- » Nutmeg Torte
Nutmeg Torte Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nutmeg torte recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nutmeg torte recipes.
Peach Apricot Torte
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take an 8 inch spring form pan, grease thoroughly and pat in 2/3rd portion of zwieback crumbs to the bottom.
3. Place well-drained peaches with cut side facing up above the crumbs, while use the drained... - 43.4481
Spinach And Ricotta Torte
Place rack as low as possible in the oven.
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Grease a 9-inch layer cake pan with a removable bottom.
On a lightly floured surface roll out dough to a 13-inch circle.
Fit dough into prepared pan and crimp edge.
Squeeze out as much liquid... - 44.4787
Cherry Torte With Cream
Put flour in a bowl.
Make a well in the center.
Add 1 egg yolk, 1 tablespoon of the sugar, the grated lemon rind, and butter.
Stir with a fork until mixture blends and forms a dough.
Knead with the hands on a lightly floured board until dough is smooth.
Pat... - 46.6404
Lucille's Apple Torte
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. Grease a pie plate and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and butter. Beat well using a wooden spoon.
4. Add egg, baking soda, flour, cinnamon powder and nutmeg powder. Mix well... - 43.9628
Cream butter and sugar; add flour sifted with yeast.
Empty mixture into 9-inch pie pan.
Press into shell shape.
Bake at 375Â° for 10 minutes in preheated oven.
Press bananas through sieve, put pulp into saucepan with sugar, salt, and butter.
Stir while... - 44.4297
1. Preheat oven to 275° F.
2. Beat egg yolks to a light mixture; Gradually beat in sugar until the mixture thickens.
3. Add carrots, almonds, and nutmeg and stir well. Fold in egg whites.
4. Take a 9-inch pie plate, oil it, and... - 39.5521
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
Sift flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg together.
Add flour mixture and stir well.
(Batter will be stiff).
Add chopped apples and nuts.
Bake in a greased 8" x 8" pan at... - 43.0082
Chocolate Crusted Grand marnier Torte With Spiced Cranberries
For crust: Finely grind cookies, chips, and sugar in processor.
Add melted butter; blend until wet crumbs form.
Set aside 1/2 cup crumb mixture.
Press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom and 2 inches up sides of 9 inch diameter springform pan with 2 3/4 inch... - 40.5775
Looking for something simple to cook, yet delicious to taste? If so, you'll find this Peach-Apricot Torte incredibly pleasing, coz this simple recipe is gonna really impress your palate. Watch out! - 44.2635
A must try, this Eggnog Torte is a perfect treat for kids and adults alike. This rich creamy dessert with a hint of nutmeg is sure to become the high point of your parties! - 54.515
Spicy Pumpkin Torte
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 8- or 9-inch round cake pans.
For Cake, combine cake mix, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in large bowl.
Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions for No Cholesterol recipe.
Refrigerate cooled layers for... - 47.8334
Spicy Applesauce Torte
Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, and spices together and blend thoroughly.
Mix in the crumbs; set aside.
Add sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy.
Add beaten eggs in halves, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Beating only until smooth... - 44.5476
Spicy Fig Torte
1. Preheat oven to moderate (325° F.). Grease the bottom of a nine-inch spring-form pan.
2. Mix the almonds, peel, figs and crumbs. Mix the spices and baking powder and add to the almond mixture. Add the cognac and mix with the fingers.
3. Beat the egg yolks... - 37.6643
Almond Pear Torte
Peel, core, and chop the pears.
Beat the oil and sugar together.
Add eggs, one at a time.
Beat mixture until light and fluffy.
Blend in flavorings and pears.
In a separate bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
Add to pear mixture.
Stir in raisins and... - 43.7381
Pour into the crust. Top with the reserved crumbs. Bake at 350°F for 1 hour. Chill overnight. - 29.2008
Layered Vegetable Torte
Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions up to the first rising.
Cook broccoli in lightly salted water for 5 minutes.
Drain well; pat dry with a paper towel.
Combine broccoli and 2 eggs, mixing well.
Add next 5 ingredients, stirring well; set... - 39.7878
Layered Vegetable Torte
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Follow package directions to prepare hot roll mix up to the first rising.
3. In a pan cook broccoli in lightly salted water for 5 minutes.
4. Drain out broccoli from water and dry with paper towel.
5. In a... - 46.748
Kahlua Rum Torte
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cream butter and sugar and then beat in egg yolks.
3) Beat the egg whites until stiff and then keep aside.
4) Sift flour with salt, baking powder, and spices.
5) Stir in Kahlua, rum, and sour cream.
6)... - 45.8144
Mushroom And Spinach Crepe Torte
In bowl, combine flour and salt; make well in center.
Whisk together eggs, milk and 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the butter; gradually pour into well, whisking to draw in flour until smooth.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour; strain.
Heat 8-inch (20 cm) crepe pan over... - 44.8538
This lemon sauce recipe is a cooked dessert sauce recipe made with lemon juice, butter and cornstarch. Prepared with added sugar, the lemon sauce is flavored with a hint of nutmeg and can be spruced up with some grated lemon rind and used with cakes and... - 37.3859
Scotch Apple Tart
1. Prepare the tarts according to the package instructions. Shape the dough into 2 balls and chill till required.
2. Roll out the dough between 2 sheets of waxed paper on a slightly damp surface. Roll one ball out to make 11-inch circles and... - 41.7402