- » Nutmeg Flavored
Nutmeg Flavored Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Nutmeg Flavored recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Nutmeg Flavored recipes.
Nutmeg Flavored Cheese Souffle
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter in a heavy saucepan placed over medium heat.
3) Add the flour and stir well. Once the mixture is smooth, stir in the boiling milk very gradually.
4) Use... - 42.4457
Pumpkin Soup Flavored With Nutmeg And Thyme
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter, add pumpkin with occasional stir and cook for 10 minutes.
2. Add nutmeg, thyme and salt and pepper to taste, 150 ml / 1/4 pint water and cook over a high heat with cover such that the pumpkin is tender.
3. For... - 41.598
Nutmeg Flavored Chicken A La King
1) Trim chicken livers and keep aside.
2) In a saucepan melt half the butter. Add chicken livers, cover and lightly fry for 5 minutes.
3) Take off the pan from heat.
4) Pass livers and juices through mincer or blend in an electric... - 39.7473
Nutmeg Flavored Beef Stroganoff
Trim fat from steak and cut into thin 'finger-shaped' strips.
Melt 2 tablespoonsbutter in a heavy frying pan and saute the onion until soft.
Add mushrooms and cook 5 minutes.
Place mixture in a bowl and keep warm.
Melt remaining butter in pan and quickly... - 39.1604
Quiche Lorraine Flavored With Nutmeg
1. Prepare and bake pastry shell.
2. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5 oven and heat a baking sheet in it.
3. In a pan, add oil and saute bacon until brown. Drain on paper to remove extra oil.
4. In the prepared shell, add bacon... - 38.138
Nutmeg Flavored Hot Spiced Cider
1. In a saucepan, put together cider and spice ingredients.
2. Heat slowly to boil, cover and then simmer for about 20 minutes.
3. Remove pan from heat and strain liquids.
4. Into 8 mugs, pour the liquid in equal quantity.
5. Pass each mug of... - 36.213
Sweet Sour Sauce Flavored With Cinnamon And Nutmeg
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and add sugar, 1/4 cup water, vinegar and salt.
2) Mix corn starch and remaining 1/4 cup water and mix it with sugar mixture.
3) Cook until thick and clear.
4) Use the sweet and sour sauce in recipes as needed. - 35.404
Nutmeg Flavored Sourdough Doughnuts
Beat eggs and sugar together.
Add starter, buttermilk, lard, and sifted dry ingredients.
Turn out dough and knead on a lightly floured board until smooth.
Roll to 1/2 inch thickness and cut with 2 3/4 -inch doughnut cutter.
Put on greased cookie... - 35.3302
Nutmeg Flavored Cream Of Chicken Soup
1. Put the carcass, onion and bouquet garni into a saucepan with the stock. Simmer for about 1 hour. Strain the liquid and return it to the saucepan.
2. Neatly dice the cooked chicken meat and add to the stock with the milk. Blend the flour with the measured... - 33.9787
Nutmeg Flavored Mexican Chocolate
In large saucepan, heat chocolate, sugar, coffee, spices, salt and water over low heat, stirring until mixture is smooth.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir in milk; heat.
Beat with rotary beater until foamy.
Top with... - 32.7584
Seafood Sauce Flavored With Nutmeg
1) In a double boiler, melt the butter, stir in the flour, add milk and smoothen the mixture until thick.
2) Add the nutmeg, seafood, peas and stir into the mixture and continue to cook on a low heat for a while. ... - 30.4671
Nutmeg Flavored Duchesse Potatoes
Duchesse Potatoes is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 28.5539
Nutmeg Flavored Irish Coffee
Irish Coffee is a beautiful cocktail drink which is also dynamite. This Irish Coffee recipe is dead easy to make. Do make it! - 25.3782
Nutmeg Flavored Creamed Spinach
1 Place blocks of frozen spinach, side by side, in a medium-size skillet. Sprinkle with flour, salt and nutmeg; pour in water.
2 Heat slowly, breaking up spinach with a fork, just until thawed; then cook 1 minute, or until hot.
3 Stir with wooden spoon until... - 20.2294