- » Nut Toffee
Nut Toffee Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nut toffee recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nut toffee recipes.
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. In a baking pan, heat butter in oven for about 6 minutes to melt it.
3. Remove the pan from oven.
4. Top melted butter with oats and crumbs evenly.
5. Press lightly onto bottom of pan using the back of a... - 43.3696
Melt butter in heavy 2-quart saucepan over very low heat.
Add sugar and stir until mixture starts to boil.
Combine water and corn syrup; blend into sugar mixture.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and cook 3... - 40.9876
Coarsely chop 1 1/2 cups of the walnuts for toffee.
Finely chop 3/4 cup of the walnuts for topping; set aside.
In large heavy saucepan, combine sugar, water, corn syrup and butter.
Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Cover and... - 38.2556
This Almond Toffee is regarded the classic treat for my folks! Delicious with the sticky toffee tinch, this Almond Toffee tastes great with chocolate chips garnishing. Give it a try and this will be the easiest nut toffee that you would love to serve again... - 37.9262
Almond Toffee Bits
Combine sugar, salt, water, and butter in a large heavy pan; bring to a boil.
Add half the almonds and cook, stirring constantly to prevent scorching, until mixture reaches 300° (hard crack stage).
Remove from heat.
Stir in the remaining almonds and half the... - 36.1358
This Walnut Toffee tastes amazing ! Just roll this walnut-coated creamy chocolaty confection for your next meal. Tell me if you've enjoyed this Walnut Toffee. - 33.8957
Toast almonds to light tan and thoroughly crisp.
Coarsely grind 1/3 of the almonds.
The other two-thirds should be split the long way, and set aside to go into the candy.
Melt butter; add sugar, and cook to 250° on a candy thermometer.
Cook over medium heat,... - 32.5398
1. Coarsely chop 1 1/2 cups walnuts for the toffee. Finely chop the remaining walnuts and set aside for the topping.
2. Combine sugar, water, corn syrup, and butter. Bring to boiling, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Cover and cook 5 minutes. Uncover and... - 32.0125
Nut Toffee Recipes By Category