- » Nutmeg Brussels Sprout
Nutmeg Brussels Sprout Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nutmeg brussels sprout recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nutmeg brussels sprout recipes.
Brussels Sprouts With Nutmeg
Brussels sprouts with nutmeg is a dish which will make Brussels haters eat it. Mostly people hate Brussels for its stink or smell. This is a recipe just for them. The nutmeg removes the stink and the butter and other seasoning enhances tastes. You can also... - 39.4817
Brussels Sprouts With Chestnuts
Cook Brussels sprouts; drain, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Dissolve bouillon cube in liquid; set aside.
Rinse chestnuts, make a slit on two sides of each shell and put into a saucepan; cover with boiling water and boil about 20 minutes.
Remove shells and skins;... - 38.8243
Sauteed Brussels Sprouts
This Sauteed Brussels Sprouts is an excellent and very tasty recipe. The lemon flavor to this Sauteed Brussels Sprouts blended perfectly. All in all a great recipe! - 24.6299
Brussels Sprouts In Mustard Sauce
Cut stem from each Brussels sprout and pull off outer bruised leaves.
Cut an "X" deep into the stem end of each Brussels sprout with paring knife.
If some Brussels sprouts are larger than others, cut large Brussels sprouts lengthwise into halves.
Bring 2... - 42.1519
This brussels sprouts recipe is a lemony and spiced brussels sprouts preparation. Flavored with chicken broth and lemon juice, the brussels sprouts is spiced with nutmeg and can be served as desired. - 33.4563
Special Brussels Sprouts
Wash Brussels sprouts, removing any loose or discolored leaves.
Cut off a bit of stem ends.
Mix sugar, seasoned salt, butter or margarine, water, pepper, and green onion in pan.
Bring to a boil.
Add Brussels sprouts.
Cover and cook over low heat about 10... - 35.4662
Brussels Sprouts With Yam Frill
Brussels sprouts with yam frill, is an absolute simple and delicious dish. All you need is to season yams and cook Brussels and then season them. Brussels sprouts with yam frill is different from other recipes and makes a short and appropriate meal. - 47.8185
Herbed Brussels Sprouts And Carrots
Wash Brussels sprouts; discard any wilted outer leaves.
In the base of each Brussels sprout cut a cross.
In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat bring broth to a boil.
Add Brussels sprouts and carrots.
Bring to a boil; cover and reduce heat.
Simmer for 6 to 8... - 30.7473
Brussels Sprouts With Water Chestnuts
Remove any loose leaves and trim stem ends of brussels sprouts.
Cut an X in the core end of each with a sharp knife.
Place brussels sprouts in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in.of water.
Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 8-10 minutes or... - 29.2117
Brussels Sprouts Mold
Preheat oven to 160Â°C (325Â°F).
In the work bowl finely chop the onion.
Lightly saute in the butter and scrape into the work bowl.
Add the cheese, the breadcrumbs and the eggs, process until all ingredients are mixed.
Gradually add the hot milk and... - 44.6582
Brussels Sprouts Potato Bake
Boil potatoes in water until tender. Drain.
Mash potatoes in a mixing bowl, adding milk, salt and nutmeg. Beat until smooth.
Place Brussels sprouts slices in a saucepan with 1/4 cup lightly salted water. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce heat. Simmer... - 34.9516
Savory Brussels Sprouts
1. Cook sprouts with nutmeg, drain.
2. Cut each in half; sprinkle with lemon juice; toss to mix. - 21.5471
Brussels Sprouts Casserole
Arrange Brussels Sprouts in oiled casserole.
Cover with tomatoes.
Sprinkle with cheese and nutmeg.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 15 minutes.
Serve garnished with yoghurt and soybeans. - 27.5159
Brussels Sprouts With Lemon White Sauce
Pull any wilted outer leaves from the sprouts and cut crosswise slashes in the stem ends.
Steam the sprouts just until tender. (Overcooked brussels sprouts develop a very strong taste.)
Drain the sprouts in a colander.
In a heavy-bottom skillet, heat the oil... - 43.0796
Brussels Sprouts In Orange Sauce
Wash brussels sprouts thoroughly, and remove discolored leaves.
Cut off stem ends, and slash bottom of each sprout.
Place sprouts in a small amount of boiling water, add nutmeg.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes or until sprouts are tender, drain and... - 42.5638
Brussels Sprouts With Chestnut Sauce
Brussels Sprouts With Chestnut Sauce is an amazingly delicious baked recipe. The deadly combination of Brussels Sprouts and Chestnut Sauce will surely make your guests crazy for this one. - 41.3427
Brussels Sprouts And Pecans
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Lightly spray a 1 1/2 quart casserole with vegetable oil.
Cook brussels sprouts, uncovered to preserve color, in a small amount of boiling water until tender.
Bring chicken broth to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high... - 41.3827
Brussels Sprouts With White Lemon Sauce
1. Remove and discard the any outer wilted leaves from the sprouts.
2. Cut the stem ends crosswise.
3. In a steamer, steam the sprouts just until tender; do not overcook.
4. In a colander, drain sprouts.
5. In a heavy-bottom... - 45.4458
Brussels Sprouts With Cheese
Bring plenty of salted water to a boil and add the Brussels sprouts.
Simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
Arrange the sprouts in a buttered shallow ovenproof dish.
Pour on beef broth and sprinkle with grated cheese and nutmeg.
Dot with... - 31.7425
Brussels Sprouts With Sour Cream
1) Peel the sprouts and rinse them.
2) Boil a large pan of water and add the sprouts and salt.
3) Boil once again and cook for about 5 minutes, till the sprouts have tendered.
4) In a colander, drain well.
5) Into the sour cream, stir the nutmeg.
6)... - 38.1433
Brussels Sprout Puree With Toasted Cashew Nuts
Put the sprouts into a saucepan and pour boiling water over them to a depth of about 1 inch.
Cover with a lid, and cook over high heat for about 10-15 minutes until tender.
Meanwhile, reheat the sauce, stirring occasionally.
Drain the sprouts and put them in... - 30.3383
Brussels Sprout Soup
Cut a cross in base of each.
Melt 1/4 cup butter in a saucepan, add sprouts and cook for 3 minutes, stirring continuously.
Add broth and salt.
Cover and cook for 40 minutes.
Sieve sprouts into a bowl, or liquidize.
Melt remaining butter in a... - 41.4737
Brussels Sprouts With Sausage Meat Balls
Trim the fresh sprouts, make a cross in the base of each and blanch in boiling salted water for 3 minutes; drain.
(with frozen sprouts, allow them to thaw.) Dice the bacon, place in a pan, and heat until the fat runs.
Add the sprouts and fry for 3-4 minutes... - 34.2614
Brussels Sprouts With Chestnuts
1) With a sharp knife, make a cut in each chestnut
2) In a saucepan, place the chestnuts.
3) Cover with cold water, boil once and cook for 10 minutes.
4) Drain chestnuts and remove both outer and inner skins.
5) Trim the sprouts and cut across... - 35.3445
Brussels Sprouts Lyonnaise
1) Remove bottom ends and any wilted leaves from sprouts.
2) In boiling salted water, cook the sprouts for 10 minutes.
3) Drain well and keep warm in a serving bowl.
4) In a saucepan, mix together milk, cream, nutmeg, salt, pepper and... - 47.3766
Brussels Sprouts And Pecans
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Boil the brussel sprouts in 1/2-inch salted boiling water till it becomes tender.
3) Arrange the brussels in a 1 1/2-quart greased casserole.
3) In a saucepan, prepare white sauce by sauteing flour in melted... - 43.4927
Cheesy Brussels Sprouts
Cut X in base of each brussels sprout; cook in large saucepan of boiling water for 7 to 9 minutes or until tender crisp.
Drain and refresh under cold water; press out excess water with towel.
Let cool; halve and set aside.
In saucepan, melt butter over medium... - 44.9848
Pureed Brussels Sprouts
1. In a large saucepan, bring stock to a boil.
Add the Brussels sprouts and onion and return to a boil.
2. Cover, and simmer vegetables for about 10 minutes soft and mushy.
3. Using a slotted spoon, remove the sprouts and onions to a food processor or... - 41.0846
Romertopf Brussels Sprouts
1) Clean the sprouts.
2) Skin the tomatoes and quater them.
3) Slice the onions.
4) In the soaked Romertopf, place all sprouts, onions and tomatoes.
5) Grate lots of nutmeg and sprinkle on sprouts..
6) Pour the stock in claypot and add... - 44.0426
Brussels Sprouts With Grapes
1. In a frying pan cook Brussels sprouts with melted butter by shaking the pan.
2. Mix half-and-half, salt, nutmeg, Worcestershire, dash pepper, and seedless grapes.
3. Heat thoroughly.
4. Transfer into a serving dish and sprinkle buttered... - 41.3733
Brussels Sprouts With Chestnuts
1 Thoroughly drain the chestnuts and put in a shallow pan.
2 Cover the chestnuts with a mixture of butter, Season-All, savory, basil leaves and nutmeg.
3 If using fresh chestnuts, make a slit in skin.
4 Cover with water and boil for 25 minutes;... - 43.307
Classic Brussels Sprouts With Chestnuts
1. Using a sharp pointed knife, cut an X in the end of the stem of each sprout (to allow the stem to cook as quickly as the leaves).
2. In a large saucepan half-filled with boiling salted water, cook the sprouts for 7 minutes or just until tender. Add the... - 26.3773
Brussels Sprouts Parisienne
If using fresh Brussels sprouts, prepare and cook as directed above.
Melt butter in large saucepan over low heat.
Blend in flour and seasonings.
Cook over low heat, stirring until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in broth.
Heat to boiling,... - 37.7702
Brussels Sprouts In Wine And Raisins
Brussels sprouts in wine and raisins is a very simple yet good dish to serve on special occasion. The wined raisins have a different taste altogether which give the dish a very good flavor and taste. Brussels sprouts in wine and raisins great dish to serve ... - 42.1472
Green On Green
I had a fascination for this Green On Green recipe from when I was small. Make the best use of this Green On Green recipe.Njoy! - 27.6721
Sprouts And Chestnuts
Cut X in base of each brussels sprout.
In large saucepan of boiling water, cook brussels sprouts and lemon rind over medium heat, partially covered, for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender crisp.
Drain and transfer to plate, discarding lemon rind; keep warm.
In... - 28.904
1. Trim and wash the sprouts. Cook in boiling salted water for 5 minutes. Drain and puree in a blender or food processor with the cream.
2. Peel and cut up the potatoes. Cook in boiling salted water until tender. Drain and mash until smooth. Stir in the... - 29.2418
Puree Brabant Style
Drop the Brussels sprouts into plenty of boiling, salted water and cook 10 to 12 minutes or until tender.
Peel the potatoes and cook, covered, in boiling, salted water about 20 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, melt 2 tablespoons butter and saute the onion... - 32.4787
Stuffed Chicken Breasts A Lail
1) Deskin the chicken breasts and set them aside. Bone the breasts next and use three chicken breasts for this recipe.
2) Place a heavy plastic wrap on the chicken breasts and pound to tenderize them into a thin layer.
3) Prepare the hot coals... - 46.0919
Chicken Breast With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
1. Blanch potatoes in boiling water for a minute. Drain and set aside.
2. Season chicken with salt.
3. For sauce, place a saucepan on medium flame, and pour olive oil in it.
4. Drop onion and sprinkle salt and pepper in the pan. Stir,... - 111.911
Herb Crusted Rack Of Lamb With Mint Sauce And Othersd
1. For Herb crusted rack of lamb with mint sauce – in a large bowl take almond, rosemary, thyme, sage, granulated onion, granulated garlic, white pepper and nutmeg.
2. Mix thoroughly all the ingredients.
3. Line a broiler pan’s bottom with... - 113.688
French Parsley Sauce
Looking for a velvety sauce to go with your fish, boiled ham or corned beef? Here's one specially handcrafted to compliment a lot of dishes. Watch the chef prepare this awesome French Parsley Sauce. This one is sure to become your daily staple. - 102.215
Blanquette Of Turkey
1) Peel the onion and slice it thinly.
2) In a large skillet, melt the butter and cook the onion gently over low heat till it is soft and transparent.
3) Add the flour, mix well and cook this roux for about 3 minutes.
4) Stir in the stock very... - 45.2179
Poularde De Bruxelles
Rub chicken inside and out with salt and pepper.
Slit shells of chestnuts crosswise and spread on baking sheet.
Roast in a very hot oven (450°F or 230°C) until shells pop open.
Remove shells and inner skins.
Cook chestnuts in broth until soft enough to... - 42.4942