- » Nut Stuffing
Nut Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nut stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nut stuffing recipes.
Turkey With Fruited Nut And Rice Stuffing
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) To prepare the fruited nut and rice stuffing: In Dutch oven, stir butter until melted at moderate heat.
3) Now cook the onions, celery, thyme and bay leaf, stirring at times, for 5 minutes or... - 44.1417
Spinach Beet Green And Pine Nut Stuffing
1. In a large stock pot, bring 1/2 cup of water to a boil.
2. To the boiling water, add the beet greens, spinach and parsley.
3. Close the pot and steam for about 4 minutes or until the greens are wilted
4. Drain in a colander and refresh the... - 42.8694
Stuffed Onions With Pine Nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Bring a pan of water to the boil, add the onions and cook gently for about 15 minutes.
2. Drain well. Allow the onions to cool, then slice each one in half horizontally.
3. Scoop out most of the onion flesh... - 42.5557
Pineapple Nut Stuffing
1.First, combine bread, celery, walnuts, pineapple, pimiento and seasoning
2.In a pan, melt butter, remove from heat, stir in unbeaten eggs and add to bread mixture
3.Then toss it lightly
4.Use as stuffing for turkey, chicken, duck, veal roll,... - 41.9936
Turkey With Leak Nut Stuffing
Saute leeks, onion, and thyme in 1/2 cup butter in a large skillet until tender.
Transfer leek mixture to a bowl; add hazelnuts and next 6 ingredients.
Cover and chill.
Remove giblets and neck from turkey.
Rinse turkey under cold water; pat dry.
Pack about 7... - 41.3872
Turkey And Nut Stuffing
Place butter and broth in a 3-quart microproof casserole or baking dish.
Add onion and celery.
Cook, covered, on 50 (simmer) 5 to 6 minutes.
Combine with bread crumbs, poultry seasoning, parsley, salt, and nuts, stir lightly.
Wash completely thawed turkey,... - 41.1349
Veal Birds With Pine Nut Stuffing
Pound the veal very thin and cut in pieces for rolls (about 2 1/2 by 5 inches).
Combine the parsley, ham, raisins, cheese, salt and pepper to taste, and pine nuts to make the stuffing.
Mix well and divide among the veal pieces.
Roll them up and skewer... - 39.4136
Rooster Turkey With Pine Nut And Rice Stuffing
Bring broth to boil; stir in rice.
Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until rice is cooked; set aside.
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add scallions and stir until soft, 2 to 3 minutes.
Reduce heat to low.
Add ground meat and pine nuts and... - 39.2103
Chest Nut Stuffing
Chestnut stuffing is a herbed poultry stuffing recipe that can be used for other meats of choice too. Prepared along with celery and breadcrumbs, the chestnut stuffing is moistened with butter and is very flavorful. - 36.7895
Onions Stuffed With Nuts
1. Peel the onions without cutting off root ends, so onions will remain whole. Cut a thick slice from the top of each. Boil the onions and the top slices in a large quantity of salted water until just tender, about thirty minutes. Drain and cool. Scoop out... - 35.6749
Pears With Nut Stuffing
Mix 1/3 cup sugar, the water and lemon juice in ungreased square pan, 8x8x2 inches, until sugar is dissolved.
Arrange pears in pan, turning to coat with sugar mixture.
Cover and bake in 325° oven until pears are almost tender when pierced with fork, 25... - 35.5206
Mushroom Nut Stuffing
In saucepan cook mushrooms, rice, onion, celery leaves, salt, oregano, sage, thyme, and pepper in butter till vegetables are tender.
Stir in 1 1/2 cups water.
Simmer, uncovered, till most of water is absorbed, 6 to 8 minutes; stir once or twice.
Add pecans;... - 32.5115
Serviceberry Nut Stuffing
Soak berries in hot water 2 hours.
Mix with remaining ingredients.
Use for stuffing wild fowl. - 25.5502
Apple Nut Stuffing
Combine the toasted bread cubes with apples, celery, walnuts, raisins, onion, parsley, salt, pepper, sage, and marjoram.
Mix the melted butter and broth and add to bread, tossing until blended. - 23.8953
Nut Stuffing Recipes By Category