- » Nut Strudel
Nut Strudel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nut strudel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nut strudel recipes.
Apple Nut Strudel
1. Sift flour and salt into a large bowl. Make a well in center of flour and add egg, water and vegetable oil. Stir to make a sticky dough.
2. Place dough on a lightly floured surface. Slap dough down onto board; pick up; continue to slap down and pick up the... - 48.2594
Cherry And Nut Strudel
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Place filo pastry between 2 dry tea tow-sis and cover with a barely damp tea owel to prevent pastry from drying out while preparing the strudel.
Remove 1 sheet pastry at a time and brush with melted butter.
Cover with a... - 38.8298
You May Also Like!
Beat egg yolks and sugar in a medium bowl until thick and creamy.
Melt butter; combine with walnuts, cookie crumbs, cinnamon, lerhon peel, rum and raisins in a medium bowl.
Stir into egg yolk mixture.
Add just enough milk to make a thick mixture.
Sprinkle a... - 45.7072
Apple, Pine Nut And Muscatel Strudel
1. Make the filling. Put the raisins in a bowl and cover with the brandy. Set aside to soak for 2 hours.
2. Quarter and core the apples and cut into small dice, put them in a bowl and add the breadcrumbs, sugar, lemon rind, pine nuts, cinnamon and the raisins... - 34.8151
Yam, Feta Cheese And Pine Nuts Strudel
Looking for an easy strudel recipe that can be served as an appetizer, side dish or even a dessert? Then you must watch this video and learn to bake the perfect strudel that everyone will love! A word of warning though, the dish will turn out amazing and... - 105.693
Strudel With Caramelized Brazil Nut Filling
Strudel With Caramelized Brazil Nut Filling are tasty and addictive! I serve this often for formal tea parties at home. This superb Strudel With Caramelized Brazil Nut Filling recipe has never failed me. Try it for yourself! - 50.9404
Apple Raisin Strudel With Nuts
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
In a large bowl, mix apples, raisins, nuts, bread crumbs, lemon juice, and nutmeg.
Fold one thawed phyllo sheet in half crosswise and brush with melted margarine.
Keep remaining phyllo covered with a damp, clean dish towel... - 36.31
Apple Walnut Strudel
Peel, core and chop apples.
Combine apples, walnuts and lemon juice in mixing bowl; fold to mix.
Place 2 phyllo leaves on a lightly dampened, lightly bread-crumbed cloth.
Brush leaves lightly with melted margarine.
Lay a second leaf on top of... - 34.3288
Unfold 2 phylo leaves and place on a damp cloth.
Microwave butter 30 seconds to melt.
Brush leaves with butter.
Place second leaf on top of the first leaf.
Sprinkle bread crumbs on the second leaf.
Repeat with other two leaves to make a second... - 45.8055
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease a baking pan with oil or butter.
3. In a bowl, combine crumbs, sugar, apple, spice, raisins and nuts. Keep aside
4. Dust a large work table, with flour.
5. Roll out strudel dough into a... - 49.8724
1 Lightly oil the strudel dough.
2 Evenly spread the nuts over half the oiled strudel dough.
3 Cover with the cherries.
4 Sprinkle with sugar.
5 Carefully roll up in a jelly roll fashion.
6 Lightly brush with oil or melted butter.
7 Bake... - 36.1891
Tasty Apple Strudel
If the thought of layers and layers of buttery pastry topped with fresh apples and loads of cinnamon gets you drooling, then this is the ultimate dessert for you. Apple strudel is easy, effortless way to appease your sweet tooth. Greg Patent shows you how you... - 102.478
Nut Strudel Recipes By Category