- » Nut Tart
Nut Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nut tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nut tart recipes.
Apricot And Nut Tart
To make the pastry, place the flour, nuts and sugar in a bowl and rub in the butter with your fingertips.
Mix together the egg and lemon juice and add to the flour mixture with enough iced water to form a firm dough.
Wrap in plastic and chill for 20... - 44.8414
Apricot Nut Tart
In a 1 to 1 1/2 quart pan, combine apricots, 1/3 cup wine, orange peel, and 2 tablespoons honey.
Simmer, uncovered, over low heat, gently stirring occasionally, until apricots are soft and liquid is absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, place hazelnuts and... - 41.7936
Raisin Nut Tarts
Cream margarine and sugar replacement together.
Beat in egg yolks.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg white.
Next, add raisins, walnuts, and vanilla.
Divide evenly between the eight tart shells.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 10 to 15 minutes or until tops become... - 36.4984
Nut Mosaic Tart
Place nuts (if unroasted) in a 10- by 15-inch rimmed baking pan and bake in a 350° oven until lightly toasted beneath skins (break nuts open to check, if necessary), 8 to 15 minutes.
Press pastry dough evenly over bottom and up sides of an 11-inch... - 32.0584
Pecan Nut Crust / Tart Shell
Yield: 1 9” or 10” tart pan, or 8-10 3 inch tartlets
Preheat oven to 350.
1. In a food processor grind pecans to a meal; add sifted flour, maple crystals or sugar, baking powder, and salt. Pulse briefly to combine evenly.
2. Whisk... - 26.7907
You May Also Like!
Macaroon Nut Tart
Preheat the oven to 325 F.
Spread the coconut on a baking sheet and toast it for about 10 minutes, until it is light brown.
Increase the oven heat to 350 F.
Melt the butter in a small saucepan and stir in the brown sugar.
Put the egg yolks in a large... - 41.8556
Nut Cookie Tarts
YUM and extremely scrumptious, who doen't love this Nut Cookie Tarts? One of the most popular desserts for all seasons, this Nut Cookie Tarts is a lot satisfying for your taste-buds and is also fun to make! - 44.5696
Preheat the oven to 400Â° F 10 minutes before the tarts are ready to be baked.
Lightly oil 8 3 1/2 inch tart pans.
Roll out the dough 1/8 inch thick on a lightly floured board or pastry cloth.
Line the prepared tart pans with the pastry.
Place the tart... - 44.3771
Pine Nut Tart
This Pine Nut Tart tastes awesome ! Try this crunchy nutty bake for dessert and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Pine Nut Tart are welcome ! - 45.3957
Honey And Pine Nut Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Sift the flour into a bowl, add the butter and work with your fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the icing sugar. Add the egg and 15 ml / 1 tbsp of water and work to a firm dough that... - 35.5542
Apples N Honey Nut Tart
Apples N Honey Nut Tart is an amazingly delicous dessert recipe. Try this Apples N Honey Nut Tart recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 46.3847
Almond And Pine Nut Tart
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt on to a clean, dry cold surface or marble pastry board. Make a well in the centre and put in the diced butter and egg yolk. Gradually work the flour mixture into the butter and egg yolk,... - 37.1899
Honey And Pine Nut Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Stir in the icing sugar. Add the egg and water and mix to form a soft dough.... - 38.0115
Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Tart
Why not make these holidays more special with a delicious bourbon chocolate pecan tart. See this excellent video which shares an excellent recipe that would serve as an elegant holiday dessert. Take a look at this incredible video to make a holiday treat and... - 120.659
Honey Nut Tart
Heat oven to 450Â°F.
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for unfilled one-crust pie using a 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
Bake at 450Â°F for 7 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown; cool.
Reduce oven temperature to 375... - 39.0502
Nut Tart Recipes By Category