- » Nutmeg Bread
Nutmeg Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nutmeg bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nutmeg bread recipes.
Dissolve 2 yeast cakes in 1/2 CUP warm water.
In mixing bowl put in shortening, boiling water and cold water.
Add beaten eggs, sugar, salt and dash of nutmeg.
Then add dissolved yeast and gradually mix in sifted flour into a smooth dough.
Place in... - 48.3701
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, heat milk till just ready to boil.
2. Remove off flame, add salt and sugar and mix well. Keep aside to cool.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine crumbled yeast, pinch of sugar (optional) and 1 tablespoon... - 47.7654
Make your breakfasts a time to look forward to by baking these yummy Gingerbread! I am sure you will love the Gingerbread that you cook up using this recipe! - 46.5507
Cream shortening and sugar.
Add egg; mix well.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt, soda and nutmeg to- gether; add to creamed mixture alternately with sour milk.
Pour into greased 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
Let stand for 20 minutes.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour... - 40.3095
1. Heat milk in a small saucepan just until bubbles form around edge of pan. Remove from heat; stir in butter and salt. Set aside 2 teaspoons sugar. Stir remaining sugar into milk mixture. Let cool to room temperature.
2. In a large bowl, combine yeast and... - 36.9319
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray a 9-x-5-inch loaf pan with vegetable oil.
In a mixing bowl, cream margarine and sugar with mixer.
Add egg and mix well.
In a separate bowl, sift dry ingredients together twice.
Add flour mixture and buttermilk... - 35.8056
Currant Bread Pudding
Spray a 1-quart casserole with nonstick coating.
Place bread cubes in the casserole.
Sprinkle with currants or raisins.
In a small mixing bowl beat together egg.
egg whites, skim milk, vanilla, and nutmeg.
Pour over bread and currants.
Bake in a... - 34.6692
Gingerbread With Raisin And Nutmeg
In bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
Stir in milk, eggs, and margarine.
Pour into 2-cup baking pan or casserole which has been treated with a release agent.
Bake at 350°F.
for 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Divide evenly. - 33.8694