 33.3504
Chocolate Chip Nutty Oatdrops
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add oatmeal mixed into flour, baking powder, and salt and stir until well blended. Mix in chocolate chips and... - 33.159
1) In a thick pan, over low heat, boil sugar and water without stirring until the temperature reaches 310°F on a sugar thermometer.
2) Mix in seeds or nuts.
3) On to an oiled baking sheet or marble slab, pour the mixture and mark in squares.
4) Allow... - 32.812
Nutty Marshmallow Log
Microwave marshmallows and peanut butter in a large glass bowl at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Combine peanuts and powdered sugar, reserving 1/2 cup mixture.
Stir remaining mixture into softened marshmallows and peanut butter.
Spread reserved peanut and sugar... - 32.0245
Phyllis Kirk S Nutty Brownies
Butter bottom and sides of 9x13x2 inch cake pan.
Mix brownies according to directions.
Add chocolate chips and walnuts to batter and mix until just coated.
Pour into prepared pan, spread as evenly as possible (it will be very lumpy).
Bake about 12-15 minutes... - 31.7247
Nutty Whole Wheat Shortbread
Spread hazelnuts in a shallow rimmed baking pan and toast in a 350Â° oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden beneath skins; shake pan occasionally.
Pour hazelnuts into a clean dish cloth, fold to enclose, and rub briskly to remove skins.
Whirl... - 31.4375
Delicious Nutty Cheese Sandwiches
Delicious Nutty Cheese Sandwiches is the favorite of the kids at home. It is indeed the creamy, nutty and juicy flavor of this Delicious Nutty Cheese Sandwich which it yummier. Try this easy Delicious Nutty Cheese Sandwiches! - 30.5213
Nutty Caramel Corn
1. Preheat the oven to 225°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Put the popcorn and peanuts in a large bowl.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine the brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt and bring to a boil. Add the baking soda and cream of tartar... - 29.6652
Nutty Cheese Biscuits
Cream together the cheese and margarine.
Sift the flour and mustard into a bowl and mix in the oats and nuts.
Add this to the creamed mixture and knead together lightly.
Pull off walnut-sized pieces and shape them into balls.
Arrange on a greased baking sheet... - 29.526
Nutty Ham And Apple Sandwiches
Spread mustard on each slice of bread.
On four slices, layer lettuce, tomato, cheese, ham and apple.
Top with almonds and remaining bread. - 29.2147
Nutty Bran And Whole-wheat Muffins
Healthy nut and bran whole wheat muffins are the perfect choice to satiate the middle-of-the-day snack craving. Baked with chopped nuts, and bran and wheat mix, this muffin is filling and healthy. You can always add more nuts or rasins to make it tastier. - 28.8867
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine whole wheat flour, wheat germ, oats, and nuts in a bowl. Mix the butter and water together and gradually add to flour mixture.
3. The dough should cling together in a ball when pressed. On a lightly floured board... - 24.896
Nutty Cinnamon Sticky Buns
1. Melt margarine or butter in 9-inch round baking pan in 350°F oven.
2. Mix brown sugar, pecans and cinnamon in small bowl; sprinkle over melted margarine or butter in pan. Arrange biscuits in pan with sides touching (biscuits will fit tightly in pan).
3.... - 24.8398
Nutty Butterscotch And Chocolate Oat Bars
These wonderfully nutty bars pack a high fiber, protein rich punch that has a hint of butterscotch and a kiss of chocolate. Perfect for lunch boxes, after school treats, or unwinding with a cup of tea or coffee. - 0