- » Nut Wine
Nut Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nut wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nut wine recipes.
1) In a blender, process all ingredients until smooth.
2) Serve at once in a champagne glass. - 26.9813
Seasoned Cocktail Nuts
1. Combine all ingredients in a 13"x9"x2" oblong baking dish.
2. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 10) for 8 minutes, stirring 4 times. Cool on paper towels. Store in a tightly covered container. - 24.3816
Spicy Nuts In Yo Mouth Cocktail
This cocktail sure does sound like an old sailor swearing, but tastes nothing like it! The Spicy Nuts In Yo Mouth Cocktail is a two-ingredient shooter that gives you some spicy nutty flavors, this recipe includes: Spiced Rum, and Amaretto. Watch and learn... - 118.242
Crunchy Nut Terrine
Heat the oil and cook the celery and onion until golden.
Drain and place in a bowl with all the remaining ingredients.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Grease two 6-cup loaf tins, and line with wax paper.
Spoon half the mixture into each.
Bake for... - 44.9188
Nut And Seed Milk
1. Put the kernels, nuts, and 1 cup of the water in the container of an electric blender of food processor and let soak 15 minutes. Blend or process until smooth.
2. Add the remaining ingredients, including the remaining water, and blend or process until well... - 18.8938
The Nut's 'n Berries Shooter
Apparently, the Nuts 'n Berries Shooter is a very popular cocktail according to Derrick in this video. It is a fantastic blend of Lemon Vodka, Frangelico, and Cranberry Juice. It would make a nice summertime drink. Watch and learn, folks! - 118.904
The Coco Nuts Cocktail
We love the way this drink is named and it tastes just as great. Derrick adds bananas to this wonderful dish and you can actually see the difference in the taste. This is a must-try! - 102.75
Nut Kicker Shooter
The Nut Kicker Shooter, the shot that will no doubt kick you right in the nut. The tasting notes are quite simple, it's pretty much awful and tastes like something you may have regurgitated at some point in time. Or, perhaps just something you imagine as... - 0
Gingerbread Toffee Nut Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add frangelico, amaretto, cinnamon schnapps and ice cubes and shake well.
2. Strain into a glass.
3. Top with ginger ale.
4. Garnish with mint and serve chilled. - 99.2104
Banana Nut Coffee Cake
Set Power Select at MEDIUM for 9 to 10 minutes.
In medium bowl, combineshortening, milk, egg, banana and sugar; add flour, nuts, baking powder, salt and baking soda, stirring only until flour is moistened.
Pour into greased 8 or 9-inch round baking dish;... - 40.4102
Potent Pale Nut Cocktail Shooter
If you like to keep things simple and sweet when it comes to your cocktails, then the union of dark rum and sweet amaretto will surely give you a high. This milk infused shooter is truly unique and loads of fun. Plus this tried-and-true shooter is a cinch to... - 91.6572
Country Corn Cake With Cognac Currants And Pine Nuts
Make the syrup a day ahead.
Put the lemon zest and juice in asaucepan with 124 ml (4 floz) water.
Add the sugar and bring slowly to the boil to dissolve, then boil for 10 minutes.
Chill overnight, then stir in 2 tablespoons cognac.
Soak the currants overnight... - 42.1776
Apple Nut Coffee Bread
Stir together flour, baking powder, and soda, then set aside.
In a large bowl combine apple, sugar, and coffee crystals; let stand 5 minutes, stirring once.
Add egg and oil; mix well.
Stir in flour mixture just till combined.
Fold in nuts.
Spray an 8 x 4 x... - 47.4156
This Cashew Milk is terrific ! I to love this have this on a hot summer afternoon as this delicious chilled drink is so soothing on the stomach. Please try this Cashew Milk and let me know if you like it ! - 24.033
White Wine Cheese Fondue
Cheese fondue is Swiss cuisine. The lemon juice with nuts gives the Cheese Fondue a fine taste. Cheese Fondue is easy to make recipe - 36.9466
Hot Mulled Wine
Combine all ingredients except wine and optional cinnamon sticks in large saucepan.
Bring to a boil, turn down heat, cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Put liquid back in pan and bring back to boiling.
Stir in wine and bring slowly back to just below the... - 37.6689
Fettuccine With Ricotta Nut Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Spread the walnuts and pinenuts in a roasting pan or pie plate and toast in oven for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden. Be sure not to overtoast or you will have a burnt taste. Put the nuts in a blender or a food processor... - 32.2247
Pears Baked In Samos Wine With Orange Zest And Pistachios
Peel the pears, leaving the stems intact, and sprinkle a little lemon juice over each one.
Mix the orange zest, sugar and chopped pistachios together in a bowl.
Place the pears close together in an earthenware or ovenproof glass dish and sprinkle the nut... - 32.8538
Thin Pasta With Shrimp Red Peppers And Pine Nuts
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Boil approx. 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Whisk into above slowly, until all is incorporated.
Heat in skillet.
Add ingredients and saute just until shrimps... - 41.7185
Apples Baked In Wine With Rum
Combine walnuts, dates, cherries, and sugar.
Fill the cored apples with the mixture.
Arrange filled apples in the slow cooker, not touching the sides, where they may burn.
Apples may be stacked upon one another if staggered.
Pour wine around apples.
Cover and... - 32.766
Oriental Almond Stir Fry
Make marinade by combining first five ingredients in a medium bowl.
Add shrimp and let stand at least 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Using heavy non-stick skillet or wok, heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat.
Add celery and stir-fry 1... - 42.455
Rice & Nuts Stuffings For Turkey Or Large Roasting Chicken Stuffing
Brown onions in butter.
Add meat and liver and brown for a few minutes longer.
Add wine, tomatoes, tomato paste, parsley and dill, and salt and pepper.
Cover and simmer until meat is cooked.
Add rice, water, nuts, and fruit, cover, and continue to cook until... - 35.8689
Sauteed Cherry Tomatoes With Pine Nuts
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
Add garlic and tomatoes and saute until tomatoes are just heated through, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
Add pine nuts, basil and vinegar and stir 1 minute.
Season with salt and pepper.
Transfer... - 29.3717
Pine Nut Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Cabbage Flan a healthy appetizer with lots of protien. The sprinle of golden raisings gives the Cabbage Flan a delctable taste. - 45.3011
A very healthy summer drink.This can be prepared and stored in the fridge - 37.0202
Wine-poached Pistachio Salmon Filet
Oh here is a pretty party salmon! Robin shows us how to make this delectable wine-poached pistachio salmon filet with cucumber and radish scales. Simply beautiful. Enjoy this fantastic dish! - 94.1775
Deep Fried Mexican Churros
Looking for an easy recipe to make churros, the amazing Spanish delight? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more! - 87.982
Frozen Sherry Almond Pie
Several weeks in advance: Start heating oven to 400 °F.
Combine 1 1/2 cups ground almonds with 3 tablesp.
sugar; use to cover bottom and side of 9" pie plate, pressing against side of plate with back of spoon.
Bake 8 min.; cool.
Meanwhile, soften gelatine in... - 45.7927
Soak sugar in 1/2 liter of water and all other dry ingredients in 2 cups of water for at least 2 hours.
Grind all soaked ingredients (not sugar) to a very fine paste.
Mix remaining water to the paste and strain it using a strong muslin strainer to extract... - 41.6289
Scotch Coffee Cake With Biscuit Mix
Combine biscuit mix, sugar, salt, baking powder, raisins, and nuts.
Mix egg, melted shortening, milk, and rolled oats; add to biscuit mixture, mixing well.
Pour into greased 9-inch square pan.
Sprinkle with Topping.
Bake in preheated hot oven (425 °F.) for... - 41.4999
Hazelnut Souffle With Mixed Fruit Sauce
Hazelnut Souffle With Mixed Fruit Sauce is a delicious and easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Hazelnut Souffle With Mixed Fruit Sauce. - 44.963
Graham Streusel Coffee Cake
In medium bowl, combine butter, crumbs, sugar, nuts and cinnamon.
Spread 1/2 cup crumb mixture into two 8-inch round baking dishes; bottoms lined with wax paper.
In large bowl, with electric mixer, blend cake mix, eggs, water and oil at low speed 1/2 minute;... - 46.2344
its a light pudding which can be further flavoured with chocolate or any other flavouring of ur choice.can be filled with different filling like banana caramel,caramalised ginger,lemon grass...i mean anything - 41.1598
Peanut Noodles With Red Bell Pepper And Shredded Chicken
Here is another quick and simple recipe, which you could consider for dinner after a hectic day. The peanut noodles with red bell pepper and shredded chicken has all necessary nutritional values. Once you have all the ingredients ready, you need to spend only... - 143.265
a very healthy drink tastes superb..Makes growing kids strong and sharp. - 30.3515
Turkey Stuffing With Poultry Seasoning
This delicious Turkey Stuffing recipe should not be missed. This is a lovely turkey stuffing that makes my stuffed turkeys a winner! Try this Turkey Stuffing recipe for yourself! - 33.0052
Pine Nut Sauce (salsa Di Pignoli)
The Pine Nut Sauce (Salsa Di Pignoli) is another Italian favorite of mine. The flavor of pine nuts together with parsely and vinegar is just yum. Just give this Pine Nut Sauce (Salsa Di Pignoli) a try. - 22.6436
Black Walnut Salad Dressing
Put the mustard, salt, pepper, and vinegar in a small bowl.
Whisk to mix.
Add the oils gradually while whisking.
Fold in walnuts.
Pour over salad greens. - 27.9969
Apples N Port
Apples N Port does take time, but it is very well worth your effort. This Apples N Port recipe is indeed one of my best cooking techniques. Works any day! - 25.455
Passover Nut Cake
1. Grease bottom of a 9x9x2-inch square baking pan; line with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Beat egg whites in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed until stiff.1
3. Beat egg yolks in small bowl of electric mixer at high speed until thick, and... - 33.483
Eggplant With Lamb And Pine Nuts
Brown the lamb along with the onion in the garlic and oil.
Add the salt, pepper, tomato sauce, red wine, cinnamon, allspice, and pine nuts.
Cook for about 15 minutes while the sauce reduces a bit.
Cut the eggplant into 1/2 inch thick slices.
Lightly brown... - 41.0157
Beer Nuts With A Twist
These peanuts go particularly well with beer, but if you're not a beer drinker and worry about a beer belly, down the nuts with a glass of wine. I like a robust red wine with this, because it balances the sharp flavors from the onion and the heat from the... - 29.7926
Marinated Sole With Pine Nuts
1. In a skillet, take 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Heat it over a very low flame to gently warm it.
2. Add onions and saute it till it becomes tender. Stir it occasionally for 5 minutes.
3. Add wine, vinegar, and pine nuts. Stir it well and keep it... - 42.1507
Fruit And Nut Crunch
Well, this fruit and nut crunch recipe is a pure result of my curiosity. They say curiosty kills the cat but this delicious fruit and crunch recipe only livened me up. Enjoy the tasty crunch with every bite! - 30.0667
Macadamia Nut Turkey Stuffing
Place bread cubes in a large bowl.
Heat skillet, add butter.
Saute onions, garlic, celery and celery leaves.
Add to bread cubes and combine with remaining ingredients.
Toss together lightly.
If stuffing seems very dry, add melted butter, milk or broth to... - 33.3749
Kung Po Chicken With Cashew Nuts
1. To prepare the chicken cut the chicken meat into small cubes about the size of sugar lumps.
2. In a bowl mix with the salt, egg white and cornflour paste.
3. In a preheated wok heat the oil and blanch the chicken cubes for about 1... - 44.279
Veal Birds With Pine Nut Stuffing
Pound the veal very thin and cut in pieces for rolls (about 2 1/2 by 5 inches).
Combine the parsley, ham, raisins, cheese, salt and pepper to taste, and pine nuts to make the stuffing.
Mix well and divide among the veal pieces.
Roll them up and skewer... - 39.4136
Sherried Butter-nut Drops
Sherried Butter-Nut Drops are sweet little cookies to be served for tea or coffee. You can also enjoy them in between meals and pack some of them for snacks in the tiffin. Try making Sherried Butter-Nut Drops quickly. - 43.765
Pork With Pistachio Nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Buy pork atleast 2 -3 days before the preparation with bones separated. Buy the bones along with it.
3. Combine salt, brown sugar and saltpeter and rub it on the pork. Particularly on the boned... - 40.5734
Roasted Beets With Pine Nuts, Dill, And Red Onion
Preheat oven to 450°.
Leave root and 1 inch of stem on beets; scrub with a brush.
Place beets in a 13 x 9inch baking dish; add 1/4 cup water to dish.
Cover and bake at 4500 for 40 minutes or until tender.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
Drain;... - 44.7932
Beat 1 cup fruit sugar and 1/2 cup soft butter to a cream.
Flavor with 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon nut meg and 2 to 4 tablespoons wine or brandy.
Chill and serve. - 17.5501
Spinach Salad With Pine Nut Dressing
Spread pine nuts in a single layer in a shallow pan.
Toast in a 350° oven, stirring occasionally, until golden (5 to 8 minutes).
Let cool, then blend with oil, vinegar, nutmeg, lemon peel, tarragon, and salt.
Cover and let stand at room temperature for at... - 30.5128
Sicilian Caponata With Raisins And Pine Nuts
1. In a medium frying pan, toast pine nuts over low heat 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown, shaking pan frequently. Set aside.
2. Cut eggplant into 2/3-inch dice. Sprinkle lightly with salt and place in a colander. Place a plate with a weight on top (such... - 25.562
Chilli Chicken With Pine Nuts
1. Make 1 x 5 cm / 1/2 x 2 inch strips out of the chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. In a wok or large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil and cook the chicken strips stirring constantly, for 5 minutes or such that tender.
3. Remove... - 45.0871
Apricot Nut Tart
In a 1 to 1 1/2 quart pan, combine apricots, 1/3 cup wine, orange peel, and 2 tablespoons honey.
Simmer, uncovered, over low heat, gently stirring occasionally, until apricots are soft and liquid is absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, place hazelnuts and... - 41.7936
Vermicelli With Liver And Pine Nuts
1) Boil water for pasta.
2) In a pan, heat olive oil.
3) Add in garlic, peperoncini, and pine nuts and cook till golden.
4) Remove pine nuts and drain on a paper towel.
5) Add livers to the oil and coat well with oil.
6) Cook for 2 to 3 minutes... - 40.9353
Watercress And Pine Nut Salad With Sweet Mustard Dressing
1. Mix together the olive oil, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, brown sugar and salt and pepper. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
2. Cut the mango into two either side of the central stone. Cut the mango flesh into dice or slices, then remove the skin.... - 36.6516
Shrimp With Cashew Nuts
Clean the shrimps and pat dry thoroughly with paper towels; then marinate with egg white, tapioca starch, salt, and wine for at least 20 minutes.
Combine the seasoning sauce ingredients and stir until salt is dissolved.
Fry the cashew nuts in 6 Tbs heated oil... - 39.6032
Marinated Baby Aubergines With Raisins And Pine Nuts
1. Preheat the grill to high. Place the aubergines, cut side up, in the grill pan and brush with a little of the olive oil. Grill for 10 minutes, until slightly blackened, turning them over half way through cooking.
2. To make tne marinade, Put the remaining... - 34.9195
Pan Steamed Swordfish With Capers Olives And Toasted Pine Nuts
Toast the pine nuts in an 8-inch skillet over medium-high heat until they turn slightly tan, about 4 to 5 minutes.
Remove them from the heat and transfer them to a cold plate.
This will stop the cooking.
Season the swordfish generously with salt and... - 45.7363
Zucchini And Tomato Salad With Pine Nuts
1) Coarsely chop basil and mince parsley. Keep few parsley sprigs in refriferator to garnish later.
2) Coarsely chop garlic.
3) Blanch zucchini in boiling water for 3 to 4 minute.
4) Boil 2 quarts water and 2 teaspoons salt over high... - 47.325
Pig 's Feet With Pine Nuts And Peas
Sandwich half a bay leaf between the two halves of each pig's foot and tie the two halves together with string.
Put the pig's feet in a heavy pot with water to cover and add the quartered onion, the celery, carrot, bouquet garni, peppercorns and salt.
Simmer... - 43.9353
Pine Nut And Ricotta Tart With Spiced Syrup
Roll the pastry out as thinly as you can and line a buttered 22cm-deep, loose-based tart tin or a tart ring set on a baking sheet.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5.
Line the tart with parchment and baking beans and bake for 10... - 44.64
Sherried Butter Nut Drops
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to 350° F
2) Take a bowl and mix the sugar together with butter creaming them until the mixture is fluffy and light.
3) Add some salt to the mixture and keep on mixing.
4) Add sherry wine and flour... - 41.4984
Endive Duet Salad
In a salad bowl, mix both kinds of endive.
Cover with diced apples.
In a small airtight jar, combine dressing ingredients.
Pour dressing over salad, tossing gently. - 32.6872
Pate Stuffed Roast With Wine Dressing
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
2) Unroll the beef rib roast.
3) Mix the liver pate, chopped nuts and 2 teaspoons parsley together and spread over the roast.
4) Reroll the roast and tie, then place over a rack in the shallow... - 37.8404
Chi Chi Cocktail
The Chi Chi Tiki drink is a Pina Colada that is made with vodka instead of rum. It is made with pineapple juice, coconut cream, vodka, and optionally macadamia nut liqueur. I used 360 vodka. 360 makes an eco-friendly vodka. - 23.0838
Wine And Cheese Ball
In bowl combine all ingredients except nuts.
Form into ball.
Cover and refrigerate.
Just before serving roll in nuts.
Serve with knife and crackers. - 25.5047
Octopus And Red Wine Stew
1. Put the octopus in a saucepan of gently simmering water with a quarter of the onions and the bay leaves. Cook gently for 1 hour.
2. While the octopus is cooking, plunge the tomatoes into boiling water for 30 seconds, then refresh in cold water. Peel away... - 37.2698
Chicken And Cashew Nut Stir-fry
1. Heat a wok until hot, add the cashew nuts and dry fry over a low to medium, heat for 1-2 minutes until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
2. Cut the red pepper in half and remove the core and seeds. Slice into thin strips. Cut the chicken fillet into thin... - 32.8645
Fruit And Nut Salad
Mix together the grapefruit, oranges and pineapple in a bowl and chill.
Toss the apples in lemon juice to prevent browning and add to other fruit with the olives.
Wash the lettuce, place the leaves on a serving dish and spoon the fruit mixture on... - 38.7073
Torino And Brazil Nut Salad With Sweet Red Pepper Dressing
Drain and discard the oil from the tuna.
Put the tuna into a strainer, and "rinse" the fish with red wine vinegar.
In a small skillet, heat the oil and stir-fry the red pepper for 3 minutes, or until barely cooked and still crisp.
Remove the skillet from the... - 37.3671
Butterflied Trout With Nut Butter
To bone cleaned trout and keep head and tail in place, open body cavity; insert a sharp knife at head end under backbone and cut between ribs and flesh.
Repeat process to free other side.
Cut underneath backbone to free.
Using kitchen scissors, snip backbone... - 34.8333
Cashew Nut Chicken
Try this alluring Cashew Nut Chicken recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Cashew Nut Chicken is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends on a get together. - 44.4988
Pasta Pine Nut Salad
Pasta Pine Nut Salad is a delicious salad version. An easy to make salad recipe, you will simply find this recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 41.393
Curried Fruit And Nut Salad
Combine red leaf or romaine lettuce, torn spinach, seeded grapes, and mandarin oranges.
In screw-top jar combine oil, vinegar, garlic, brown sugar, chives, curry powder, and soy sauce.
Pour some dressing over salad, tossing lightly to coat.
Pass remaining... - 31.8099
Dairy Free Cherry Wine Mold
1) Wash and drain the cherries.
2) In a bowl add boiling water and dissolve the cherries in it.
3) Measure cherry juice and wine to make 3/4 cup liquid. Add it into a saucepan.
4) Add water if required.
5) Pour the liquid into dissolved... - 36.3633
Meat And Pine Nut Pasties
1. In a bowl, mix the flour, egg, vinegar, oil and salt. The dough should be firm. Cover and let rest for 1 hour.
2. Prepare the filling: peel and chop the onion. Fry in butter for 10 minutes over a low heat. Add the minced steak, currants, mint leaves and... - 34.773
Arugula Salad With Pine Nuts Parmesan And Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Wash and spin dry the arugula. Reserve in a salad bowl.
2. Make the vinaigrette by mixing the vinegars and olive oil. Season the greens with salt and pepper and toss gently with the vinaigrette. Add the toasted pine nuts.
3. Divide the salad among four... - 29.0162
Sweetbread Or Brain Stuffing With Pine Nuts
Boil the water with the salt and vinegar, add the brains and blanch for 5 minutes.
Strain the water.
In the work bowl finely chop the onion and the garlic.
Saute the onion and the garlic until soft.
Roughly chop the brains and place in work bowl.
Add all... - 33.3155
Pork With Cashew Nuts
Try this version of amazingly delicious Pork With Cashew Nuts recipe. An effortlessly prepared side dish recipe; the Pork With Cashew Nuts is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 43.2733
Nut-crusted Salmon With Ginger Butter Sauce
SAUCE: Boil first 6 ingredients in heavy medium saucepan until almost all liquid evaporates, about 4 minutes.
Add cream; bring to boil.
Strain into heavy small saucepan.
In processor until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Heat large nonstick ovenproof... - 39.922
Cashew Nut And Vegetable Couscous
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In the oven, roast the cashew nuts till they are golden in color.
3) Remove the nuts from the oven and coat them with the soy sauce.
4) With the olive oil, cover the bottom of a large... - 45.9228
Fruit And Nut Stuffed Roast Duck
Combine wine and 1/4 cup honey in small saucepan and bring to simmer.
Add apricots and set sauce aside.
Combine next 10 ingredients in large bowl.
Drain apricots (reserve liquid), add to bowl and toss lightly.
Stuff duck as full as possible; set remaining... - 39.2012
Thin Pasta With Shrimp, Red Peppers And Pine Nuts
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook linguine 8 to 10 minutes until al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce, in a small saucepan, bring wine and shallots to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat, gradually whisk in... - 40.7642
Turkey Scallops With Pine Nuts And Currants
1. In a shallow glass bowl, use an egg beater or a fork to beat the egg whites. Season the egg with salt and pepper.
2. Coat the cutlets with the egg.
1. In a small heavy-bottomed saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium flame
2. Add the... - 46.42
Queen Bees Cookies
Since my childhood, Queen Bees have been my favorite cookies. I love the aroma of the since my childhood. and serve it often for my children's birthday parties. Try it for yourself, I am sure you will love the since my childhood! - 40.0462
Eel With Peanuts
Eel With Peanuts is a very tempting side dish that you must try out. Prepare the Eel With Peanuts effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 42.7736
Green Bean Fish Almondine
Place frozen fish steaks in large skillet.
Add water, lemon juice, and the 1 teaspoon salt, Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or till fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Cook green beans according to package directions;... - 41.423
Bacon & Nut Salad
Preheat grill to medium 5 mins before cooking.
Heat oil in a pan, add nuts and lemon rind.
Cook, stirring throughout, until nuts are golden brown.
Drain well, sprinkle with rock salt.
Leave until cold.
Tear spinach or salad leaves and radicchio into pieces... - 39.6899
Pine Nut Cannelloni
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain, rinse, and set aside.
Toast in saucepan or oven at 400 °F just until light brown.
Mix well and add pine nuts.
Place approx 1 tbsp. in shells and place in baking pan side by side.
Heat in skillet... - 45.693
Curried Fruit & Nut Salad
1 In a large salad bowl toss together the lettuce, spinach, orange sections, grapes, and almonds.
2 For the dressing, in a screw-top jar combine salad oil, vinegar, brown sugar, chives or onion tops, garlic, curry powder, and soy sauce. Cover and shake... - 29.7908
Shrimp Avocado Salad With Pistachio Nuts
In a small bowl, blend oil, vinegar, and garlic.
Slice 4 shrimp in half lengthwise; cut remaining shrimp in 1/2-inch pieces.
Add all shrimp to oil mixture; stir gently to coat.
Cut avocados in half lengthwise and remove pits.
With a spoon,... - 29.7837
Chicken Breasts With Leeks And Pine Nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 300°. In a skillet, toast the pine nuts over moderately high heat, stirring, until golden brown, 2 minutes. Transfer to a small plate.
2. In the same skillet, heat the oil. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and add them... - 26.7575
Carrot And Cashew Nut Coleslaw
1. Preheat the oven or broiler on moderate.
2. On a baking sheet, spread the cashews in a single layer.
3. Place in the preheated oven or under the boiler and roast the nuts, sautÃ©ing them occasionally to allow even browning.
4. When... - 46.1937
Seared Sea Scallops With Cranberries And Hickory Nuts
1. In a small bowl, whisk 1 teaspoon of the olive oil along with the vinegar, then add the shallot and whisk again thoroughly, also season the vinaigrette to taste with salt and pepper
2. In a bowl, put the greens together, then spoon the vinaigrette... - 45.6211
Nut Wine Recipes By Category