- » Nut Tart
Nut Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nut tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nut tart recipes.
How To Make An Almond Cream Fruit Tart To Perfection
Learn step by step how to make a delicious fruit tart with almond cream (frangipane) and flaky dough crust (pate sucree). Baked almond cream is a classic filling for french sweet tarts and very delicious, the crust is super flaky and buttery while the filling... - 134.081
Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Tart
Why not make these holidays more special with a delicious bourbon chocolate pecan tart. See this excellent video which shares an excellent recipe that would serve as an elegant holiday dessert. Take a look at this incredible video to make a holiday treat and... - 120.619
Wonderful Walnut Tarts
Make piecrust mix as package label directs; divide into two balls; thinly roll out each one on lightly floured pastry cloth; cut out 9 four-inch circles, making 18 circles in all.
Snugly fit each circle into a 2 1/2-inch muffin cup; trim top edges even;... - 49.5494
Start heating oven to 325°F.
With back of spoon, cream butter against sides of medium bowl until creamy.
Gradually add sugar, continuing to work until smooth and creamy.
Slowly stir in corn and maple syrups.
Then add eggs, vanilla, and salt; stir to... - 47.9311
Apricot And Nut Tart
To make the pastry, place the flour, nuts and sugar in a bowl and rub in the butter with your fingertips.
Mix together the egg and lemon juice and add to the flour mixture with enough iced water to form a firm dough.
Wrap in plastic and chill for 20... - 47.0669
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) In a bowl, sift together, flour, baking powder and ¼ cup of sugar.
3) Add in 1 egg and ½ cup of butter, and mix the mixture with a fork.
4) Knead the flour mixture until well incorporated.
5) Place the... - 46.6721
Coffee Pecan Tarts
1) Preheat oven to 375ÂºF.
2) On a flat surface flour lightly and put the pie crust.
3) Using a 4 1/2-inch round cookie cutter or top of 4 1/2-inch diameter bowl as pattern, cut 4 rounds from pie crust.
4) Fit rounds at the base and... - 46.2658
1) In a bowl, combine the flour and salt and rub in the butter.
2) Add in the potatoes with a little water and mix well till you get a stiff dough.
3) From the dough, roll out to line a 7 inch (18 cm) flan ring. On the base, add jam.
4) For the... - 46.2475
Preheat the oven to 400Â° F 10 minutes before the tarts are ready to be baked.
Lightly oil 8 3 1/2 inch tart pans.
Roll out the dough 1/8 inch thick on a lightly floured board or pastry cloth.
Line the prepared tart pans with the pastry.
Place the tart... - 46.0992
Toasted Hazelnut Tart
TO MAKE THE CRUST Combine the hazelnuts, flour, salt, and sugar in a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Add the butter and shortening and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add the sour cream and water, and process for a few seconds, just... - 45.865
1. Line a 7 inch tart or flan tin with rolled pastry dough to make a pastry shell.
2. Place the tin on a baking sheet.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F, 190°C
4. In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar using a wooden spoon or... - 45.576
Blackcurrant And Almond Paste Tart
1) Preheat oven to moderately hot temperature before baking.
2) In a saucepan, over low heat, cook blackcurrants with sugar and water until they become soft.
3) Drain blackcurrants through a nylon strainer and keep aside to cool, saving... - 45.5207
Microwaved Almond Tart
Almond Tart is soft and delightful in taste. The sour cream gives the Almond Tart a velvety taste. - 45.5101
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
To Make Pastry:
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour with 1/4 cup sugar and the lemon peel.
3. With pastry blender or two knives cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
4. Stir in egg yolk with... - 45.3509
Chocolate Walnut Layered Tart
Allow 4 crust pouches to stand at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes.
Arrange racks in center of oven.
Heat oven to 450°F.
Unfold each crust; remove plastic sheets.
Press out fold lines; sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon flour Spread flour evenly over... - 45.3469
Cherry And Walnut Tart
Cherry walnut tart is a delectable dessert which I often prepare on holidays. Nutty and fruity the walnut cherry tart is made with a base of butter and flour. An egg free recipe this walnut cherry tart is filled with chopped apples, walnuts, honey and topped... - 45.3385
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) Let the butter and cream cheese soften at room temperature.
3) Blend together the cheese and butter. Add in the flour and stir to mix.
4) Allow the mixture to chill for about 60 minutes.
5) Shape the dough... - 45.1008
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2. In a large bowl, place the cream cheese, butter and sifted flour and mix well
3. Chill this mixture for one hour or till cool
4. Shape the chilled mixture into 24 one-inch balls
5. Press the mixture... - 44.1564
Hazelnut Pumpkin Tart
Roll 1 piecrust into a 12-inch circle on a floured surface.
Fit into an 11-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
Prick bottom and sides of pastry shell.
Bake at 375° for 5 minutes.
Let cool in pan on a wire rack.
Sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts.
Beat eggs at... - 44.064
Banana Walnut Tart
In 2-quart casserole, combine milk, egg yolks, sugar and cornstarch.
Microwave at MEDIUM HIGH (7) 8 to 10 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Add cream cheese; stir with a wire whisk until melted.
Stir in vanilla and butter flavoring.
Microwave at MEDIUM HIGH... - 43.9403
Apricot Nut Tart
In a 1 to 1 1/2 quart pan, combine apricots, 1/3 cup wine, orange peel, and 2 tablespoons honey.
Simmer, uncovered, over low heat, gently stirring occasionally, until apricots are soft and liquid is absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, place hazelnuts and... - 43.6936
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a bowl, mix together flour with 1 tablespoon sugar.
3) Put in the butter and using 2 knives cut it until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
4) Add in the water, few drops almond extract and the vanilla until... - 43.6701
Add sugar to water in a large saucepan, bring to the boil, and stir until dissolved.
Continue to boil for 5 min., then remove from heat.
Meanwhile, beat the egg whites until they are stiff enough to hold peaks.
Add the ground almonds, egg yolks, and beaten... - 42.5054
Hazelnut Pear Tart
In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar.
Beat in the vanilla, flour and hazelnuts.
Press into a greased 11-in.tart pan with a removable bottom.
Bake at 4000 for 10 minutes.
Remove from the oven; reduce the heat to 350°.
Spread the... - 42.3383
Heat oven to 450 degrees.
Roll pastry thin and cut twenty 4-inch rounds.
Use to line large tart pans.
Beat eggs lightly.
Add sugar, corn syrup, butter, salt, nutmeg and vanilla and beat until blended.
Stir in pecans.
Spoon into pastry-lined tart pans (they... - 42.194
Dark Chocolate And Hazelnut Tart
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour, salt and sugar into a mixing bowl, then mix in the toasted hazelnuts. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Make a well in the centre, add the beaten egg and mix to a firm dough. Knead... - 42.0444
Almond Tarts Swedish Sandbakelsen
With a wooden spoon, mix butter, sugar, egg yolk, and almond extract until well blended.
Mix in flour and almonds; wrap and chill 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Press 1/4" layers of dough into buttered and floured 1 1/2"-2" tartlet tins.
Stand tins on a... - 41.3205
Almond Tart - Crust
Almond Tart has a Incredible taste.The Sugar and Vanila extracts gives the Almond Tart Exhilarating taste. - 41.2089
Banana Walnut Tart
Prepare the phyllo tart shell.
Mix the walnuts into the Vanilla Tart Filling before spooning it into the tart shell.
Slice the bananas into a bowl.
Add the lemon juice and, using a fork, toss gently to coat.
Arrange the bananas in a spiral pattern on top of... - 40.0895
In the top of a large double boiler, cream butter with brown and white sugars until light and fluffy.
Stir in beaten eggs, salt, corn syrup, and the 1/2 cup of cream.
Place over boiling water and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add walnuts and... - 40.0781
Heat oven to 375°.
Prepare pastry for One-crust Pie as directed on package except divide pastry into 6 equal portions.
Form each into a ball and roll into 4-inch circle.
Ease into muffin cup, making pleats so pastry will fit closely.
In small mixer bowl,... - 38.7446
Brenda's Almond Tart
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6.
Line a 22cm (9 inch) flan dish with the pastry.
Prick the base with a fork and spread with strawberry jam.
Melt the margarine in a saucepan, then add the oats, sugar, eggs and essence.
Mix well together, and pour into the... - 38.5252
Coconut Walnut Tart
Place pastry in a 9-in fluted tart pan with a removable bottom; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs for 1 minute.
Add brown sugar, butter, milk and vanilla; mix well.
Stir in coconut and walnuts.
Pour into crust.
Bake at 450° for 8 minutes.
Reduce heat to... - 38.4091
Raisin Nut Tarts
Cream margarine and sugar replacement together.
Beat in egg yolks.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg white.
Next, add raisins, walnuts, and vanilla.
Divide evenly between the eight tart shells.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 10 to 15 minutes or until tops become... - 38.341
Beat eggs, sugar and corn syrup in 2 quart cas serole or bowl.
Add margarine and pecans.
Microwave uncovered until mixture boils and thickens slightly, 5 to 7 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Stir in vanilla.
Remove pastry shells from foil pans; place 6... - 38.134
Almond Tart With Raspberries
1. To make the pastry, pulse the flour and butter with a pinch of salt in a food processor until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Add the sugar and egg yolk, then pulse again - the mixture will combine immediately and leave the sides of the bowl.... - 37.9989
Sift flour, salt, sugar, and baking powder; cut in butter.
Add egg yolk and brandy; blend well.
Roll out dough 1/8 inch thick.
Butter eight 4-inch fluted tart pans and line with dough.
Roll remaining dough and cut into 1/2-inch strips.
Place 2... - 37.997
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, beat eggs along with corn syrup, brown sugar, melted butter, salt and vanilla extract.
3) Arrange the pecan pieces in the 12 prepared tart shells, distributing them evenly between all.
4)... - 37.7924
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
Line tart molds with crust.
Bake in oven 15 minutes.
In a saucepan, melt butter.
Mix until butter is absorbed.
Add syrup and hot water.
While stirring, bring to a boil.
Simmer 7 minutes or until... - 37.4183
I likenutty desserts and this Hazelnut Tarts is something exceptional that I have always loved making and serving! Yeah, the feeling of biting in the coarsely chopped toasted hazelnuts is just heavenly. I think to experience the feel you may want to give this... - 36.6997
Roquefort And Walnut Tart
1. Thaw the pastry. Put aside 20 walnuts and finely chop the rest.
2. Mash the Roquefort to a puree with a fork, add the chopped walnuts and cream. Fold in the 4 eggs and grated Gruyere. Season with grated nutmeg and pepper.
3. Preheat the oven to 250°C... - 36.6652
Individual Almond Cream Tarts
1. Prepare tart shells: Into medium-sized bowl, measure flour and butter or margarine. With fingertips, blend flour and butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. In cup, beat cold water with egg yolks. Add yolk mixture to flour mixture, stirring to mix... - 36.2271
Combine the cream cheese, the 1/2 cup butter and flour in a bowl and mix well.
Shape into 21 balls.
Press each ball into a small tart or muffin cup, forming a shell.
Combine the egg, the 1 tablespoon butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and mix well.
Fill each... - 35.2159
Pecan Roquefort Tart
1. To make pastry, roughly chop cream cheese and butter and stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. Place flour, sugar and mixed spice in a food processor and process briefly to sift. Add cream cheese and butter and process, using the pulse button, until... - 34.8284
Tiny Tim Pecan Tarts
1. Prepare piecrust mix, or make pastry from your favorite double-crust recipe. Roll out, half at a time, to a 14x10-inch rectangle, on lightly floured pastry cloth or board. Cut out 12 rounds with a 3-inch plain or scalloped cutter.
2. Fit each round into a... - 34.7114
Nut Mosaic Tart
Place nuts (if unroasted) in a 10- by 15-inch rimmed baking pan and bake in a 350° oven until lightly toasted beneath skins (break nuts open to check, if necessary), 8 to 15 minutes.
Press pastry dough evenly over bottom and up sides of an 11-inch... - 33.3999
Almond Tart - Filling
Almond Tart has a Juicy taste.The Sugar and Heavy Cream gives the Almond Tart Lips smacking taste. Must catch it - 33.0898
Individual Strawberry & Almond Tarts
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Unravel the pastry and prick the surface with a fork. Cut out 6 squares and place them on a non-stick baking tray.
2. Lightly brush the edges of the squares with melted butter and place a couple of slices of marzipan on... - 27.8222
Pecan Nut Crust / Tart Shell
Yield: 1 9” or 10” tart pan, or 8-10 3 inch tartlets
Preheat oven to 350.
1. In a food processor grind pecans to a meal; add sifted flour, maple crystals or sugar, baking powder, and salt. Pulse briefly to combine evenly.
2. Whisk... - 26.7991
Delicious Strawberry And Blueberry Custard Cream And Almond Tarts
1. Grease tart dish with butter and sprinkle flour on it.
2. In a bowl, combine butter, salt and sugar.
3. Sift flour in the dough. Knead it well with hands and make ball.
4. Wrap it in saran sheet and put it in fridge.
5. Preheat oven to... - 0
Nut Tart Recipes By Category