- » Nutty Cream Cheese Bars
Nutty Cream Cheese Bars Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Nutty Cream Cheese Bars recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Nutty Cream Cheese Bars recipes.
Chocolate Streusel Bars
Preheat oven to 350°.
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar and cocoa; mix well.
Cut in margarine until crumbly (mixture will be dry).
Reserving 2 cups crumb mixture, press remainder firmly on bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
Bake 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in... - 39.6824
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Preheat oven to 350°.
In large mixer bowl, on low speed, combine cake mix, 1 egg, margarine and 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice until crumbly.
Press onto bottom of 15xl0-inch jel-lyroll pan.
In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in... - 42.6213
Currant Cheesecake Bars
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
Beat butter in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until smooth.
Add flour, brown sugar and pecans; beat at low speed until well blended.
Press mixture into bottom and partially up sides of... - 45.9805
Peanut Crescent Bars
1. Separate crescent rolls into 2 large pieces. Press into the bottom of a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan, sealing perforations while pressing out.
2. Combine cream cheese and peanut butter in a large bowl until smooth with a wooden spoon. Stir 10X sugar and... - 25.7288
Fudgy Nutty Brownies
For base: In small saucepan melt unsweetened chocolate and margarine over low heat, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; cool.
In medium mixing bowl stir together flour and baking powder.
Set aside.In large mixing bowl stir together melted chocolate... - 44.7922
1. Make dough: Beat butter or margarine until fluffy in medium-size bowl with electric mixer at high speed; gradually add 10X sugar, then vanilla and aromatic bitters to blend.
2. Sift in flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder and baking soda, beating just until... - 34.7702
Vanilla And Chocolate Pudding Cheesecake
Combine flour, margarine and nuts.
Press into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Combine cream cheese, sugar and 1/2 the Cool Whip.
Spread over cooled crust.
Mix instant chocolate and vanilla pudding with milk until blended.
Pour... - 46.5107