- » Nutmeg Honey Carrot
Nutmeg Honey Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nutmeg honey carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nutmeg honey carrot recipes.
Nutmeg & Honey Carrot Crescents
This Nutmeg And Honey Carrot Crescents taste delicious ! I tried these boiled carrot discs with walnut and honey -nutmeg topping as an accompaniment to pasta and meat and really loved them ! Your suggestions for these Nutmeg And Honey Carrot Crescents are... - 43.4159
Nutmeg And Honey Carrot Crescents
To make carrot crescents, place 1 carrot on cutting board.
Cut carrot in half lengthwise with utility knife.
Place cut sides down.
Hold carrot half flat to cutting board with one hand.
Hold knife at a 45° angle, slanting it away from hand.
Make... - 41.5471
You May Also Like!
Honey Glazed Carrots
In medium saucepan combine carrots, honey and salt.
Add just enough cold water to cover carrots.
Bring to a boil over medium to high heat.
Boil vigorously, stirring occasionally, until the liquid has nearly evaporated.
Reduce heat to medium.
Stir carrot... - 33.5183
Honey Carrot Soup
Place carrots, onion and chicken broth in large saucepan. Cover and simmer over medium heat about 15 minutes or until carrots are tender. Transfer mixture to blender or processor; blend until smooth. Return to saucepan. Add honey and milk. Return to simmer.... - 27.7515
Honey Carrot Snaking Cake
Cream butter in large bowl. Gradually beat in honey until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine carrots, raisins, nuts, if desired, orange juice and vanilla in medium bowl. Combine dry ingredients in separate... - 27.6918
Honey Orange Carrots
1) Take a medium saucepan and combine together orange juice, carrots, margarine, nutmeg and honey in it. Cook over medium-high heat until the mixture begins to boil.
2) Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
3) Uncover and cook for 5-10... - 38.3329
Honeyed Carrots With Raisins
1. In a medium sauce pan, combine all the ingredients and mix well. Bring to a boil.
2. Once boiled, reduce flame, cover with lid and simmer for 12 minutes or till carrots are cooked.
3. Once ready, transfer on to a serving bowl and serve... - 32.4006
Honey Carrot Cake
In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, honey, oil, buttermilk, and vanilla.
Stir in the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and nutmeg.
Fold in the carrots.
Coat a Bundt pan with no-stick spray.
Add the batter.
Microwave on medium (50% power) for a... - 42.3198
Honey Carrot Custard
Blend all ingredients.
Turn into oiled custard cups.
Set cups in pan of hot water.
Bake at 325Â° F. for about 50 minutes.
Dust with ground nutmeg and serve hot or cold. - 30.8769
Pineapple Sunshine Carrot Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a 13 X 9 X 2-inch pan.
In a medium-size bowl, sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
In a large bowl, beat together honey, maple syrup, and egg... - 44.9235
Maple Glazed Carrots
Peel the carrots.
Cut into sticks.
Pour the orange juice into a 4-cup (1 L) microwave-safe dish.
Heat 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the carrots and the orange rind, stir to coat the carrots with the orange juice.
Cover and microwave 8 to 9 minutes at HIGH.
Stir... - 37.3298
Orange Glazed Carrots
1) Take a 2 L (8 cup) casserole, and mix juice, honey, butter, lemon peel, salt and nutmeg.
2) Add in cornstarch and stir. Mix until well blended.
3) Add in the carrots, and stir. Cover the casserole with lid.
4) IF COOKING BY AUTO SENSOR: Microwave on... - 41.2103