- » Nuts And Beans Salad
Nuts And Beans Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Nuts And Beans Salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Nuts And Beans Salad recipes.
Green Bean Salad With Walnut Dressing
Steam the beans until just crisp-tender, about 3 to 4 minutes.
Place the walnuts, vinegar, dill, and mustard in a blender.
Process on low to medium speed until smooth, stopping frequently to scrape down the sides of the blender.
Toss the beans with the... - 26.5826
Salad With Watercress, Radicchio And Pine Nuts
1. In a bowl steam the string beans till they are crispy and tender. Steam for 3 minutes.
2. Place the steamed beans in a colander. Rinse them well in cold water.
3. Drain the excess water and place it in a salad bowl.
5. In the bowl add the rest of... - 49.8168
Bean Sprout Salad
1. Combine the celery, nuts, sprouts, and seeds. Spoon into lettuce cups.
2. Dress to taste with honey and lemon juice mixed together. - 24.5515
Crunchy Bean Sprout Salad
1) In a bowl, combine waterchestnuts, bean sprouts,cherry tomatoes, Chinese leaf, radishes, peppers, celery sticks, and sesame seeds.
2) Toss well and keep aside.
3) Add the dressing over and toss well once more. - 39.9569
Green Bean, Kidney Bean And Chick Pea Salad
How about a salad which as quick as counting 1, 2, 3! This is a summer salad which have ingredients in your kitchen and nothing out of the ordinary! Watch this video for more on this bean salad! - 94.8446
Green Bean Salad
1. Cut the beans on the diagonal into 1-inch pieces and cook in the boiling salted water until barely tender. Do not overcook.
2. Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a skillet and saute the onions until tender and lightly golden.
3. In a large wooden salad bowl,... - 33.1479
Green Bean Salad Oriental Style
1 Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over moderately high heat.
Place the water chestnuts in a strainer or colander and immerse them in the boiling water for 30 seconds; lift out, rinse under cold water, and slice.
Transfer to a salad bowl.
2 Add the... - 40.818
Kidney Bean Salad
Drain beans thoroughly; combine with celery, onion, nuts, and pickles.
Mix oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper; pour over bean mixture; toss. - 28.7242
Rice And Nut Salad
1. Put the olive oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper into a screw top jar. Shake vigorously, until the mixture has thickened.
2. Put the sultanas and the currants into a small bowl, and cover with boiling water. Allow to stand for 10 minutes, before draining... - 41.3284
Warm Green Bean Salad With Rocket And Garden Lettuces
1. Wash and dry the mixed garden lettuces and rocket. Pinch the ends from 1/2 pound haricots verts.
2. Spread 1 1/4 cups walnut halves on a baking tray. In an oven preheated to 350° F., bake the nuts for 10-15 minutes until they are well-toasted. Remove from... - 34.4446
Green Salad With Smoked Salmon And Pine Nut Hummus
Is it a common scene in your house that nobidy likes to eat greens and that too wild greens? This wild green salad recipe is little different with a Mediterranean touch to it. Watch the video and follow the chef. - 100.075
Filipino-style Baguio Bean And Carrot Salad
Wondering what baguio beans are? It is the Filipino word for green beans. This salad is probably few of the vegan recipes of the Pinoy cuisine but it’s delicious all the same. Mama Sita’s coconut nectar vinegar is great for making salad dressing as the... - 93.0274
Four Bean Salad
Tasty, crunchy and protein-rich, Toni creates a stellar Four Bean Salad. - 122.16
Green Bean Potato Salad
1. Take a large salad bowl and place all the ingredients in it.
2. Combine all the ingredients.
3. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 4 hours or till served.
4. Serve chilled. - 39.7483
Green Bean And Filbert Salad
Prepare the filberts: Place the nuts on a baking sheet and roast in a 375° oven for about 15 minutes, or until they are light brown.
Remove the husk by simply placing a few nuts in your hands and then rubbing your hands together.
The husk will come off... - 42.3581
Balsamic Green Bean Salad
Wash beans; trim ends, and remove strings.
Place 1/2 cup water in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Add green beans; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Plunge beans immediately into ice water for 5 minutes; drain.
Place beans... - 41.7798
Brown Rice And Bean Salad
1) Separately rinse the rice and beans under running cold water.
3) In a pan, heat butter and add the shallots.
4) Stirring occasionally, gently cook for 5 minutes.
5) Mix in the rice.
6) Pour in boiling water, 1 teaspoon... - 48.4886
Coriander Swordfish Salad With Jicama And Thin Green Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small baking dish, toast the pine nuts in the oven until golden, about 10 minutes.
2. Grate the zest from the limes. Squeeze the limes to extract their juice. In a food processor or blender, combine 1/4 cup of the pine nuts... - 41.1658
Green Bean Pesto Salad
In a small saucepan, cover the eggs with cool water, bring to a boil, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Place the pesto ingredients in a food processor or blender, and puree (if you're using a blender, first chop the basil and parsley and add a tablespoon of... - 45.6805
Nor Your Mother's Green Beans
Toast the pine nuts for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
While the nuts are toasting, bring the water to a boil in a small saucepan, and remove and discard the ends of the green beans.
Ease the beans into the boiling water and cook them for about 3 to... - 39.6286
Organic Three Bean Summer Salad
This healthy summer salad is as easy as one, two, and three and is the perfect side dish for a large gathering and you can keep it ready in your refrigerator without having to worry about last minute dressing and tossing. This salad smells, looks and tastes... - 107.271
Blanch peas or beans in boiling salted water over medium-high heat until crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
Transfer to medium bowl, cover and refrigerate.
To serve, combine watercress, peas and melon in large salad bowl and toss lightly.
Add dressing and... - 32.1199
Haricot Bean Salad
Soak the beans overnight, then simmer gently in salted water, until soft, but firm.
Cool and toss in parsley.
Arrange in layers in dish, with the onion in wafer thin slices.
Season well, pour over sufficient mayon- naise to moisten and top with a thick layer... - 24.1621
Feta And Bean Salad With Slow Roasted Tomatoes
1. Heat oven to 120C/100C fan/gas 1/4. Line a large baking sheet with baking parchment. Halve the tomatoes, then lay them on the sheet in a single layer. Brush each cut half with a little olive oil, then put a basil leaf on each. Sprinkle with salt and... - 37.5315
Broad Bean Feta And Radicchio Salad
1. Cook the beans in a large pan of lightly salted boiling water for 10-12 mins until tender. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. Bring the water back to the boil, add the pasta and cook according to packet instructions. Drain, refresh in cold water... - 35.2848
Pineapple Chicken Salad Pie
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a large bowl, mix beans, frankfurters, pineapple, chopped onion, sugar, catsup and mustard.
3.Take a 2 quart casserole and with a spatula, put the mixture in it.
4.Put the casserole in the oven and... - 42.4951
Green Beans, New Potatoes, And Pesto
1)Scrub potatoes, without peeling them.
2)Use covered pot and cook in water for about 20 minutes.
4)Boil water in steamer and steam beans about 7 to 9 minutes, until they are crisp-tender, drain and run under cold water and cut it into... - 44.7101
Spinach And Pecan Salad
Combine spinach with tomatoes, onion and rinsed beans.
Add Dressing, sprinkle with pecans just before serving.
Dressing: Whisk egg yolks with lemon juice, vinegar and honey, place in screw top jar, add remaining ingredients, shake well. - 32.6789
Chicken Salad With Pecans
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Pour 6 cups of the water into a large saucepan and bring to a simmer over moderate heat.
Add the chicken and bring to a boil.
Adjust the heat so that the water bubbles gently, cover, and cook the chicken for 8 to 10 minutes or... - 43.2026
Salad From Java With Peanut Sauce
Boil the potatoes, drain the water.
Boil the cabbage strips and the French beans until crisp and drain.
Then cook the sliced carrots.
Drain and refrigerate each, about 5 to 10 min.
until tender and crisp.
Again drain, cover in plastic wrap and... - 41.2466
Three Leaf Salad With Hot Walnut Soy Dressing
1. Mix the salad ingredients together in a large salad bowl. Season well with salt and Szechwan pepper.
2. Heat the oils in a small pan, add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the walnuts and stir-fry for 30 seconds, then stir in the... - 29.9411
Gado Gado With Spicy Peanut Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the potatoes until tender, 12 to 20 minutes, depending on size; drain. When cool enough to handle, peel and slice.
2. In another saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the cauliflower until just tender,... - 40.2855
Rosy Tuna Fruit Salad
1) Dice the apples and quarter the grapes.
2) Chop the walnuts.
3) In a medium bowl, combine apples, grapes, tuna, beans and nuts.
4) Mix well.
5) In a small bowl, stir well the dressing ingredients.
6) Toss the salad into dressing to... - 45.4094
Rosy Tuna Salad
1.In a bowl, mix apples, grapes, nuts, tuna and beans.
2.In a separate bolw, mix yogurt, tahini, and tomato paste .
3.Pour the dressing over the fruits and shake well.
4.Serve the salad on spinach or lettuce leaves with a garnishing of... - 39.9158
1) Pile up the cottage cheese on the avocado half, top over with the apricot half; arrange the sprouts and garbanzos around center mound.
2) Drizzle the yogurt and scatter over the cashew nut pieces .
3) Serve immediately. - 33.1721
Angel Hair Chicken Olive Salad
1. In a pan cook the pasta after breaking its coils a little as per package directions and keep aside.
2. Make julienne strips of the beans and snow peas and 1-inch length cut pieces of the asparagus diagonally.
3. In a pan boil water and add beans and... - 44.4774
FOR THE VINAIGRETTE, combine the oil, vinegar, basil, and mustard in a small bowl and whisk to mix.
Add salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
FRY THE PANCETTA in a small skillet until crisp.
In a large bowl, combine the spinach, beans, feta, pine nuts,... - 41.7903
Raw Vegetables And Fruit Salad
Mix vegetables, fruits, and walnuts together.
Toss well with a French dressing, or any of your favorite salad dressings.
For variation, try these other salad combinations: Sprouted wheat, chopped green onions, chopped celery, and parsley.
Carrots, celery... - 34.937
Stuffed Tomato Salad
Scoop out insides of tomatoes.
Reserve for soup, stew or casseroles.
Mix remaining ingredients together.
Stuff mixture into tomato cavities.
Serve on bed of crisp greens. - 34.4626
Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter
Here's a lip smacking Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter recipe that you must prepare for your upcoming party. It is the perfect choice for Main Dish and is completely delectable. Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter is a must try for all... - 48.674
Exotic Mushroom Salad
Combine Balsamic Dressing and sliced mushrooms in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Seal bag, and marinate mushroom mixture in refrigerator 1 to 8 hours.
Remove mushrooms from bag, reserving Balsamic Dressing.
Place mushrooms on broiler pan coated... - 30.0338
Lemony Potato Broccoli & Goats Cheese Salad
1. Boil the potatoes for 12-15 mins until tender. Lift out with a slotted spoon, drain well, then place in a serving bowl with the oil, lemon zest and juice. Leave to cool.
2. Add the broccoli and beans to the pan of boiling water. Cook for 4 mins until... - 34.6789
Chinese Chicken Salad
1.Make thin long match sized strips of chiken and Add it in soy sauce for marinating.
2.Mix chciken, bamboo shoots, lettuce, nuts and radish in a bowl and shake well.
3.Separately, combine oil, vinegar, soy sauce and ginger.
4.Drizzle... - 43.4001
Korean Bulgogi Salad
Prepare Red Pepper Paste Dressing.
Pour boiling water over bean sprouts in a colander.
Immediately plunge sprouts into iced water; when chilled, drain well.
Spread on a kitchen towel or paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
Pat gently until dry.
Coat... - 41.3152
1. Add oil to 6-quart Electric Wok; preheat at 325°F. about 2 minutes; add onions; stir-fry 3-4 minutes or until translucent; combine vinegar, lemon juice, salt, mustard; add to wok; cook 2 minutes.
2. Add green onions, cauliflowerettes, carrots, celery,... - 34.1963
Vegan Minestrone Soup And Citrus Spinach Salad
Minestrone soup today? Well it’s going to take a good hour for it to simmer, so plan ahead! Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this soup also contains barley. The soup is chockablock with nutrients and flavors and it is perfect anytime of the year.... - 129.649
Chinese Vegetable And Omelette Salad
1. Remove and discard the outer wilted leaves of the cabbage head.
2. Use a sharp cleaver knife or a food chopper to finely shred the young cabbage, discarding the core.
3. In a small bowl or screw top jar, combine and blend the dressing... - 50.1711
Rustic Pesto Potato Salad
Want to recreate the same pesto flavor in your salad? This rustic pesto potato salad includes all pesto ingredients, so you get the similar flavor. It can be an ideal side dish with grilled chicken or salmon. Without the egg, it is a perfect salad for the... - 122.57
Som Tam (thai Papaya Salad)
Som Tam is extremely popular not only in Thailand but all across the world. This is one recipe that is all in one, extremely nutritious, very low in fat and calories, tastes extremely good and is super filling. Hey! what else would you ask for? The... - 0
Mexican Salad In A Taco Bowl
Ever wondered how to make a taco salad bowl like the ones seen at the restaurants? Watch this video and it guides you exactly to make this along with a simple salad to fill this taco bowl! - 108.309
Southeast Asian Style Beef Salad
1. Brush the steak with about 1/4 cup of the miso dressing. Marinate at room temperature for up to an hour or cook immediately. When ready to cook, position a broiler pan on the rack closest to the broiler and preheat to high.
2. Carefully lay the steak in... - 35.1649
Basil Bread With Salad
If you enjoy the fine-tasting things in life, then you will definitely love this bread delicacy. Flavorful, healthy and highly appeasing to the palate, this dish can be whopped up easily at home using a handful of ingredients. Next time you are craving for... - 109.019
1. In a bowl place the couscous.
2. Pour over boiling water.Let it stand for 15 minutes so that the grains are absorbed.
3. Fluff using a fork so that the clumps of grain can break apart.
4. In a skillet toast the pine nuts for 3 minutes on medium heat... - 49.8364